Evol - Some Insight to How They Work

DeletedUser

Dear Uk10 Players,

Today i bring you some information that is not only disturbing, Cruel and Harsh but also full of stupidity, and does contain somewhat Traces of the disease we are all familiar with known as noob.

To start this story softly i Joined UK10 on the basis of having fun nothing more nothing less wether successful or not it doesn't really matter to me as im sure most of you are aware fun and enjoyment is part of the spirit that keeps you playing in this community.

Now in my time on Uk10 i have cleared and re-cleared many i have been Gangbanged by evoL and their little pets that tho i aint bothered about what i am about to reveal is what i'm bothered about and this i think this world should know what evoL are really like behind the scenes.

Jack n Jill on 15.09. at 13:48
Hi Anima,

Thanks for your application. I would be happy to discuss your recruitment were you to restart. in your current location our existing members MUST take precedence. They have spoken up for you and consider you worthy of recruitment but are not happy with the increased competition this will mean in their area.

Are you willing to restart?

Also, say hey to lee for me.

James

-Anima- on 15.09. at 13:58
well the issue i have is the last times i restarted to join a tribe they screwed me over and didn't invite me so you can see where i am going with this.

Jack n Jill on 15.09. at 14:07
Well i give you my word that wont happen and am disgusted it did. Now f we do the same (we wont) you can export this and post on forum and think you could even report me and get me banned. If you restart we will invite you.

James

-Anima- on 15.09. at 14:09
ill think about it

Jack n Jill on 15.09. at 14:10
Dont take too long....

-Anima- on 15.09. at 14:16
fine send the invite and i'll restart even though i know im gone get screwed here

Jack n Jill on 15.09. at 14:22
Speak to lee (gratefuldead) about me. Jpmullane (coramoor) he knows me.

-Anima- on 15.09. at 14:25
ok i will do and since you sent the invite i'll restart

This was a Conversation that took place Just before i properly got gangbanged by these guys and some parts to the end of the mail while i was still getting Gangbanged.

Ofc naturally since i wasn;t in a serious tribe i took this offer in hopes of finding a fun tribe tribe to play with so i joined them that day with the terms and conditions set in which i had a look around to find this:

000O051qLEd.jpg

N.A.Ped with a 7 member tribe and enemies with a tribe that has 3 Villages in the area >.> ok that i can live with and so ignored it,
but.......
as time went on i read a few forums watched the Skype chat otherwise known as lurking but i better put it as catching up on what was said and i came to the term that alot of them bickered and that they were well no better than Noobs to be honest i man they had an Op on a tribe with 3 players like that was their only focus in the entire K44 region what if they got attacked? what if war become?
well this was their strategy to that:

000P051qLEd.jpg

Ok some people might think that is a strategy which tbh fair enough but then i check their Invite Overview :icon_eek::lol: seems like they mass recruited :lol: and to top it all of just yesterday recruited 3 people 1 of them being a noob with no sense just to get into the top 5.

Now swiftly moving on there was a player recruited yesterday that the leader knew i didn't get along with nor did we like each other yet still recruited him anyway y'know that horrible Case of mass recruiting is quite a bad disease well here is how that went down on skype :)

[16:30:49] Adam W43: Laura please kick him, i'd pay pp

Yea.... but he has been a member of this tribe for not even 1 day :icon_rolleyes: but anyway with saying this i left the skype chat to prevent any further esculations and well i got Dissmissed from Evol.

so...... not only are these guys cheap, liers and Vindictive they are mass recruiters whom recruit players that like to multi-account and harrass people in attempt so technically virtually Bully and Target them as proven and shown here:

Dozzler on 12.09. at 13:52
[report_display]http://uk10.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/44de3e1eda3a68f05c41914323a73841[/report_display]

Nice report.

-Anima- on 12.09. at 14:35
Your point is?

Dozzler on 12.09. at 14:38
LOL <-- That

Dozzler on 12.09. at 14:40
You should restart.

-Anima- on 12.09. at 14:41
Laugh all you want im 2 up on you guys made 2 of you restart.
And why dont you restart

Ktnxbai

Dozzler on 12.09. at 14:43
On you guys? You haven't made anyone from my tribe restart...

-Anima- on 12.09. at 14:44
Yup i have

Dozzler on 12.09. at 14:46
Thats weird because none of our tribe has started near you.

Give me names...infact give me just one name, one name can't be too much to ask.

What did you do, scare the imaginary member with your milita >_>

-Anima- on 12.09. at 14:50
[player]shewasgood[/player] shown on stats she restarted while in your tribe

at the end of the day threaten attack do w/e im here to have fun so stop spamming me or ill block you

Dozzler on 12.09. at 14:52
/facepalm

Because that player was obviously in [ally]Banned[/ally].

You should probably check your facts before you shoot your mouth. Since when am i in [ally]evoL[/ally] tribe?

I'm not spamming you, just having a friendly chat :)

-Anima- on 12.09. at 14:53
Check her tribe changes

Dozzler on 12.09. at 14:54
Look, you're missing the point. That player was in evoL...not banned.

I am in banned, thats nothing to do with evoL.

You see my point now? >_>

-Anima- on 12.09. at 14:58
Oh my bad thought you were in evol sorry about that they are spamming me cuz they being owned lol

Dozzler on 12.09. at 15:00
Are you at school? >_>

-Anima- on 12.09. at 15:02
Lol im to old to be at school

Dozzler on 12.09. at 15:04
EvoL seem to think you're some lil kid...most likely nursery level.

I dont know why they would think that >_>

I said you seemed way smarter than that, told them you were probably a bin man or something.

-Anima- on 12.09. at 15:07
Lol fair enough well im a vet and i run a club

Dozzler on 12.09. at 15:08
Thats cute, i use to be a fireman when i was little :) So you want to be a vet after you leave nursery?

-Anima- on 12.09. at 15:10
Just play the game your boring me

Dozzler on 12.09. at 15:10
You're*

Someone is going to fail their spelling test this week.

-Anima- on 12.09. at 15:11
Blocked

Tyga on 12.09. at 15:15
You're*

HAHAHHAHAHA!
Intimidation on 12.09. at 15:18

Hello Anima, i'm a vet, however the difference is, i can spell 'you're'

Thanks

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH!
Purple Heart Bear on 12.09. at 15:41
A vet should know how to spell *you're* right. :p

HAHHAHAHAHAHA!
Clearly the intelligence of someone who gets his Nightly Pleasure through tribalwars :icon_rolleyes:

Thanks for reading all there is more stuff to post like rough troop Counts and other information so stay tuned ;D

-Anima-

P.S: sorry for the small print screen's i couldn't figure out how to make them larger ;(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5774

I believe their diplomacy was marking tribes on the map.

If you did fall for the 'trap' of getting a invite to their tribe if you restarted, that is your fault. That has been a legitmate trap in game for quite some time.

If you did get into an arguement with someone you all ready didn't get along with in evoL that was your fault. It is called ignorance. Again, your fault for getting kicked.

It isn't noob to send restart mails. It is simply vindictive.

Your stupidity hurts my mind, and I fear I lost a point on my IQ. Good day.

DeletedUser8782

Ok, as a former member of member of evoL i can say their not a mass recruiting tribe, the tribe was infact a pre-made which started a week late and has invited players it thought where fit along the way.

Second point, what do you expect a skype chat to be like with Ade in it? :icon_rolleyes:

Third Point, The tribe it self isnt full of the best of player but decent players and im sure the dukes will admit that so even an Op even if its on 3players will help the lesser players out with co-ordination and just generally teamwork. Another thing is defense requirements are used in most tribes even some the best, for example on UK9 in Axes or whatever their called now at around the 500pt stage(i think not sure tbh) their was defense requirements their and they are classed as a great startup tribe.

One last thing yes those sending the mail about the spelling where kinda childish but can you hoestly say you have never done something to just wind someone up which was most likely what they where doing

Your stupidity hurts my mind, and I fear I lost a point on my IQ. Good day.
+1

DeletedUser8621

The Nap/Enemies were markings on a map, as said above.

If you're going to make PnP's, at least make them have valid points. evoL is NOT a mass-recruiting crap tribe. & there was no "ohmygosh we're rank 6! let's invite a player and get rank 5!!! Yay we are good! :DDDDD".

I agree with the above that my IQ went down :p

Sorry, I thought this would actually be entertaining. But it's just another PnP that someone did not think about before posting.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
If you did fall for the 'trap' of getting a invite to their tribe if you restarted, that is your fault. That has been a legitmate trap in game for quite some time.

Such practice was actually recently made bannable on .net.

DeletedUser

Actually it wasn't a trap to get him to restart. We kicked him for making problems right off the bat like that. He was sitting there cursing and arguing for very little. What he didn't show in that skype chat (if you don't know what it's supposed to say your not old enough to know the word)

Secondly the really nooby player we invited is because of me lol (For being a noob, not as a trap to make him restart)

[10:33:39 AM] seth kirby - setorines NK: Hey, can I get a guy in as my student? (think)
[10:33:56 AM] seth kirby - setorines NK: I'm going to have him restart, then if he doesn't listen to me we can kick him. :D

Diplomacy already been said as markers.

The only guy that complained about minimum D left.... he was later nobled :lol:

The grammar mails are pretty immature though, I'll give you that.

DeletedUser

hmm, well interesting PnP but no rep for basicly trying to degrade us on externals when it is infact your own fault you were dismissed :/

funny thing is this little attempt at making us seem bad is very much a fail

diplomacy page was indeed being used to mark the tribes

the "op" was some practice that a couple of members in a local area wanted and decided to make a thread about it to basicly record their results and possibly recieve advice on what could of been made better.

as for the immature mails they were out of order but those mails came before you even joined evoL and it was a ongoing joke brought from before the members joined evoL so trying to discredit our tribe for people who had nothing to do with us is pathetic.

how ever good luck in future of uk10 shame you couldnt of hung around a bit more but guess it couldnt be helped.

DeletedUser

our tribe works well as a unit, if your not willing to be part of it by not building up a minimum D units thats your own fault.
and if you start becoming abusive toward others in skype group chat and you are asked time and time again to to take it private but carry on anyway you deserve what you get.
as for him restarting we were all gunna help him out! if he was struggling with farming and his activity i would of sat the guy.
he spoke to people like dirt in our chat from something and nothing!
i still dont get what the point is he's trying to make?
at the end of the day this is a weak post and has been tried to look and sound impressive! most people in evol get on well and all new comers that arn't known by others feel at home when they join! this is one guy being difficult because he felt hard done to because of his own actions!

DeletedUser1508

It's funny how evoL members immediately jump into this thread calling -Anima- stupid and claiming this is bad PnP. How can you expect anything you say in here to be taken seriously? Of course you are going to say it was bad... it is against you.
In my opinion it was actually decent, if not for its quality, then for the way it exposed some of you. Those mails you all sent abusing his spelling... the replies in this thread calling him stupid... It was interesting, to say the least.

Learn a lesson from this, and in the future respond with a decent PnP-worthy reply. Personally abusing the thread creator does not work in your favour, it just proves him right.

DeletedUser

There was no trap. He was invited genuinely by james.(While I was at work!!!)
I booted him after he wouldnt stop effing and blinding and using the C word. That post of the skype conversation has been heavily edited with a lot of his foul posts missed out.

Everyone was asked to calm down or take it to pm. You carried on swearing and being abusive. At the end of your tantrum you told us to go and do something to ourselves and left the skype chat. And you expected to remain in the tribe? :S Obviously you had no intention of staying otherwise why would you have saved the screenies? I suspect i just managed to boot you before you copied our entire forum?

Having been made to restart to join a tribe does not entitle u to remain in a tribe regardless of how u behave.

DeletedUser

It's funny how evoL members immediately jump into this thread calling -Anima- stupid and claiming this is bad PnP. How can you expect anything you say in here to be taken seriously? Of course you are going to say it was bad... it is against you.
In my opinion it was actually decent, if not for its quality, then for the way it exposed some of you. Those mails you all sent abusing his spelling... the replies in this thread calling him stupid... It was interesting, to say the least.

Learn a lesson from this, and in the future respond with a decent PnP-worthy reply. Personally abusing the thread creator does not work in your favour, it just proves him right.

the mails after he was kicked were out of order, it should of been left and nothing more said on the matter, for i had nothing to do with them mails and seeing you never saw the way he spoke to people you really havn't got an opinion on that matter. he's basically posted all the negative he can to make us look like idiots but at the end of the day it was is own doing.

DeletedUser8687

I don't think the PnP was poor, Maybe hes a lot smarter than ppl give credit :icon_rolleyes: the diplo was fairly obvious lol hes probs taking advantage of the dumb community we have :lol:

DeletedUser

I don't think the PnP was poor, Maybe hes a lot smarter than ppl give credit :icon_rolleyes: the diplo was fairly obvious lol hes probs taking advantage of the dumb community we have :lol:

what you said

DeletedUser

read my previous post the immature mails had nothing to do with evoL now please read before trying to pin blame to us

Anima-Joined15th September 2011 - 15:1626

^^^^^^^^^^^^ look at date of the insulting messages sent to him
3 days before he was in evoL so people reading please shhh about those messages when they had nothing to do with evoL *sigh*

DeletedUser7369

As it was me invited the guy i feel i should respond to his pnp.

Firstly, yes i invited you to get you to restart and you were then a tribemate. All past differeces were put aside an we treated you the same as any other. That is we expected you to be active and grow in game whilst meeting our minimum defense requirements which are there to ensure we can help if anyone gets opped like you did before joining.

Other than the in game requirements we are a social bunch that use skype to pass the time. There is a simple expectation that people will resolve differences with civility. There will always be bickering but it normally stops short of abuse. Once a duke tells you to shut up its time to do just that.

Instead of listening to her you decided to turn your abuse on the rest of the tribe and at that point none of us wanted to be your tribemate anymore.

You got kicked and now you are having a hissy fit over it. Get some manners, get some talent and get over it.

DeletedUser8687

Nothing worst when a player does this! Happened to me in UK9 when a player was kicked for being crap he threw his dummy out.

DeletedUser

1)
I'm going to have to disagree here. Whilst they weren't in evoL at the time, and hence speaks nothing of evoL before they joined, it does reflect on evoL after they joined. You recruited some members rather devoid of personality, who's sole existence seems to be insulting. It's not pathetic in anyway, and it does say a bit about evoL - not much however. The rest of your post did more to bring my opinion of your tribe back up than the rest of the posters in your tribe put together.

thanks for the compliment me thinks :)

but however, we recruited one member as far as im aware who was being childish towards -anima- i agree which is out of order but it happened before he joined evoL then admittedly looks like it happened a little bit when -anima- and dozzler began their little arguement, im sure it would of been sorted out if -anima- hadnt resourted to be completely abusive towards the tribe as a whole.

i still consider it pathetic to try discredit our tribe for incidents which occured before even evoL was in the picture for ither the insulter or the insultee.
i agree it says a little about us tho it says we are willing to recruit people who are good at the game with the risk of them being immature/abusive ect ect and willing to try help change that.
as we did with -anima- himself im pretty sure alot of us knew he was fairly insulting but we looked past that in recruiting him as we knew he could very well be a good player, we tried to keep things under control but when some one becomes so abusive it can be unbarable and you realise there is no hope of changing some people, to which given up on said person.

DeletedUser1508

he's basically posted all the negative he can to make us look like idiots but at the end of the day it was is own doing.

He is therefore using PnP to his advantage, making you appear to be the bad guys. Which is what the first three replies in this thread prove. What I was trying to say in my previous post is that instead of further abusing him, and calling it bad PnP, say and show why. Give us proof.

DeletedUser8687

Got to agree, thats the point of PnP. The worst way to deal with a PnP is to get defensive.

DeletedUser

He is therefore using PnP to his advantage, making you appear to be the bad guys. Which is what the first three replies in this thread prove. What I was trying to say in my previous post is that instead of further abusing him, and calling it bad PnP, say and show why. Give us proof.

If you read the first three posts you'll see that 2 of those posters aren't even in evoL you know this right? Secondly, if your read past the first 3 posts you'll see every point he made in his "PnP" have been dis-credited. And "Further abusing him" ? Please read before posting. :3