Evol - Some Insight to How They Work

DeletedUser

If you read the first three posts you'll see that 2 of those posters aren't even in evoL you know this right? Secondly, if your read past the first 3 posts you'll see every point he made in his "PnP" have been dis-credited. And "Further abusing him" ? Please read before posting. :3

The mails that were sent to him after he was kicked shows what kind of people are in evoL. I doubt it's a tribe brimming with maturity. Just sayin'. >.>

See how his PnP portrayed that you guys were immature? See that? :icon_neutral:

Better than most of the crap on here anyway.

DeletedUser7369

Lol @ dewme. Not biting.

The guy has made a thread that has attracted quite a lot of activity and i am glad of that as the forums can be so dull at times.

What i think we can conclude from this whole episode is,

1) Anima has no manners

2) evoL like to recruit noobs to give them a chance

3) Anima was too noob and rude to take that chance

4) evoL work well together to eliminate players causing them problems

5) evoL have some members who like to annoy idiots so they dont think clearly and make bad decisions.

6) evoL recognise talent when they see it and recruit it when it is available. (the fact it took us to rank 5 was actually only noticed afterwards and played no part in the recruitment. I had gratefuldead in the premade chatroom from te minute the world was announced and always hoped to persuade him to join. Dozzler and i have been mailing each other for 2 weeks soce he slated my high oda, and souldefiler is their friend so got in on the basis they respect him.)

7) evoL have a fairly good reputation amongst forum users from other tribes. So much so that their defense of us leads people to believe they must be members.

8) evoL are a tribe that will do well.

Am scraping the barrel for 2 more things to say as 10 is so much better than 8 but ithink i'm stumped. Oh wells, post anything else you think you have learned about us from this thread.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
and souldefiler is their friend so got in on the basis they respect him.)

souldefiler is, to the best of my knowledge, slinkiestwizard, whom neither player on the Dozzler account seem to have much respect at all for...

DeletedUser7369

Lol. Their posts dont show respect for me either but they are respectful enough in pm's and slinkiest wizard (cat defense aside) seems nice enough. Being nice is seriously underrated and quite highly valued by our chatty duchess.

DeletedUser

The mails that were sent to him after he was kicked shows what kind of people are in evoL. I doubt it's a tribe brimming with maturity. Just sayin'. >.>

See how his PnP portrayed that you guys were immature? See that? :icon_neutral:

Better than most of the crap on here anyway.

Anima-Joined15th September 2011 - 15:1626

now i suggest you go have a look at the dates he recieved those mails. before commenting further it seems alot of people are lacking the ability to check the dates of him JOINING evoL and the dates he RECIEVED those mails.

see the date he joined 15th? and the date he recieved those mails oh look 12th it had NOTHING to do with evol.
oh and whats this? only one of the mails came from a member who has acutally joined evoL? by god i bet you all feel rather silly throwing accusations of the maturity of evoL member sinto question when it is only one member who has stooped to a low level and that was in the heat of an arguement between -anima- and dozzler.
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

now i suggest you go have a look at the dates he recieved those mails. before commenting further it seems alot of people are lacking the ability to check the dates of him JOINING evoL and the dates he RECIEVED those mails.

see the date he joined 15th? and the date he recieved those mails oh look 12th it had NOTHING to do with evol.
oh and whats this? only one of the mails came from a member who has acutally joined evoL? by god i bet you all feel rather silly throwing accusations of the maturity of evoL member sinto question when it is only one member who has stooped to a low level and that was in the heat of an arguement between -anima- and dozzler.
:icon_rolleyes:

Eh the way you tackled this was immature. I think retraction of my earlier compliment is in order; now you are representing evoL in a bad way :/

DeletedUser

Eh the way you tackled this was immature. I think retraction of my earlier compliment is in order; now you are representing evoL in a bad way :/
how so?
because i am making my facts clearer as people are obviously missing what has been said previously and are still commenting and stating the immaturity of members of evoL when i have already made it obvious that only one of the players in question is in evoL and the messages he sent was before he joined evoL

retract compliment if necissary it doesnt change the outcome that my points are facts that people are neglecting to read.

DeletedUser5774

I like most about this thread was the intel I gained on evoL.

Thanks.

DeletedUser1508

If you read the first three posts you'll see that 2 of those posters aren't even in evoL you know this right? Secondly, if your read past the first 3 posts you'll see every point he made in his "PnP" have been dis-credited. And "Further abusing him" ? Please read before posting. :3
Ok, my mistake. I assumed that SexySmurf was in evoL. I was wrong. However, -Press.To.Play? is for all intents and purposes an evoL member... So that makes two out of the first three.
Ok, as a former member of member of evoL i can say...

DeletedUser

Ok, my mistake. I assumed that SexySmurf was in evoL. I was wrong. However, -Press.To.Play? is for all intents and purposes an evoL member... So that makes two out of the first three.

i think key word is "former" meaning no longer. so he is not an evoL member

DeletedUser1508

And yet he was/is affiliated. As is SexySmurf. If they are not actually in evoL, they are still going to stick up for it when it's integrity is challenged, as we have seen.

DeletedUser5774

And yet he was/is affiliated. As is SexySmurf. If they are not actually in evoL, they are still going to stick up for it when it's integrity is challenged, as we have seen.

Wrong. My agenda was to join in a post, engage in debate and generally argue.

Why? I enjoy that aspect of the PnP. I am no way affilated to evoL, other than being friends with one of their members, who currently isn't even playing atm.

DeletedUser1508

Idk. That is the feeling that I have picked up on the forums. Maybe I am wrong. I just know that you are or were buddys with Adellion, who is in evoL. Yet maybe I am simply jumping to conclusions.
If you did get into an arguement with someone you all ready didn't get along with in evoL that was your fault. It is called ignorance. Again, your fault for getting kicked.
Your stupidity hurts my mind, and I fear I lost a point on my IQ. Good day.
You call this engaging in debate? :O

DeletedUser

because all i see her is that i am supposedly in the wrong yes my language and abuse was out of order i can admit that but then again he shouldn't of started to insult me for no reason and you want to always resolve things with civility well let me ask you.

where is the fairness and civility in that?

You guys knew full well how much we didn't get along with even Mails provided to proof what sort of player he is yet you still light up that fire just because he knows how to pointwhore alot. :icon_rolleyes:

and as far as PnP i wouldn't class this as a PnP i would class it aas a notification of what your tribe is like. In all my years of playing TW not 1 person has ever gone as far as what you guys did i mean i have badly been insulted

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5582

Ok please remember to be nice to each other. To stop this getting out of hand am closing the thread till this evening so you can all calm down a wee bit and reflect that this is a game and that you should respect your opponents or failing that at least be polite to each other.

Reopened.

DeletedUser

Since this thread is mainly because of what i said in the skype chat, it would probably be best if i replied to it.
What –Anima- fails to say in his PnP is our previous past where he was running a family tribe in my continent. My tribe was the one to prevail, but we added anima on skype to talk to him and teach him a little. During these talks Anima told us he was multi accounting, which when we saw the account was pretty obvious, seeing how the only difference was a few numbers. Luke (one hit KO ) might be able to remember this, as the multi account was in his 7x7 and i messaged him about it.

Soon after, he seemed to quit that world altogether. It wasn’t till a short while after he started messaging me on skype. These messages must have gone on for about a year where he claimed he was a better player than me and he would ‘own me’. Continuous messages like this happened everytime i was on skype. Infact –Anima- called me out on a world which i was unable to join because i was too busy with my studies. He recently called me out on UK11 which i agreed i would join, although he will no doubt make up another excuse when he loses.

Here on Uk10 –Anima- attacked everyone around him and sent messages as if he was jesus incarnate and everyone should bow to him. I have been working with evoL long before i joined them, and my last tribe Banned was never meant to be anything more than a mess around with friends. I worked with evoL to remove –Anima- from the area, although it was not needed as he’d killed off almost all his troops anyway. He then ran to a family tribe only to leave a few hours later after he’d been cleared and catted again.

Thinking –Anima- could be a decent player, i believe that is why he was invited to evoL, but i think James explained already explained his reasons.

The more recent skype chat, was i immature...yes, but if i see someone who has, by his own terms ‘harrassed me’ much longer than i did him, i’m going to point stuff out which will annoy him. Not suprisingly , it didn’t take much.
As for the mails i sent to him and anima claiming i was multi accounting, some were sits, some were friends who sent them. I find it funny how you say i’m multi accounting, when that is what YOU do from your track record.

Adam is immature...tell someone something they don’t know :icon_rolleyes:

I wont post about the rest of this so called 'pnp' because my post is no doubt long enough as it is, just posting on the stuff aimed at me.

DeletedUser

evoL looks like a fun tribe to be in. What are your entry requirements? I have a * key on my keyboard, if that helps.

DeletedUser

souldefiler is, to the best of my knowledge, slinkiestwizard, whom neither player on the Dozzler account seem to have much respect at all for...

Gee you found me Nauz, . Several may not like me , but respect and being liked are 2 different things. For the record i really never cared about anyones opinion of me least of all yours:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

So what all the biased Evol players are saying is it is ok to insult peoples Kids and their lives but when they give it back they can't handle it no?

because all i see her is that i am supposedly in the wrong yes my language and abuse was out of order i can admit that but then again he shouldn't of started to insult my life and my young kids for no reason and you want to always resolve things with civility well let me ask you.

where is the fairness and civility in that?

You guys knew full well how much we didn't get along with even Mails provided to proof what sort of player he is yet you still light up that fire just because he knows how to pointwhore alot. :icon_rolleyes:

and as far as PnP i wouldn't class this as a PnP i would class it aas a notification of what your tribe is like. In all my years of playing TW not 1 person has ever gone as far as what you guys did i mean i have badly been insulted but you just dont tell someone that basically they are rubbish Dad and their kids are felt sorry for just over a hatred on a stupid online game that the person dreams over every night.
you guys? i think you mean one person - dozzler :icon_rolleyes:

not one person in evoL said that what dozzler said was right and ok to of been said.
as for all of evoL being scum? how so when it is one person you had an arguement with in which both sides were out of line in what was said.
also dozzler was invited because he has potential and would be a valuable addition to the tribe we are hardly going to turn him away just because you dont like him, might not of occured to you but evoL tribe does not revolve around one person especially some one with an attitude like yours.
little secret for you i dislike a couple of members of evoL myself but i dont go out all abusive telling who to invite and who to not invite, simple way of solving issues like that is ignore people you dislike it isnt rocket science.

as for your notification of what our tribe is like well lets just say all you did was point out you and one of our members hasnt gotten along...period.
showed we have a defence minimum requirement as to show all members are able to defend themselfs and support others in the tribe when needed so we arent going to be all that easy to crack if every one has troops to use for support.
finally it shows we have couple people marked on our maps to highlight their locations and are ready to practice little op's early game to be ready for future serious ops.