EWAR ATTACKS AND DECLARES WAR ON CLOAK

DeletedUser6695

and cold fusion stop being a little girl..and you dont speak for the whole tribe you speak for your self

which is what I said :icon_neutral: please read before you post.

And im sure you'll find ive cleared quite a few cloak vills :icon_wink:

DeletedUser7816

unfortunately we have defeated ourselves :(

and this one and a few others i could be bothered to get but trust me they are there and good for you on clearing villages but i did not questin that you just speaking like ewar is beat stealth is the heart of that tribe and we will not quit..

DeletedUser6695

Im in stealth :lol:

and its quite obvious Ewar defeated themselves, if we hadnt made some bad choices and lost lots of members we would be easily beating Cloak

DeletedUser7816

Im in stealth :lol:

and its quite obvious Ewar defeated themselves, if we hadnt made some bad choices and lost lots of members we would be easily beating Cloak

yes your are right but are we beat we still have players and we can still fight

DeletedUser

Just to add to ewars problems tophat formally declares war on them

DeletedUser

Just to add to ewars problems tophat formally declares war on them

Pfft, sweeping in to take the glory...

I'd personally say that declaration is a perfect definition of the phrase: "Kick 'em while they're down."

But war is good, so show us some nice fun reports :)

DeletedUser7832

Well done zider. It seems that with the mass departures it was more than us few could have handled. With the notice of the coalition and now tophat wanting to help clean up what is left, ewar will not be able to fend off all directions and may not be around tomorrow.

I want to thank all of you in ewar that stayed and said you would fight to the end, you did and I respect all of you for it.

I am disappointed in all that left. Some let us know why they left, others just left us guessing. I will never forget when you guys called this your tribe, your family. You show you true colors by calling us your mates one day and seemingly run with your tail between your legs leaving us to hang out to dry the other. Tribes will realize that you are not their mates and you will do whatever is in your own best interest.

DeletedUser

hmmmm, well as long as those who did the fighting get the credit I do not mind :L

DeletedUser

zider more shit comes out of that mouth than your arse 10 seconds apart and if you didnt get stacked to the brim i would have had that village and dont even try to argue about the 10 seconds cause i'll just post the reports i might get attacked but it will not be you knocking on my door do you want me to post all the reports on your villages guess what you've got nothing mate hahahahahaha come and get some soft shite..:p

You are making Ewar's end very undignified.

DeletedUser

Well done zider. It seems that with the mass departures it was more than us few could have handled. With the notice of the coalition and now tophat wanting to help clean up what is left, ewar will not be able to fend off all directions and may not be around tomorrow.

I want to thank all of you in ewar that stayed and said you would fight to the end, you did and I respect all of you for it.

I am disappointed in all that left. Some let us know why they left, others just left us guessing. I will never forget when you guys called this your tribe, your family. You show you true colors by calling us your mates one day and seemingly run with your tail between your legs leaving us to hang out to dry the other. Tribes will realize that you are not their mates and you will do whatever is in your own best interest.

Thanks Astro and you're right about players showing their true colours. It stains them in this game.

Anyway, you redeemed yourself admirably I think. You were fooled into crossing us but you were the only leader to acknowledge it immediately and help keep our chats alive (as I hope they will remain). You have also been honourable and respectful unlike one of your neighbours. Can't remember his name. Think it rhymes with Rim :icon_wink:.

It'll be interesting to see what happens now K54 is in a state of chaos. Good luck.

DeletedUser

As I said from the start of all this I thought it was the wrong way for the tribe to go.

In honesty though Cloak did not defeat EWaR. EWaR was falling before this war stated, all cloak did was kick EWaR as they fell.

DeletedUser

Shouldn't have started a war then should you :L

All I see is excuses but stats don't lie and they clearly show CLOAK were winning

DeletedUser7549

Pium will be back soon and when he is the externals will know lol

But as of the war and EWaR's collapse:

Cloak did have the upper hand and the stats clearly prove that. To say that they defeated us wouldn't be 100% true... In all honesty the coalition did more recruitment then nobling. Cloak were the heavy hitters and they are the only ones that can claim that they did anything to us. (the rest just recruited from us). To those in EWaR that stayed I thank you and if you need anything feel free to message me in game.

For those of you that betrayed us and left early in the war then your time will eventually come....

Congratulations to Cloak and Zider, Well played! but to be honest you may want to look at a few of your members as some of them need a little lesson in attacking/defending.. but I guess thats part of learning lol

DeletedUser

kind of want cloak to war CHOP!! as it seemed that star123 ran away from Ewar as soon as it started would of been cool to see how a top 5 ranked player that wasn't from Hmmm faught!! but o well that will probs happen eventually as Cloak and CHOP!! are pretty much hugging