EWAR ATTACKS AND DECLARES WAR ON CLOAK

DeletedUser

Yeah Hmmm? was on the defeated list until we got a NAP with them.

Well I think my tribe has dug it's grave now. However it has very little to do with this war.

K54 is going to be a fun place to be now :D

DeletedUser

well i have to say im disappointed with you guys at ewar i could see yous were going to lose several villas in there core when this war started
but yous arnt keeping up with them in terms off nobling so get your fingers out :)

yous did lose several or your big players over the weeks running up to this war but yous can still keep up with there nobling while yous lose in there core at the very least

anyways GL to both sides were all watching so loads off nobling keep the fans happy lol :)

DeletedUser6695

LoL, well someone looks silly now :L
Thank you Frank, you have made my day :L

lol I never look silly :icon_cool:

although Dan you could have kept that to yourself :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

anyways GL to both sides were all watching so loads off nobling keep the fans happy lol :)

Well there's been a few more today lad :icon_wink:

Side 1:
Tribes: CLOAK
Side 2:
Tribes: EWaR
Timeframe: Last 24 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 6
Side 2: 1
Difference: 5
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 56,618
Side 2: 8,397
Difference: 48,221
chart

DeletedUser

Of course I wont be doing this everyday, it's going to be a long war, just while we're enjoying the stats :lol:. You post Astro when they favour you

Side 1:
Tribes: CLOAK
Side 2:
Tribes: EWaR
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 17
Side 2: 3
Difference: 14
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 145,405
Side 2: 22,819
Difference: 122,586
chart

DeletedUser7832

lol zider, stats are only good for pnp. You have some aggressive players as we thought you did. I just seems that there were a few of our members that couldn't stomach a fight, or maybe just being on the front lines of a fight. It also seems that it is us that are having to regroup after the many departures. Anyways like we have told each other already this has become a lot more interesting and has re inspired me to continue playing this world. Let the fun continue. . . .

DeletedUser

nearly there yet?:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7816

cloak if your that good why im i still here with 4 of your villages under my belt 2 of them belonged to zider who is shit..:)

DeletedUser7816

you want another chuckle ive had 1 attack come from zider and it was 200 scouts to a village i took off him i nearly pooped myself..:)