EWAR ATTACKS AND DECLARES WAR ON CLOAK

DeletedUser

Hello all. I've been off since just after the attacks started so didn't have a clue til now what was happening. It was bad timing as I've lost a few vills but the Zider I've been drinking and the company has been unsurpassed in recent times :icon_wink:

Down to brass tacks (bear in mind that I've had to speed read this as so many people post so much bab on here).

The way I see it there is no point harping on too much about this. The relationship between us and EWar is dead and buried whatever happens now. Either someone manufactured a conversation between myself and Mowbs to trick EWar into attacking us or they are lying to legitimise going to war with us. Guys and gals in the EWar top brass. You are either gullible, paranoid fools or you have no honour. Either way my respect for you has plummitted.

I am especially disappointed with you Astro, Blindshot and Lord Carr. I really thought we had a genuine affinity for one another and you've shown me your arses.

Oh well, it is only a game and a good one. I'm a few vills down but very far from the rim. Let's play and maybe EWar are about to find out that they've bitten off more than they can chew. Respect takes you a long way in TW - however powerful you are, you need that.

Let's have some more fun. This has livened things up nicely :lol:

DeletedUser

Alas, it is weighing too much on my conscience and I feel I must fess up. It was indeed I that spread this rumour as it was a long day I felt like amusing myself. The 'friend' nickgarrett1980(for it was him that I sent the made up mail to) has in CLOAK is non-existant, it was me that forwarded him the mail;

J3east today at 10:47
Hi nick,

Long time no speak, I see your quite near some CLOAK members, so this info might be of some use to you :)

Zider today at 13:21
Would you start to prepare targets for Ewar members, but do not let the whole of the tribe know yet.

Mowbs today at 14:12
Yes - would you like me to hide them in the trusted forum or keep them in a notepad?

Zider today at 14:27
notepad would be preferable, please try to keep this between us - we will destroy them, I'm confident - yet I don't want them having the edge,
they will need it lol.

I knew Nick from a previous world and had a suspicion that he would let EWaR know ;) So there it is, I am indeed at the bottom of this war. Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

Lol. So they aren't backstabbers, just gullible idiots who didn't even give me the respect of a hearing. Makes no odds at the end of the day but good to know

DeletedUser

Haha that's pretty impressive! I'll give it a try sometime xD

DeletedUser

Alas, it is weighing too much on my conscience and I feel I must fess up. It was indeed I that spread this rumour as it was a long day I felt like amusing myself. The 'friend' nickgarrett1980(for it was him that I sent the made up mail to) has in CLOAK is non-existant, it was me that forwarded him the mail;

I knew Nick from a previous world and had a suspicion that he would let EWaR know ;) So there it is, I am indeed at the bottom of this war. Good luck to both sides.

So CMOAC set all this off? Probably as an ulterior motive for SLAP!, seen they have a border with CLOAK. Was this in fact a ploy by SLAP! to get eWar to do their dirty work? Crikey, I know who I'd be going after. (But then, it's no secret that Avaz hate SLAP!)

DeletedUser

There will of course be a wicked, violent backlash as there always is between humankind. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

DeletedUser

Dont be silly Jojo, we arent even close to either tribe let alone sharing a border with either.

DeletedUser

So CMOAC set all this off? Probably as an ulterior motive for SLAP!, seen they have a border with CLOAK. Was this in fact a ploy by SLAP! to get eWar to do their dirty work? Crikey, I know who I'd be going after. (But then, it's no secret that Avaz hate SLAP!)

You do realise that J3east was joking? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Personally I'm against this war. I think it's the wrong direction for the tribe to be going in. If the allegations against Cloak are true then perhaps it is justified.

Cloak and EWaR are equally matched in this fight. Both tribes have similar amounts of players near each other (advantage to Cloak), the EWaR players further away in the south are preoccupied with other things the ones to the north may be able to help out with this though.

So I guess it's just a case of see where it goes, time for some early stats maybe?

Side 1:
Tribes: EWaR
Side 2:
Tribes: CLOAK

Timeframe: 09/10/2010 00:00:00 to 11/10/2010 01:47:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 2
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 80,330
Side 2: 17,100
Difference: 63,230

chart

DeletedUser

And just to point out that they had the surprise attacks first so they will of course have to early noble count :L

DeletedUser

You do realise that J3east was joking? :icon_eek:

Joking, or are you backtracking? ;)

I admit I got the border thing wrong, (Had ORDER confused with CLOAK.) but CMOAC's original "confession" seems pretty sincere, with no hint of a joke about it.

Let's just say, that CMOAC did cause it all... because lets face it, he isn't denying it. There must be some sort of incentive for SLAP! to consider pulling such a prank, even if it is just to cause discord between two tribes within the top 5.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7549

And just to point out that they had the surprise attacks first so they will of course have to early noble count :L

The only player that was hit with the surprise attack was Zider and that was only by 3 or so of our members.

DeletedUser

So it was a surprise attack and not a retaliation ... thank you for admitting that :)

DeletedUser

Same pathetic excuse is always used.

Simple fact is whoever lost those villages didn't have the troops they should of had to protect themselves.

When in peace prepare for war. You had plenty of preparation time.

DeletedUser

Same pathetic excuse is always used.

Simple fact is whoever lost those villages didn't have the troops they should of had to protect themselves.

When in peace prepare for war. You had plenty of preparation time.

Those troops were on another front fighting, my mistake was having faith in EWar. It wont happen again. Regarding the stats, we have found our feet in the last 24 hours :icon_wink:

Side 1:
Tribes: CLOAK
Side 2:
Tribes: EWaR
Timeframe: Last 24 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 11
Side 2: 3
Difference: 8
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 85,681
Side 2: 25,401
Difference: 60,280
chart

DeletedUser6695

We have lost 11 vills tbh that is unacceptable

/goes to get out the whip

DeletedUser

Those troops were on another front fighting, my mistake was having faith in EWar. It wont happen again. Regarding the stats, we have found our feet in the last 24 hours :icon_wink:

I wouldn't really say you found your feel more EWaR has lost theirs. Check the stats, this tribe is slowly falling apart now, so if we can't regain stability I wouldn't be proud of any victory.

DeletedUser

Unlike your heroic victories you used to have posted all over your profile page about tribes that disbanded .... lulz :lol:

DeletedUser6695

lol ask your buddies in k44 how they like Ewar atm :icon_wink: