EWAR ATTACKS AND DECLARES WAR ON CLOAK

DeletedUser

Nope this was all cloak rob.

This is normal on tw if a tribe is shown to have been plotting they deny it in the face of proof to avoid looking like the bad guys.
They want to play under dog's in the war it makes them look better :).
Dosnt really matter though you made plans we got the plans we struck first.
Next time maybe you wont take weeks to come up with plans before informing your tribe :).
Spy's are always a risk if ur gonna plot against an enemy plot faster next time :).

Were hardly gonna sit here saying hmm maybe a cloak member is trying to spark a war lets discuss it for 2 weeks and ask ur leaders so they can lie and then attack us.

Also i did ask zider :).
He said it was all lies :).

Shame he could of atleast admitted to it :).

DeletedUser

I love how you are trying to make others think that by putting your theory down on this page but you have poor evidence that can easily be fabricated from a player who is not even in that tribe ..... looking like a brick house on sand your evidence is

DeletedUser

Perhaps but since it was sent by a player in your tribe.

Were happy to accept it as evidence and plan accordingly.
You guys are supposed to be one of the best tribes on this world so i guess your gonna have to prove it :).

If your as good as every1 thinks you are it should be easy.

Then again every1 thought we were crap and look at how that one turned out :).

You plotted we plotted faster :).

In this case speed was the better choice now we see how much fight your players give us :).

Also the fact that we had multiple scout reports come back in durin nb of stacked villages of players we knew to be offline tends to suggest u had plans to cause a fight or you wouldnt of needed to stack them :).

DeletedUser

The player who was given earlier is not in our tribe, sinking into the sand here :L

DeletedUser

Um mate?

Why would be give you the name of a member in your tribe who's helping us?
It kinda negates the whole point of people in your tribe helping us fi we tell you who they are dosnt it?

DeletedUser

well why try to cover up the name with a XXXXXXXX and then leave the link to that players page

DeletedUser

Did u read the message it said from a friend in cloak no one said the person with the xxxxxx name was in cloak

DeletedUser

Wow dirty move by EWaR and they can't accept it? Pity really, I have to go with the facts. Will like to see a challenge to EWaR and Hmmm? for that matter(John u suck :p )

DeletedUser1410

lol, thanks I have a fan.
As for this war? it wont be a war they'll end up hugging or merging or something lol

DeletedUser

As for this war? it wont be a war they'll end up hugging or merging or something lol

Ahh the classic EWaR war strategy, works like a charm!

If anyone asks, I have nothing to back that statement up, but with me it's any excuse to kick EWaR down :icon_wink:

DeletedUser6695

that is why you are just a pathetic troll, please just go back to wherever you came from

DeletedUser

Yeah right. EwaR ally with players like this
http://http://uk5.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/af1ae7f3180b3cb47d0d9b45c93be72d
more like a plum pudding i would say than a pium messor, bad half, good half, indiferrent half, still a n00b as not a whole :icon_rolleyes:
Playing games and pretending you the man when you are still yet to shave :icon_eek:

Your report doesn't work. And I don't really see how the shaving comment has any relevance to anything here? Also, you can't have three halves can you...? I think what you mean are thirds. And is that some reference to my co players?

And, a plum pudding? That's good, I do not want to be pium (no offence :icon_wink:). God forbid there should be more piums around...

DeletedUser

okay, lets go halves then, indifferent half and bad (as in crap) half. The relevance in the shaving comment as you put it is thus. EwAR have very few dip relations for a reason, they do not need the world to see how poor they are playing the game. Like all tribes, they decorate the stats to their advantage.
There is a tribe on this world however that will make it and that is AVAZ. Under Jojo and Kilroy they make formidable opponents dur to their unique leadership qualities and personal loyalties from members

DeletedUser

You may wanna go tell avaz that they aint looking so hot at the moment :).

Plus i post the stats as they stand if people run i include them if one of our members runs i include them.
Only time i dont include some1 is inactivty and then only if there dismissed the moment they go yellow if there under attack and dismissed for that i include them anywa.

Our stats always come out on top except the first fight with hmmm? then in the second when they joint meow we came out on top.
Meow were winning.
Lio were winning till they disbanded.

Cloak were winning and a week from now were still gonna be winning unless they disband ofcourse :).

DeletedUser

You may wanna go tell avaz that they aint looking so hot at the moment :).

Yes, because we log in and watch the attacks arrive and do nothing about it :icon_rolleyes:

As for the war, EWar could win, but Cloak will probably make it hard as possible.

DeletedUser6695

okay, lets go halves then, indifferent half and bad (as in crap) half. The relevance in the shaving comment as you put it is thus. EwAR have very few dip relations for a reason, they do not need the world to see how poor they are playing the game. Like all tribes, they decorate the stats to their advantage.
There is a tribe on this world however that will make it and that is AVAZ. Under Jojo and Kilroy they make formidable opponents dur to their unique leadership qualities and personal loyalties from members

Who the hell are you :? EWaR clearly have good members and are a good tribe. If you fail to see that you must be in denial or else we rimmed you

And no offence to avaz here but where the hell do you get the notion they are the beat tribe in w5?

DeletedUser

Who the hell are you :? EWaR clearly have good members and are a good tribe. If you fail to see that you must be in denial or else we rimmed you

And no offence to avaz here but where the hell do you get the notion they are the beat tribe in w5?

You do have some decent members, but most of them left and made *R5*

And yes, I have seen absolutely nothing to back up this claim that Avaz are the best tribe in UK5.

They have yet to take a village off SLAP!