EWAR ATTACKS AND DECLARES WAR ON CLOAK

DeletedUser

so the only way you got that message was for zider or mowb to send it to you. So either, it is aload of rubbish or cloaks baron/diplomat is a spy lol

or their account has been sat by the spy...

DeletedUser8232

lies

this conversation never happened and i have never spoke about planning attacks on ewar,im a diplomat not a war planner so there is no truth in this what so ever and i think some one is doing some shit stirring

DeletedUser8232

i look forward to seeing the evidence as my account has not been sat by any one and me and zider are not spys why should we be as we are in a good tribe,i think ewar or some one inside ewar are trying to start a war as they are bored,so please ewar do the right thing and post your proof on here if you want to retain any creditability that you once had

DeletedUser

This is actually very interesting.
Wonders who planned what against who :icon_confused:

Sounds like a big mis-hap from my point of view.

DeletedUser

A mis-hap that's resulted in the loss of 3 villages that will be wanted back I am sure

DeletedUser

well astro glide 2000 can you forward the mess to me..
od has it accidently been deleted..

or is it a complete frabrication on your part...

DeletedUser7832

lol I don't need to fabricate anything to go to war. It was there and we reacted to it.

Seems odd if there was nothing planned that you all would have your border villages with us stacked when at the same time you are fighting CRUZ. You think that if everything was fine with EWaR the troops would be better served on a front that you were actually fighting.

DeletedUser

so now you can see in people villages without scouting them? where has this info come from?

DeletedUser

no it was not there and you did fabricate..or you would have forwared it to me.
the border villas were not stacked..
you need to grow some big ones m8 and face up to it m8...

you started a unprovokes war with a tribe you have a NAP with.
and in talkes with 24 houres earlyer and you did so on you own backs.
and now you are looking like the worst tribe for trust in this world
your fabricateing thing up to clear your trarnished name..
sory m8 but that is the truth.
i have mess you and asked you to foward me the mess beetween
zider and mowbs..
but hey no show..why???

cause it aint there..

DeletedUser7832

Calm down Jackson, remember a game.

We ran with what we got. If it is someone messing around they will be dealt with.

Here is what was forwarded to me.

XXXXXXXXX on 03.10. at 18:57
Not to cause any trouble, but I would just like to let you know:

I have a friend in CLOAK and they are planning to go to war with Ewar, I can't tell you the name of my friend - but I definitely trust him.

This is a series of mail he received from sitting a council member:

Zider today at 13:21
Would you start to prepare targets for Ewar members, but do not let the whole of the tribe know yet.

Mowbs today at 14:12
Yes - would you like me to hide them in the trusted forum or keep them in a notepad?

Zider today at 14:27
notepad would be preferable, please try to keep this between us - we will destroy them, I'm confident - yet I don't want them having the edge,
they will need it lol.
18thssreturns on 03.10. at 19:23
thank you

XXXXXXXX on 03.10. at 19:25
You're welcome - I sent to star also as I was waiting for a reply.

Good bye.

DeletedUser

why is
nickgarrett1980

coverd up by your xxxxxxxxx

if this mes is true you belive someone outside of the tribe to send it to you..
and how would he get is hands on it..
nickgarrett1980 get his hands on it..

DeletedUser

That is either one epic link fail... or purposely left there to oust the person who leaked it. I hope it's a link fail... it's funnier :D

DeletedUser

And it also outed the person who gave him the info the cloak member listed on his profile Ergo Zile

DeletedUser8235

And it also outed the person who gave him the info the cloak member listed on his profile Ergo Zile

yeah convienient that wasn't it.

shame we're not a tribe to point fingers at one another. This is a poor attempt at trying to cause rifts within CLOAK. It's a pity Ewar council choose not to confront with this supposed subterfuge but rather attack a tribe they claim to have wanted to ally with.

DeletedUser

That was before we discovered cloak planning against us.
It isnt the first time tribes planned against us and it isnt the first time we found out in advance and hit first and it certainly wont be the last time.

Cloak are supposed to be a great tribe so i guess its time for them to prove it by fighting tribes more then about 1/3 there size :).

Cloak cant exactly complain we outnumber them were fighting them and several other tribes as most people already know so cloak has the advantage.
Or ud think so but this is there first real war and if it follows the normal trend for tribes fighting us.
There last since we seem to stay ahead on stats in all wars and the majority of the enemy tribes seem to just give up and disband.

Due to us perhaps not but were always one of the reasons why so im happy enough for them to go :).

On a side note since we already were sent this message why would we need to cause rifts?
Apparently the rifts are already there :).

DeletedUser

In terms of staying ahead in stats you attacked first without warning on the back of what is clearly a made up claim .... smooth

DeletedUser

If you found out that a tribe was plotting against you, would you tell that thribe before attacking?

DeletedUser8235

That was before we discovered cloak planning against us.
It isnt the first time tribes planned against us and it isnt the first time we found out in advance and hit first and it certainly wont be the last time.QUOTE]

really CLOAK planned this attack? it's a complete fabrication! you have been well and truely duped. Ewar should really check their informants before acting on information and believing the information they receive.