EWAR ATTACKS AND DECLARES WAR ON CLOAK

DeletedUser

Well after months of a NAP with EWAR...
this morning they launched a attack on CLOAK..
with no warning at all
and with no official drop of the NAP..
and only yesturday on the shared forum we were disgussing the prob with
barbs..

so this is a warning to all you guys with NAP's or ALLY with EWAR to watch out
for the backstabbing EWAR..
and gutless way they went in to a war..

EWAR you are the lowest of the low..
and actions like that will only get you more Enemies in this world..

but you do have a hell of a fight on your hands....

DeletedUser

So, after one attack, you're assuming that they are declaring, or have they actually mailed you and said "We're declaring on you's btw..." I assume that with "no official drop of the NAP" means that they haven't.

I wouldn't call one attack a declaration of war, have you even checked if it was an accidental attack on a newly taken village, for example? Man I would laugh if that is the case, I'm sure eWar will be delighted with this public service announcement and probably declare anyway! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So, after one attack, you're assuming that they are declaring, or have they actually mailed you and said "We're declaring on you's btw..." I assume that with "no official drop of the NAP" means that they haven't.

I wouldn't call one attack a declaration of war, have you even checked if it was an accidental attack on a newly taken village, for example? Man I would laugh if that is the case, I'm sure eWar will be delighted with this public service announcement and probably declare anyway! :icon_rolleyes:

For once, I can't believe I'm going to say it; but I'm going to have to agree with this guy.

This probably isn't the smartest thing you've ever done is it? Ever thought they may just want to expand and take one or two of your guys on? Just by simply nobling other villages you could counteract what was lost.

Silly boy.

DeletedUser

Well i soppose taking 3 villas of zider while still in talks less that 24 hours earlyer
and attacking other memers in cloak
i would say that is a clear indication of decaring war on us..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is a bit cowardly, especially when they go posting all these "heroic victories" on their profile but have a surprise head start on them.

DeletedUser

Meh stop yous two complaining ;) Itll be interesting to watch and this war was bound to kick off at some point. I think CLOAK have the better position here as theyre all clustered up on the K53/54 whereas EWaR are well spread out.

DeletedUser

Ewar have the advantage of being prepared, who knows how long they've been planning this, shame really

DeletedUser

Cloak were plotting against us, though only zider and mowbs knew it.
we were very unhappy about this, so decided on a preliminary strike...
We didn't do any backstabbing - we simply turned around to stop you doing it.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure I should give it away - I have no idea how it was obtained but it might be useful to Cloak, so I'll wait for more official authorisation.

DeletedUser

In which case I suggest that no real action need be taken until this is sorted out.
Sure CLOAK and Ewar have an on and off relationship but there are much bigger fish to fry (excuse any poor puns) :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

LOL...
that is a load of bull..
we opened a shared forum with EWAR and in talkes
and moving towards ALLY's..
so this plotting againsed you crap is not going to make you guys shine..
you know what you did was underhand and LOW...

DeletedUser1410

Good luck to both sides, have fun and kill each other lol

DeletedUser

Meh stop yous two complaining ;) Itll be interesting to watch and this war was bound to kick off at some point. I think CLOAK have the better position here as theyre all clustered up on the K53/54 whereas EWaR are well spread out.

this may be true but i know for a fact that there are EWaR villages planted all around cloak practically surrounding them this could give EWaR the upper hand in my opinion if they are co-ordinated enough

DeletedUser7832

Well after months of a NAP with EWAR...
this morning they launched a attack on CLOAK..
with no warning at all
and with no official drop of the NAP..
and only yesturday on the shared forum we were disgussing the prob with
barbs..

so this is a warning to all you guys with NAP's or ALLY with EWAR to watch out
for the backstabbing EWAR..
and gutless way they went in to a war..

EWAR you are the lowest of the low..
and actions like that will only get you more Enemies in this world..

but you do have a hell of a fight on your hands....

I find this amusing. Apparently there is not much communication in your tribe. Or at least from your council to the general members. Ewar had no problems with cloak We had been able to live in peace for all this time.

Well then your leader decides to do this.

Zider today at 13:21
Would you start to prepare targets for Ewar members, but do not let the whole of the tribe know yet.

Mowbs today at 14:12
Yes - would you like me to hide them in the trusted forum or keep them in a notepad?

Zider today at 14:27
notepad would be preferable, please try to keep this between us - we will destroy them, I'm confident - yet I don't want them having the edge,
they will need it lol.
So here it is, EWar will not stand for any tribe going to conspire against it. So if you want to talk about backstabbing you may have to look in a mirror.

For the rest of you in CLOAK understand we will come after you, your leader has brought this upon all of you. Those that do not agree or do not want this war now is you time to get out. We will allow you a 24 hour window for you to leave and not be tracked down. I understand that many of you may not agree with zider on this one so we are giving you a chance of survival. You cannot come and join ewar but you may join another tribe and not be considered a refugee. However if you do not take this deal and decide to leave later we will have you tossed from any tribe you join.

Thank you for your time, I hope this will clear everything up.

DeletedUser512

so the only way you got that message was for zider or mowb to send it to you. So either, it is aload of rubbish or cloaks baron/diplomat is a spy lol

DeletedUser

the person i trust and respect to do this behind my and the tribes back.
well i find this very hard to belive...

DeletedUser7832

We have a way of getting things. :icon_wink:

So like I said when you conspire to attack EWaR be forewarned if and when we find out we will deal with it.