F.P.B Declares on W1N

DeletedUser

What I find funny is how people think we don't know about Ade's Ego.

We are fully aware of his ego and tbh it gets on my nerves sometimes but watching how he gets so many rises out of you guys is much more fun :)

You think Ade's Ego is big? You should talk to Abdo or WeekendWarrior sometime they might make Ade look like a puppy dog :)

Yes but there is a difference - Abdo can back his ego up.

Ady has taken a former rank 1 account out of the top 25 :lol:

DeletedUser

I just play for fun

hindsite.jpg

Very upsetting is all i can say :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Yes but there is a difference - Abdo can back his ego up.

Ady has taken a former rank 1 account out of the top 25 :lol:

Yet, even your duke, who claimed to be so superior to me, has resorted to renobling a village I took off him, because his defences are so pathetic compared to the superior power of my skill. :icon_wink:

As for any comments with regards to skype quotations; I was highlighting how I am bold enough to not say anything behind anyone's back, if I think you are not realising your potential, I will then (perhaps harshly) tell you that. In the end, my goal is a fully functional and dominant tribe. W1N already are that. But I want more. We are the biggest players UK1 has to offer; now we will have to reach the sky, to increase the gap between those inferior to our tribe and our values. Also, all tribes have weak links, I was referring to those, not players such as Blodyx etc...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As for any comments with regards to skype quotations; I was highlighting how I am bold enough to not say anything behind anyone's back, if I think you are not realising your potential, I will then (perhaps harshly) tell you that.

Hmm, how can you do that when you don't practice what you preach? No1 a/c now in Adellions hand no 27 is it today? :lol:

DeletedUser

Hmm, how can you do that when you don't practice what you preach? No1 a/c now in Adellions hand no 27 is it today? :lol:

I must have missed the announcement when rank, points and villages are what indicates potential and skill.

Could you give me the link to it?

DeletedUser

I recall *you* were the one asking *me* how to send fast noble trains about a month ago, eh? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I must have missed the announcement when rank, points and villages are what indicates potential and skill.

In the end, my goal is a fully functional and dominant tribe. W1N already are that. But I want more. We are the biggest players UK1 has to offer

That does suggest that size, points, villages are what make you the dominant tribe... So adellion went from most dominant player, to the 27th dominant.

DeletedUser

That does suggest that size, points, villages are what make you the dominant tribe... So adellion went from most dominant player, to the 27th dominant.

That does not even refute what I said, nor is it relevant to what chubbs said.

DeletedUser

Today 15:53 HotFusion Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbs

Quote:
In the end, my goal is a fully functional and dominant tribe. W1N already are that. But I want more. We are the biggest players UK1 has to offer

If you need me to be more specific, just ask.

DeletedUser

So like I said... When did size had anything to do with potential and skill? Last time I checked it's unrelated. Sure, most big players will have skill, but that does not mean at all, that skilled players have big accounts.

Perhaps you should learn to keep size and skill separated....

DeletedUser

You're the only one talking about skill. No one else has mentioned it.

Looks like you made the assumption about size equalling skill, because no-one else said it.

DeletedUser

Chubbs replied to a part of Ade's text that contains potential... I replied to chubbs.

Perhaps you should read the entire text before you chose to reply...Look at this now, we wasted so much space just because you were lazy. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

oh lol at u .

adellion has the noble power to shoot back to rank 10 and above, i do have the noble power to shoot back up to rank 3 , but some people like to save those nobles for rainy days ^_^ hint hint :D

adellion took the account at rank 15~ or so , not rank 1.

when ade took the account , the account was in rank 150~ ODA , he boosted it to rank 10~ .

so bottom line who do i prefer fighting along side ? a player who grows on internals ONLY or a player who will wipe the smile off ur face and dent every part of ur account ? im sure TR would prefer the old ady1 , but for me , im for adellion ^_^

DeletedUser

A defferent interpretation to potential there. I think he was refering to potential to succeed, however I can see your reference to skill. Lets face it, often a skilled player is a large player.

It was nice argueing with you (genuinally, it's why I like politics) However I think it's time we went back to topic.

DeletedUser

Quote:

If you need me to be more specific, just ask.

Forgive me, I assumed people would be able to assume when I mean "biggest" I refer to the copious amount of skill W1N have, which is the "biggest" amount in UK1, hence our OD rank, hence our points (to an extent), hence our domination of the core of UK1.

DeletedUser

To assume is to make an ass out of u and me.

What you should of said was the most skilled players. As as hot fusion pointed out, when does size relate to skill?
But don't worry adellion, its an easy mistake to make. (like joining W1N)

DeletedUser

To assume is to make an ass out of u and me.

What you should of said was the most skilled players. As as hot fusion pointed out, when does size relate to skill?
But don't worry adellion, its an easy mistake to make. (like joining W1N)

And I'm *sure* your tribe is bursting at the sides with skill. [/sarcasm] (since some people need the sarcasm to be pointed out to them)

DeletedUser

Especially on world 1. Size can mean skill or uber whoreness, with W1N's OD most likely the earlier.

DeletedUser

And I'm *sure* your tribe is bursting at the sides with skill. [/sarcasm] (since some people need the sarcasm to be pointed out to them)

Yep, we have some of the most skilled players IN THE WORLD. (/no sarcasm)