F.P.B Declares on W1N

DeletedUser589

Foot in mouth you truely did put your ummmmmm foot in your mouth? The stats were all ready posted above and adellion was using the other stats to explain his point about F.P.B being far away and a pointless declaration. Considering they declared on us a week ago, 3 villages looks worse on them than it does us. If I had declared I'd expect more than that.

DeletedUser

far away is not really an argment, I can see more than 1000 villages at only 1K and sometimes less than 1K

Limit... if you want participate to the war against W1N, you can always sent all your nuke on them from far (+ mass fake) to slow down them, it will help your friend Flux ;) you far or not, you can always, ALWAYS do something!

DeletedUser

Foot in mouth you truely did put your ummmmmm foot in your mouth? The stats were all ready posted above and adellion was using the other stats to explain his point about F.P.B being far away and a pointless declaration. Considering they declared on us a week ago, 3 villages looks worse on them than it does us. If I had declared I'd expect more than that.
I agree I may of scored a bit of an own goal by posting the stats, these things happen when the weekend and beer become involved.

DeletedUser

The only reason i personally don't think the stats should be mentioned, yet is because of the obvious location and how far away each other is, when its say 5-10 conquers, i would just consider it spam, waste of space, waste of time, tbqh.

Welcome to the usual standard of Footinmouth's posts. Spam, waste of space, waste of time.