F.P.B Declares on W1N

DeletedUser

Prove to me that you have more skill than any of my players.

DeletedUser

Prove to me that you have more skill than any of my players.

Sorry, uhm, what rank are you?

And what rank are we?

OD scores compared to ours?

Average points?

Continents dominated?

Number of tribes defeated? REBORN *lost* to CHE!!! XD

DeletedUser

I don't see really some fight on the map F.P.B/FIRE vs W1N no dot of claim close to the front oO only flux seems really fight for now. when your war will begin really :)

DeletedUser

Sorry, uhm, what rank are you?

And what rank are we?

OD scores compared to ours?

Average points?

Continents dominated?

Number of tribes defeated? REBORN *lost* to CHE!!! XD

Lol, doesn't prove that you have more skill though does it. rank = skill? Nope. OD=skill? Nope. Dominance=Skill? Nope.

You can suggest your more skilled as much as you like, but you have no proof.

DeletedUser1942

Lol, doesn't prove that you have more skill though does it. rank = skill? Nope. OD=skill? Nope. Dominance=Skill? Nope.

Those 3 are a good indication of skill though.

DeletedUser

They are good indicators of skill, correct. Generally skilled players aquire said things. However, unskilled players can too. I'm just being padantic to anoy adellion, childish but hey, what else are these forums for if not for those with big egos to be grilled and teased by there piers.

ODM.Onion You have no proof that they aren't ;)

I kinda do. Is the highest ranked player also the highest od player and the player with the most dominace? Evidently not, we can see that one doesn't = the other so they can't all be skill. However, as already said, you can see the same names poping up in those area's, to different degrees, which suggests that skill is needed to get there.

DeletedUser

Don't forget diplomacy.

neighbour.jpg

DeletedUser

They are good indicators of skill, correct. Generally skilled players aquire said things. However, unskilled players can too. I'm just being padantic to anoy adellion, childish but hey, what else are these forums for if not for those with big egos to be grilled and teased by there piers.

I kinda do. Is the highest ranked player also the highest od player and the player with the most dominace? Evidently not, we can see that one doesn't = the other so they can't all be skill. However, as already said, you can see the same names poping up in those area's, to different degrees, which suggests that skill is needed to get there.

Oh ho, but we are comparing tribes! We have the ENTIRE top 10 under the W1N banner in points, your tribe has none.

We have 15 out of the 20 top ODA ranks in W1N (just to point out to Flux here who think I'm nub, try checking those rankings for Ady1, eh!) Your tribe has none.

I think the *overwhelming* amount of evidence proves we are better. On their own, they might not be worth much, but because SO many of us are in the top 10/20 ranks, its simply too big a thing to ignore as a fluke. Which is what you are trying to do.

DeletedUser

stats of their war?? I'm sure, not more than 5 villages had claimed..

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N W1N.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: F.P.B
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 3
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 29,891
Difference: 29,891

chart

Not very active is it? :S

DeletedUser

We aren't noticing F.P.B. much in this war, they are too far, and their declaration is rather pointless as a result. Its basically walking into the slaughterhouse, by declaring. Its simply a future death warrant. They had an alliance with us, which they chose to get rid of. This was, in my opinion, foolish, for when you are aware of your inferiority compared to another tribe, it does not make sense to then declare upon said tribe. As demonstrated:

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: FIRE F.P.B
Players:

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 17
Difference: 21

chart

---

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: FIRE F.P.B TFA
Players:

Side 1: 75
Side 2: 17
Difference: 58

chart

If you consider TFA/EXP, which was the original tribe CHE!!! declared upon.

As you can see ladies and gentleman, regardless of whether you exclude those in EXP or not, the fact remains that W1N is victorious so far, and might that be a reminder to the world that NONE can defeat us, and to try is to attempt the impossible, where one can never succeed.

DeletedUser

Also as the thread is F.P.B v W1N, why not just show those stats? Is it because they do not look as good?

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: F.P.B
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 13,293
Side 2: 1,178
Difference: 12,115

chart

Side 2: 3
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 90,265,919
Side 2: 8,679,832
Difference: 81,586,087

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 29,891
Difference: 29,891

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The only reason i personally don't think the stats should be mentioned, yet is because of the obvious location and how far away each other is, when its say 5-10 conquers, i would just consider it spam, waste of space, waste of time, tbqh.