Family Tribes Part 2,,,, What constitutes as a family Tribe ??

DeletedUser

I think it sounds people are doubting SPQR's skills here(what skills), a reaction from SPQR would be nice to see what they think of their chances against TFF and EGG

DeletedUser5560

I agree big wars have to come, this world is getting very small and for there to be a winner the top tribes will have to fight each other so this is what confuses me, You know this, You expect it to happen so you leave. That doesn't make alot of sense, you want a big war, you think you see one coming, You leave ?
Can anyone else see a contradiction here ?

OMG! Dan, you have a lot to say all of a sudden regarding family tribes :p

I guess you made the same accusation about TPR, oh and wait I do remember you writing to the Zero account for a holiday rather than a fight. Where is your reaction to -EGG-? Are they family Dan? Will you climb out from your rock to start a thread about it?

Guess not, you see Dan is parked right next to Dee on the map. Say no more (I guess these pair got some s'plainin to do regarding that).

Question: What happens to the members of TFF and EGG when Dan and Dee have finished using them? Uhmmm.

Are EGG / -EGG- / TFF family? No seriously, I think you lot will find out they are. I will wager a bet with anybody on TW - Dan and Dee will NEVER fight each other, you will do their bidding for them, they just intend to be hugging each other till they end up in the same tribe at the finishing line.

Now excuse me, but accusing us of being cowards is wayyyyyy insulting.

DeletedUser

/told you to change their name.

-Egg- nor TFF are family. -Egg- just love the real Egg and TFF are our cuddly bear :D

DeletedUser

So Fungus is back is he?

Obviously didn't learn his lesson last time

DeletedUser

/told you to change their name.

-Egg- nor TFF are family. -Egg- just love the real Egg and TFF are our cuddly bear :D

TFF are your cuddly bear?
I think its the other way!

Mitch i think your all talk mate :icon_wink:

DeletedUser5528

nah I agree with mitch on this, Cuddling Egg is a favourite hobby of TFF...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Group HUG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GroupHug.jpg

DeletedUser

OMG! Dan, you have a lot to say all of a sudden regarding family tribes :p

Are EGG / -EGG- / TFF family?

TFF = The Family Friends.

We are family to ALL tribes.
If you want proof, look at stats. Every village we have taken was not an act of agression, but merely us merging with the other tribe through the use of nobles.

As you can imagine, Christmas this year is going to be wonderful with all the christmas cards we will receive from our friends that have graciously allowed their villages to be amalgamated into TFF.
The secret,
Once they have handed over the last of their worldy possessions, they are handed a bottle of 'uk3's Finest' in celebration, and we even build them a nice new little place far out in the countryside away from conflict.

DeletedUser

See mrchief, that is exactly what we do here in TFF. The Fuzzy Feeling.

DeletedUser5528

I guess you made the same accusation about TPR, oh and wait I do remember you writing to the Zero account for a holiday rather than a fight. Where is your reaction to -EGG-? Are they family Dan? Will you climb out from your rock to start a thread about it?

Now excuse me, but accusing us of being cowards is wayyyyyy insulting.

I did make the same accusation about TPR you are right and as it turns out I wasn't far wrong there, I have what was their duke here who filled me in on it all. So Accusation and substance considering ui: that had diplomacy with TFF were stacking them against us. Remind you of any other tribe on this world that behaves in a similar way Astute? But then how would you know you disappear for weeks on end from what I hear and then come back giving it all the innocent "I dont know whats been happening while I was away nonsense".

I and TFF did indeed fight with The tribe Zero was in at the time and indeed suggested an end to the conflict as it was going nowhere and getting frustrating, Right decision? who knows but it was made and we are still here so not all bad.

Who accused you of being a coward ? I accused your tribe of recruiting a player from a tribe TFF was in conflict with and not only recuiting a player but their duke, Again not without substance it was a fact.

So this rock you think I am hiding under seems to cast a big shadow over someone who disappears alot ? is that me ? oh no ,,, IT'S YOU..