Family Tribes Part 2,,,, What constitutes as a family Tribe ??

DeletedUser

well i came to play a war game but sadly this is not a war game its tribal diplomats
world 3 for me is a waste if i can only attack players that cannot fight back i may as well just do internals and that for me is not what i am here for
had i not done the duel and still had my account last evening i would have been tribe less and a someone would have 120 nukes loaded with cats hitting his/ her 6 villages by me
so roll on W6

Sorry Elf, but no one tied you to the SPQR rock. There is a 'leave tribe' button and it is free for us all to use. You could have quite easily played a fighting game, but you decided to sit tight, try and climb up the leader board which sadly got you the the top internaller rosette.

Easy enough to say what you would have done, but sadly you didn't. Maybe this world would have been a brighter place for you if you had been a little more Evil and a little less Elf, but guess you have parcels to wrap for Santa, so a good time to finish.

DeletedUser

uh, no. no dual accounting.

1) hades played on his own account which he built up to be a top 20 account with top 3 ODA.
2) He gave the password to someone else and stopped logging in. Done with that account.
3) Created the Hades account so that he could post on the forums using that name
4) He deleted the hades account
5) I gave him my password and we started coplaying

If he, on either of the accounts he actually played (not the bitty one one he created and deleted so he could post here) is an irrelevance, well then there aren't very many relevant people in the world.

Self praise is a wonderful thing.

And you are very good at it.

Whatever you were in the past you are now insignificant, and I mean seriously insignificant.

Live with it you don't matter not one tiny bit.

DeletedUser5528

not another insignificant soul, There are so many of us now :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

explaining how we were not dual accounting is self praise? rofl. okie dokie.

And now we learn that the biggest player in the top tribe (and second ranked player overall) is seriously insignificant in this world according to Mr Chief.

It has left me wondering who, precisely, is relevant or significant in this world in Mr Chief's mind. I can't think his standards are ones that most would agree with, but I am mildly curious as to what they are. Is it really just zero who matters to mr. chief? or does he have some other odd way of ranking people that eludes the rest of us.

DeletedUser

If Hades is that great then let him post under his real identity not some insignificant 'deleted' account because he is not prepared to have any courage in what he says.

So basically until he comes out of his little hidey hole he is totally insignificant just like his warped and bitter opinions.

DeletedUser

Hades is playing brokenwing with me - it isn't a secret.

As for his old account, well he's really given it away already. He said he'd been top 3 in ODA for some time now. zero, brokenwing and louisJ have been top 3 for quite a while. I'll give you a hint - it's not dee (or any of his old co's). Does that clear it up for you or do you need another clue?

When the original BW and I started playing together he posted regularly on the forums as BrokenWing. I don't have, and never needed, that password. Posting under our ign isn't possible for either of us...... but even if I were posting here as BW, well, it's kind of nice for each of us to have our own voices here as each of us has our own opinions. I think he still would be up here as hades even if we had the password.

DeletedUser

Grumpy Lad
Sorry Elf, but no one tied you to the SPQR rock. There is a 'leave tribe' button and it is free for us all to use. You could have quite easily played a fighting game, but you decided to sit tight, try and climb up the leader board which sadly got you the the top internaller rosette.

when the dual was done we where expecting a war with tff-egg was a definite thing so it made sense but somewhere along the line who knows?
so what is done is done. and for next time i have the hindsight

DeletedUser5528

SPQR were going to declare on TFF and Egg ? wow that would be a bold move :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Sure would be good if SPQR declare on us, but it would be very silly of them

DeletedUser

Yep, not advisable to fight someone that hits back. Thats way to brave for some. *looks around expecting some slap on the back of the head from Mitchnom*

DeletedUser

Slap. I'll slap you

SPQR are too scared to declare, why would they do that, they will crap themselves seeing a red map O_O. Crapping is not advisable

DeletedUser

we where expecting you to declare on us not us on you
it has to come in the end for someone to win the game
and all the info we got was pointing that way
but still enough said i am gone now so i have no interest in this topic any more

DeletedUser5528

I agree big wars have to come, this world is getting very small and for there to be a winner the top tribes will have to fight each other so this is what confuses me, You know this, You expect it to happen so you leave. That doesn't make alot of sense, you want a big war, you think you see one coming, You leave ?
Can anyone else see a contradiction here ?

DeletedUser

thats just it i wanted to attack one of your tribe and was told not to
and as i was just dueling an account my options where limited
had i still had my own account i would not have asked i would just have gone in even if i had been kicked
even when i was being taken over i was still tearing in to gack
from there i think the rot set in once i had to stop and just let myself be consumed so once it was done
i was expecting more fun again so as soon as i got warmed up i was told to let TFF have the villages that just about finished me off
you where not there you did not see the conversations so you may find it hard to understand as i would in you position
but sending 4 nobles and a donkey at internals without the buzz of weather it has been stacked is not what i call a challange.
also spending hours bookmarking 1 or 2 thousand fakes at someone and seeing how fast you can push them out before breaking the 4 attack second rule
now thats the fun part not getting a mail to send and then another just before it lands saying the village is clear :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5528

I see what you mean, what an awfully dull time you must have been having, I hope your next world brings you more satisfaction than this one has and you are allowed to hit whatever you like :)

DeletedUser

This isn't world 6, if your going to continue speaking over World 6, leave.

Derailing isn't appreciated.

DeletedUser

SPQR were going to declare on TFF and Egg ? wow that would be a bold move :icon_wink:

Please let it be true i could do with a rest from speed rounds some nice action here would be fun :icon_twisted: