Family Tribes Part 2,,,, What constitutes as a family Tribe ??

DeletedUser5528

This is for you mr Chief, Enjoy :p

Dont eat it all at once,

DSCF1930.jpg

DeletedUser

Dan putting a picture of your birthday cake on our forum is bad enough. Does the rest of the world have to know?

DeletedUser

Why thank you Dan Kath and myself will enjoy it, have you any beer to go with it?

DeletedUser

Dont mention beer around dan he may go insane, "no Dan we didn't say anything, you just go back to playing tribal wars"

Ok back on Topic so we dont get infracted, after Re-joining UK3 the other day i dont see any evidence of anyone being a family tribe apart from Rev

DeletedUser5528

I think (to be back on topic) it is the behaviour and interactions between 2 tribes that will in the end decide Family,Academy status.

I wont pretend to know everything because of course I dont.

I will say this, After a fake was launched on the leader of Aots E by a TFF member SPQR very quickly recruited him. To say this annoyed me would be an understatement!

The purpose of this thread in a way was to see who else has had similar issues with SPQR and their recruiting policy. It seems a very similar situation happened between SPQR and Death. Then of course then it was shown a leader of SPQR was spying in the Egg forum.
I am glad to say this was not Astute uk and say this because my gut told me he wasn't the type to stoop to such a low tactic. The player it was I do not know so will not comment on him.

I am happy to consider this topic closed and will try to think of another one to keep these forums active.

DeletedUser

Well Dan I am sure that the next discussion will be fun.

And I think you already know that my outlook here is a little different but then again I do have a certain amount of bias.

DeletedUser

Everyone should rate the Top20 and with honest opinions might start to liven things up abit get more people talking on here

DeletedUser5528

I think the top 20 opinions thread is a tad out of date now, I would suggest there is not 20 tribes worth rating, Perhaps starting a new one for the top 10 with a rating out of 10 as well as an opinion could work ?

Thoughts ??....

DeletedUser

Yh could work as anything below 10 is really just getting munched by the bigger tribes or just are doomed to fail

/me goes and makes one know

DeletedUser

Top 10 - well there is only 4 tribes that can win. Honestly 3, but hey...

DeletedUser5528

ok that kinda makes an opinions or rating thread pointless. Be boring to only talk about 4 tribes. Must try to think of something else.

DeletedUser

Meh...We should talk about...

/thinks

/thinks harder

/thinks even harder

erm... nah got nothing

DeletedUser

How about someones declares on someone and someone can then make a PnP which we can discuss(argue) on

DeletedUser

If I have an idea and you have an idea and we give eachother our ideas we now both have 2 ideas