Family Tribes Part 2,,,, What constitutes as a family Tribe ??

DeletedUser

4 worth talking about

You reckon spqr are worth Ranking there are no categories for ranking radio stations like "internal FM" that you guys host ....

The moment your stats show some Enemy takes as oppose to internal enoblements and Refugee recruiting i will happily rank you guys...

:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

You reckon spqr are worth Ranking there are no categories for ranking radio stations like "internal FM" that you guys host ....

The moment your stats show some Enemy takes as oppose to internal enoblements and Refugee recruiting i will happily rank you guys...

:icon_confused:

Thread error my friend you will find one entitled top 20 tribe opinions, maybe you should post this there.

Additionally I bow to your massive wisdom and power

873 Hades The Hated 154 1 154

DeletedUser

Thread error my friend you will find one entitled top 20 tribe opinions, maybe you should post this there.

Additionally I bow to your massive wisdom and power

873 Hades The Hated 154 1 154

lol You dont no who i am so judge when you do !!!!

DeletedUser

lol You dont no who i am so judge when you do !!!!

Actually it may sock you to hear that I totally don't care who you are.

I mean the amount I don't care is roughly the size of Brazil.

You have nothing constructive or factual to say anyway, which just increases the size of the damn I don't give about anything you say or think.

DeletedUser

Im hurt by the lack of intrest you show in me :icon_confused:... and never had someone "sock" me before :lol:....

You constantly post same faces posting here yet you wish to belittle my posts when you get up to my level of playing like actually attacking someone then you may be able to say why posts are not worthwhile listening to until then go back to your easy prey..

~Hades~ .. Waiting in hope for Mr chief to find the attack button...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ha ha ha another person in the "mrchief eats babies campaign"

I am perfectly aware of where the attack button is, and have used it many times. I am not belittling your posts, far from it. My reaction to anybody posting such rubbish would be exactly the same.

And as I said I neither know or care who you are anywhere but world three, and on world three you are an irrelevance.

DeletedUser

And as I said I neither know or care who you are anywhere but world three, and on world three you are an irrelevance.

well thats nice, strangely enough some people might find you a bit of an irrelevance, mainly your opponents, you seem not to take much off them, the fact that something in the region of 150+ of your 244 conquers are either abandons or internals is quite startling:icon_eek:

so enough of the "you are irrelevance" banter, is this topic quite necessary anymore, we have proof that aots are spqr family and no-one has provided any convincing argument against it

lets see what spqr can provide against it?:lol:

DeletedUser

You make me laugh you really do.

They are not so your proof is a load of horse manure.

So carry on with your pathetic lies, because you are incapable of truth.

People on these forums post sense and debate but you are incapable due to an obviously limited intellect

You have provided no proof, the only proof you have given is to back up the fact that you are a gibbering idiot, very possibly incapable of reaching the toilet without being reminded.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You make me laugh you really do.

They are not so your proof is a load of horse manure.

So carry on with your pathetic lies, because you are incapable of truth.

People on these forums post sense and debate but you are incapable due to an obviously limited intellect

You have provided no proof, the only proof you have given is to back up the fact that you are a gibbering idiot, very possibly incapable of reaching the toilet without being reminded.

i really love it when you post mrchief

1st up

I was in aots, therefore you cannot prove me wrong, unless things have changed dramatically since i left

Why does kossa move to aots to help with the bobdog op? because he wanted to work closely with us to get bobdog over

2nd up

he left a farewell message talking about the family and how he enjoyed coming over and working closely with us

3rd up

You let aots take all the synd/united members in and left them alone, you could easily have broken the alliance to get them refugees, but no you didn't, cause they were now part of the SPQR family

so please, please prove me wrong mrchief

id love to hear it

and i would guess i have a higher IQ than you

mines is 145

i have hands that can reach for the attack button, not the noble planner for my tribemates

and i can use the toilet, you have to play on it, seen as you go and excrete every time you see an incoming

and really i laugh when i see your reply, as you will rubbish everything i have said on families while waffling and not proving any argument against it

DeletedUser

My take on the family tribe situation is that no, SPQR is not a family tribe with AOTS. If they were, they would have told all their allies that an alliance with SPQR meant an alliance with AOTS and that launching on them meant war with SPQR.

They do seem to to be more than just normal allies, but to call them a family would be wrong. Families take care of each other.

The recruit button was hit awfully quickly when I lobbed a few fakes at EnglishSpy or whatever his name is. There has also been some other evidence given about people founding things and relationships and blah blah blah... it does seem that there is a lot of reason to think there are very close ties between the tribes. It doesn't really matter, though. If they were really a family tribe then SPQR would have declared on TFF for launching on AOTS. End of story.

As for the spying accusations - Larix was unbanned. That's it. He was not "proven innocent". Being unbanned does not mean there was no spying. As I recall, larix has a brother who used to play w3 but no longer does. If said brother logged in to peterpiper (or larix did and said it was his brother) then it would look like dual accounting to the mods. Both accounts would be banned, as indeed they were, but he could get out of it when he says it was his brother. Do I know that this is how he appealed? No. It's just a guess. Regardless of what actually happened, though, being unbanned does not prove SPQR innocent of spying. It simply means the mods could not show that he was dual accounting. There was enough evidence for them to make the initial ban so it seems reasonable to assume that there were logins from the same ip address. Egg also knows that there were people logging and interrupting the sit, reading the forums, not doing anything on the account and then handing it back. Even though larix was unbanned, I think it's pretty reasonable for egg to think that larix was spying on Egg using the peterpiper account, even if he had someone else do the logging in so no rules were broken. If larix wants to prove otherwise, perhaps he should share his correspondence with the mods on the forums. That might convince people there was no spying, but given the evidence... well... it will be a tough sell.

DeletedUser5528

So you have left uk3 and are inviting us all to uk6 ?

why not just stay here ?

DeletedUser

am up for UK6, should be fun but the other eggies wont join :( even though we raped on speed today

DeletedUser

Ha ha ha another person in the "mrchief eats babies campaign"

I am perfectly aware of where the attack button is, and have used it many times. I am not belittling your posts, far from it. My reaction to anybody posting such rubbish would be exactly the same.

World 3 im Irrelevant mmmm been in the top 3 attacking players for a long time but now im closer to you just a short noble trek away i think Mr Chief put your spqr pom poms away and play the game for what it is called Tribalwars not internaling wars .....

This discussion was simply about spqr and are they a family tribe as there self elected spokesperson who seems to be more intrested in flaming ppl he rather than offering valid points to the discussion i just hope you can back up your words with gameplay as i can see ppl aiming nukes at your direction me personally i like a challenge but dont believe i would find 1 within your villages :icon_wink:

~HADES~ (In Disguise):icon_eek:

DeletedUser

If my friend Hades is irrelevant than I expect you consider anyone ranked lower than him to be irrelevant as well. Quite a statement to make. You know, I never expected you, of all people, to say that zero is the only relevant person in world three.

(and before anyone gets hot and bothered, he created the hades account so he could post here and deleted it before joining me on my account. there was no dual accounting but if you would like the mods to double check, go right ahead.)

DeletedUser

Da Shizzz
actually you co-play Lex. now, and we have proof from last evening
i think you need to re read what i posted
i did duel with lex until just before the post i put in, and that was what the post was about
i am supposed to let TFF noble villages next to me and even over noble a village lex had just taken and do nothing

well i came to play a war game but sadly this is not a war game its tribal diplomats
world 3 for me is a waste if i can only attack players that cannot fight back i may as well just do internals and that for me is not what i am here for
had i not done the duel and still had my account last evening i would have been tribe less and a someone would have 120 nukes loaded with cats hitting his/ her 6 villages by me
so roll on W6

DeletedUser

World 3 im Irrelevant mmmm been in the top 3 attacking players for a long time but now im closer to you just a short noble trek away i think Mr Chief put your spqr pom poms away and play the game for what it is called Tribalwars not internaling wars .....

This discussion was simply about spqr and are they a family tribe as there self elected spokesperson who seems to be more intrested in flaming ppl he rather than offering valid points to the discussion i just hope you can back up your words with gameplay as i can see ppl aiming nukes at your direction me personally i like a challenge but dont believe i would find 1 within your villages :icon_wink:

~HADES~ (In Disguise):icon_eek:

So you are dual accounting then or shall I post your stats file again.

DeletedUser

uh, no. no dual accounting.

1) hades played on his own account which he built up to be a top 20 account with top 3 ODA.
2) He gave the password to someone else and stopped logging in. Done with that account.
3) Created the Hades account so that he could post on the forums using that name
4) He deleted the hades account
5) I gave him my password and we started coplaying

If he, on either of the accounts he actually played (not the bitty one one he created and deleted so he could post here) is an irrelevance, well then there aren't very many relevant people in the world.