Familys in the top 5?

DeletedUser

Are there familys in the top 5 tribes?

No, of course not. There are brotherhoods!:lol:

E=MC² have given birth to MAIU and SPANK. Is this a good move? Will it work out for them?

100. Name:SPANKED!
Members:12
Villages: 17
Average points per village:155
Best Rank:57. 22nd October 2009
OD Rank:196. (81 score)
OD Attack Rank:196. (4 score)
OD Defense Rank:136. (77 score)

Name:Maui Wowie
Members: 40
Villages: 40
Average points per village:184
Best Rank:8. 20th October 2009
OD Rank:39. (738 score)
OD Attack Rank:30. (707 score)
OD Defense Rank:226. (31 score)

~*MH*~ have given birth to ~M2H~

Name:MetalHeads 2
Members:25
Average points per village:146
Best Rank:76. 22nd October 2009
OD Rank:127. (183 score)
OD Attack Rank:109. (120 score)
OD Defense Rank:159. (63 score)

CHESS seem clean for now

Sabith are the same.

KKT follow that trend.

Are familys in the top 5 good? Will familys dominate this world? Whats your opinion on this? Are you a gay?:icon_eek:

Discuss :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Simply, no.

They will have their time, but in the grand scheme of things, their time will end.

DeletedUser

I'm thinking families will rule this world, as almost all worlds, but not now, their a few years too early.

DeletedUser

For the next month or so, but then they'll start drooping like flies.

DeletedUser

Yesh.

I thaught that. Since the calibre of players is so high, it would be hard for familys full of inexperienced players to stay strong. But a family of pros...

DeletedUser4700

They won't last, when nobles are out and all and I can't see CHESS staying up there either, in the top 5.

DeletedUser

^ These families will probably start the process of falling down in the next week of so... as the stronger players in W3 begin expanding their farming range and start farming the members from these family tribes, the members will cry to their leaders for support, the tribes will be overwhelmed with support requests and with attempting negotiations with multiple tribes who are farming their members. These members wont be receiving the support they need, become disillusioned and annoyed at the leaders, the tribes will start breaking down, members leaving, quitting, forums going dead, family tribe disbands...

The process will probably take a few weeks maybe longer, but is practically inevitable for the tribes listed above.

My tribe is small but i have already started receiving the usual 'please tell ur member to stop farming my member' mails.

Family tribes usually last longer out on the rim, and as already mentioned pr0 family tribes are still a loooong way away

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yesh.

I thaught that. Since the calibre of players is so high, it would be hard for familys full of inexperienced players to stay strong. But a family of pros...
There just wouldn't be enough space in the world.

DeletedUser

:O

What is your alias, I must know!

that would be telling, we all must have our little secrets

and i think the families wont last long they never do when they are ran by and full of noobs
just a matter of time and natural selection will take its course

DeletedUser

i would give these families a month perhaps. after that the quality players get hungry and then munch munch munch family tribes are gone...

DeletedUser4779

Hahaha... restrict noobs with recruiting limits and they will find way over it. :D big numbers in tribes are only fun at beginning.. when you get chance to destroy them by one click. Like w37.net with 500 limit :D.

DeletedUser

family tribes=bad eventualy ul need more space and it will be took up by ur stupid family tribe and sometimes they turn against u. family tribes are for mass recruiters simple as

DeletedUser

Hahaha... restrict noobs with recruiting limits and they will find way over it. :D big numbers in tribes are only fun at beginning.. when you get chance to destroy them by one click. Like w37.net with 500 limit :D.

Ahem, I believe it was 250, but yeah, I get your meaning.

Its not hard to figure out my alias if your into good music! :icon_biggrin:

1 sec, I'll get back to you on that.

DeletedUser

Ahem, I believe it was 250, but yeah, I get your meaning.

Nope, it was 500.

There's nothing strange in families in this world as opposed to other worlds. There are several families who will get mopped up when tribes start securing their K's and some families might stay in the top twenty and be threat to others.

DeletedUser

Nope, it was 500.

There's nothing strange in families in this world as opposed to other worlds. There are several families who will get mopped up when tribes start securing their K's and some families might stay in the top twenty and be threat to others.

Damn your right.

Although as for families, eventually they will fail. the point of the game is for there to be one tribe, and only one, at the end of the game, therefore, families will end up cannibalizing each other in order to survive. Family tribes are more of a threat to themselves than they are to others.

DeletedUser

That is true, but remember family tribes have the paper cut effect. If they take on a small tribe 10-20 players and say they're 3x40 strong, you'll see how the paper cut effect will happen. Remember, even though not all family tribes have good players, not all "regular" tribes have good players too.

DeletedUser

Why did you make this thread families get dissed in 90% of world i see it as only a good move after a long alliance of cooperation other than then its more a less a fail