Familys in the top 5?

DeletedUser

Some people have different views on familys, and i wanted to see other experienced peoples opinions than the usuall flaming that familys usually get.

DeletedUser4779

Most of families even experienced will merge. Leaving half half of their players tribeless or nobled by their ex-tribe mates.

DeletedUser

Some families, usually are War-Shy and gather a bandwidth of other tribes to help in a war.

This leads to much support incoming on the player in the front line or under attack sometimes more than enough. What this player can now do is train the art of sniping,back timing,stacking, etc. He also MUST tag Inc. daily in a war so, Family tribes are Necessary.

They train Tomorrows l33t Today! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Family tribes are brought down by failure, since well, most of them do. But, there are good family tribes that pop up some times. But it's rare, since most family tribes are led by inexperienced leaders or luck of invites that leads to them getting big.

DeletedUser

They will lose.

Families are fail.

I would go that far i have been in a family on net that developed over a year we all worked in groups of 5 or so and all three tribes ganged up one one other target it worked ok but i still dont like em that much

DeletedUser

Not all families are fail tbh. Some do work very well, and it just depends on the world settings. Because we have a 40 limit, there will obviously be family tribes in the future. But we just have to wait and find out about those.

DeletedUser

Not all families are fail tbh. Some do work very well, and it just depends on the world settings. Because we have a 40 limit, there will obviously be family tribes in the future. But we just have to wait and find out about those.

I said that they are fail.

The only way they succeed is due to the loss of interest of the talented, veteran players. Then, mediocre players that don't spend much time in large numbers can take out the lessened numbers/activity of the better, smarter, more honorable players.

DeletedUser

with the tribal membership being quite low on this world its inevitable that there will be loads of familys cropping up.

DeletedUser

well in 37 it felt like chess and gentle were family although it wasnt like that we jus co ordinated etc

DeletedUser

I said that they are fail.

The only way they succeed is due to the loss of interest of the talented, veteran players. Then, mediocre players that don't spend much time in large numbers can take out the lessened numbers/activity of the better, smarter, more honorable players.

I think that's a little exaggerated.

DeletedUser

I think that's a little exaggerated.

Good players don't feel the need to massively outnumber their enemies. Good players don't feel the need to break the intent of the tribal limits, which were enacted to keep tribes from growing too large. Players in family tribes are cheating against the spirit of the game, and as such, are honourless, talentless scum.

DeletedUser

Never said anything about them being honorable. I believe they can be successful.

As for your statement, it's opinion. Maybe it's against the spirit of the game to fill a tribe of 40 experienced players, effectively dominating a K giving new members no chance to succeed in this elitist idea of playing.

DeletedUser

Family tribes are always popular at the beginning of the world, they die out a few weeks after BP ends, then they resurface a year or two later when you start having massive world wars.

Its just the nature of the game. I don't think there has been a single world yet where this hasn't happened. I could be wrong though. Maybe UK3 will be the exception ;)

-Bon

DeletedUser

Family tribes are always popular at the beginning of the world, they die out a few weeks after BP ends, then they resurface a year or two later when you start having massive world wars.

Its just the nature of the game. I don't think there has been a single world yet where this hasn't happened. I could be wrong though. Maybe UK3 will be the exception ;)

-Bon

i hope you murder the Nubs lol
UK2 D ~ D is attacking Cheesy pleasures steven want a personal war lol me him an ADB in the cheesy account against them lol

DeletedUser

i hope you murder the Nubs lol
UK2 D ~ D is attacking Cheesy pleasures steven want a personal war lol me him an ADB in the cheesy account against them lol

Don't worry. Once the good reports start rollin' in, we will post them :icon_wink:

-Bon

DeletedUser1508

Families are fail.

I would change that to "poorly run families are fail".

Of course, that is a bit of a Catch-22, since not many good leaders want to build a family tribe... giving the vast majority of all families poor leadership.

DeletedUser

I would change that to "poorly run families are fail".

Of course, that is a bit of a Catch-22, since not many good leaders want to build a family tribe... giving the vast majority of all families poor leadership.

The only way family (if you would call it that in this style) do good is if they are two good tribes that form an alliance and attack the same tribes together but no merge etc jus a shared forum for co-ordination etc

DeletedUser

Good players don't feel the need to massively outnumber their enemies. Good players don't feel the need to break the intent of the tribal limits, which were enacted to keep tribes from growing too large. Players in family tribes are cheating against the spirit of the game, and as such, are honourless, talentless scum.

You seem to have been in a bubble all your TW life.

You Obviously are neither good or average I must say fighting family tribes is fun! Who doesn't love nobeling some noobs. Besides you never know who you will meet i have met dozens of good players who were or in a family tribe. Weather it be for protection or a location to be low-key. They add to the game! Besides even if the family beats a leet group of individuals i bet the leet's had a hell of a run. Numbers eventually beat skill.