Farming?

Discussion in 'UK20 (Win Condition 80% Tribe Dominance)' started by Cold-Fusion, Jun 18, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Mattxx

Mattxx Guest

Half the work done for you I sure hope you can figure the rest out on your own.

2. Nauzhror

Nauzhror Well-Known Member

My bad, thought I remembered you having more cos than that.

3. *SummeR.C0mpASS*

*SummeR.C0mpASS* New Member

what happened to the world? guest mode seems to be broken

4. Tigerstripe

Tigerstripe New Member

All this bragging .. your all full of it lol .. who here has ever been in the top three of a uk world playing solo
    ..... who has ever won a world playing solo .. erm who has duked a world win playing solo .. erm erm erm i understand the need for co players ... its so you can look better than you are and /or gain respect on the back of others .. really .. just really

o and speed players are all noobs // the good ones always co and thats just pointless .. the bad ones just ave more co's

tw should divide the points between co plyers .. if they could would be a realistic view

and sorry dont post often but been on the merlot .. Jo i expect a ninja edit whilst i sleep it off

5. *SummeR.C0mpASS*

i get cos cause i simply dont wanna brag around for sits. every solo player gives out sitting when he is getting mass attacked or smth. tho with co players you can avoid messing up other peoples work and do your thing. won 1 world in .gr playing 5 out of 6 months solo. playing solo requires you sitting on a damn pc all day

6. Meechan10

Meechan10 Guest

O wow haven't you grown !:icon_surprised:

2 out of 14 world you made it past 1 village on .ukpro

You'll soon be out of diaper's eh :icon_redface:

7. Mattxx

Mattxx Guest

I mostly join normals to check the server time, and my pp; not to actually play them. But yes in the 2 normal worlds that I actively played, and you didn't co, I surpassed 2 vills.

Funny that.

8. Meechan10

Meechan10 Guest

Well we past two villages on a world we co'd :icon_biggrin:

or had you ragequit by then?

9. I am Shifty

I am Shifty Guest

He had ragequit by then.

10. Jeimizu

Jeimizu Active Member

Matt and Meech did quite well on Uk 12, until they got rimmed, and no they did not quit as when they were cleared troops kept being built in their village. :lol::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

11. Meechan10

Meechan10 Guest

Lol that Australian guy, he carried it XD I logged on and qued stuff haha he nobled the villages XD

12. bluesteele16

bluesteele16 Active Member

who here has the time to sit and play for hours every day? Oh wait, just you. You're ignorant to think everyone should solo and coing is an unfair advantage.

Blue

13. Baz2012

Baz2012 New Member

Erm..... Blue.... pretty sure the speed rats spend at least 6 hours at a time sat in front of the comp mass clicking FA for teh win..... jeez... get a life guys

14. bluesteele16

bluesteele16 Active Member

Note the inclusion of 'every day'.

Blue

15. I am Shifty

I am Shifty Guest

lol mass clicking FA

16. Nauzhror

Nauzhror Well-Known Member

I have.

Three times.

No, they don't. Rank 1 solo three times on .uk, and over a dozen times on .net.

I don't use sitters, ever.

I do on occasion co-play, but when I am solo, I am 100% solo, no sitters. Ever. I don't think sitting should be in the game even.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
  17. *SummeR.C0mpASS*

well, then i doubt you ever reached late game if you think sitting should be in the game.
    you might can play 18hours everyday to remain top ranks or spend pp so idk i better have a co than sit and click tribal wars all day :D

18. Cold-Fusion

Cold-Fusion Well-Known Member

Personally when I solo I think setting sitters takes away from my awesomeness so tend not to set one unless absolutely necessary

19. *SummeR.C0mpASS*

but what happens when you got 400inc and eising but you gotta go to work? you leave it there and hope to guess who the noble attacks are ?
    thats why i said a person that says sitting should be ingame has prolly never reacehd late game

also c-f how many of you are there playing the masters acc ?

20. Galaxy for Sale

Galaxy for Sale New Member

Attack IDs