Farming?

DeletedUser11546

Well... not all of us have great areas and 2 co players.

DeletedUser

Yeah.... full of it... you've hauled around 22/25k at best
or post a picture of your achievement. :icon_cool:
nuh uh. Speed players > normal players :x
Best joke 2014 :lol:

Normal world players getting out-performed by speed players... Again :lol:

DeletedUser11450

Robber (Bronze - Level 2)Loot a total of 10.000 resources.
Next level: Loot 1.000.000 resources!
10.078 / 1.000.00010.078 / 1.000.000

award3.png

Plunderer (Wood - Level 1)Plunder resources from other villages 10 times.
Next level: Plunder other villages 100 times!
59 / 10059 / 100

DeletedUser12656

A lot of players from the top 20 have bought resources of me, that's why they are highly ranked.

I stopped playing this world serious a few days ago now, only here to make a bit of pp. Normal worlds don't have any good players, these "good normal players" from uk are just noobs who co play accounts 24/7, no skill in that. Speed requires skill.

Anyway not very active anymore.
15.616 / 1.000.000

DeletedUser269

Tribalwars has never moved on. It's still the same argument we were having in 2007 on .net.

DeletedUser

Speed players will always dominate a start up depending on their areas, it's just logical.. BP is ending today so it's gonna go mental..

as for me in my awful area, solo played account.

Plunderer (Bronze - Level 2)Plunder resources from other villages 100 times.
Next level: Plunder other villages 1.000 times!
216 / 1.000216 / 1.000

award2.png

11.755 / 1.000.000

DeletedUser8105

You can't say that speed players are better "startupers" than normal players,it's all about the area tbh.

EDIT:

9430bfb6804a9fe26ef843fbaa35bd36.png

DeletedUser7321

Speed player or not the main key to start up is area as may others have said the other big advantage is co-playing as makes account more active.

award3.png

216 / 1.000

award2.png

Not much / 1.000.000

DeletedUser

Speed player or not the main key to start up is area as may others have said the other big advantage is co-playing as makes account more active.

award3.png

216 / 1.000

award2.png

Not much / 1.000.000

i believe speed players always go top rank in start up due to their dedication and better knowledge of how farming works.

DeletedUser8412

You dont farm over double everyone else just from having a better area or coplayers :D

DeletedUser6695

You dont farm over double everyone else just from having a better area or coplayers :D

Well, you kinda do. I'd assume myself and bella are probably 2nd/3rd highest hauled and we aren't overly active. 2/3 co's will probably play double our time and you guys have around double our hauled. Makes sense :p

DeletedUser

Well, you kinda do. I'd assume myself and bella are probably 2nd/3rd highest hauled and we aren't overly active. 2/3 co's will probably play double our time and you guys have around double our hauled. Makes sense :p

how much you got tho?

DeletedUser

i think speed players>normal world players cause a speedplayer is very high skilled in mechanics. No one can snipe better and stick better than speed players without using illegal means

DeletedUser

You can't say that speed players are better "startupers" than normal players,it's all about the area tbh.

EDIT:

9430bfb6804a9fe26ef843fbaa35bd36.png
Lol. I gottah lol when "normal players" need excuses against speed players on their own turf.

You could play speed with a better area, 10min headstart and I'd still beat you. Guaranteed.

DeletedUser

Normal world players getting out-performed by speed players... Again :lol:

Again???
Please, Matt, stop with your speed nonsense. We all know speed players are inferior, and that is why they play speed.
The amount of times speed players have done better than normal players is not even comparable to the amount of times normal players do better than speed players.

Daser is the only UK (strictly~) speed player who can actually be called a good normal player.

edit;
also inb4 all your 'come play speed' crying comments. We don't need that here. I'd rather not spend 5hrs+ sitting on my ass staring at a screen where the game speed is so fast I can't do much else than play it. I'd rather play normal worlds where you can log in, play 5 mins and go out for the day.

Last edited by a moderator: