=FATE= Vs. HEROES, WETLUV & PEST.

DeletedUser

Ignoring the other point that you were wrong? :lol:

& So? He was kicked from =FATE= because he quit and wasn't being internalled. Whereas Lyc was being sat, being internalled and the account was active.

Was he part of =FATE=when at war with +PEST-? Yes. Does him leaving (by whatever means and whatever reason) constitute refugee status? Yes.

Thus. Add him to your stats or remove ALL inactives from the stats entirely.

DeletedUser

Was he part of =FATE=when at war with +PEST-? Yes. Does him leaving (by whatever means and whatever reason) constitute refugee status? Yes.

You added him to the WET stats?

& No, if a player has left the game and the tribe no longer has any control/ or knowledge of the account then it doesn't. Whereas, with Lycurgus PEST were/are sitting him.

Thus. Add him to your stats or remove ALL inactives from the stats entirely.

Inactives...? So far you've claimed that both Lewi & Lycurgus were inactive when they clearly were being sat. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You added him to the WET stats?

& No, if a player has left the game and the tribe no longer has any control/ or knowledge of the account then it doesn't. Whereas, with Lycurgus PEST were/are sitting him.

Inactives...? So far you've claimed that both Lewi & Lycurgus were inactive when they clearly were being sat. :icon_rolleyes:

Being sat doesn't stop them being inactive accounts. Their owners quit, did they not? Morning star quit. Lewi quit. Lycurgus quit. What's the difference?

DeletedUser

Being sat doesn't stop them being inactive accounts. Their owners quit, did they not? Morning star quit. Lewi quit. Lycurgus quit. What's the difference?

We had no control over the MS account. PEST had control over Lewi and Lyc.

DeletedUser

We had no control over the MS account. PEST had control over Lewi and Lyc.

You know full well a sitter never gives as much time over a sat account as an original owner. Those accounts didn't perform anywhere near the efficiency of their owners.

DeletedUser

You know full well a sitter never gives as much time over a sat account as an original owner. Those accounts didn't perform anywhere near the efficiency of their owners.

That was PEST's choice for them to have inactive account sitters then; FATE didn't have that luxury. I'm trying to work out whether you're just being stupid or actually believe what you're typing.

DeletedUser

And? It's in the best interests of the tribe for the sitter to spend time on the account.

The fact is... a good tribe would take responsibility for their inactives and make sure the enemy gets as little of the villages as possible. If you admit to the enemy taking your inactives, but you have the sit, then you might as well say "Yeah, we had a chance to keep the villages, but we just weren't good enough."

Even if you don't have the sit, if you know that somebody will go inactive, then claim the villages you want. Then stack the villages you have claimed until you are ready to take them.

DeletedUser

And? It's in the best interests of the tribe for the sitter to spend time on the account.

The fact is... a good tribe would take responsibility for their inactives and make sure the enemy gets as little of the villages as possible. If you admit to the enemy taking your inactives, but you have the sit, then you might as well say "Yeah, we had a chance to keep the villages, but we just weren't good enough."

Even if you don't have the sit, if you know that somebody will go inactive, then claim the villages you want. Then stack the villages you have claimed until you are ready to take them.

Pfft, I have my own account and something called a "life" to take care of, I usually dismiss inactives/sits immediately so that they don't impair on the stats, my saying is that, if they quit, they deserve to get rimmed.

DeletedUser

Pfft, I have my own account and something called a "life" to take care of, I usually dismiss inactives/sits immediately so that they don't impair on the stats, my saying is that, if they quit, they deserve to get rimmed.

Your point? It still means Lyc & Lewi should still be added to the stats whereas MS shouldn't.

DeletedUser

Your point? It still means Lyc & Lewi should still be added to the stats whereas MS shouldn't.

Sometimes radarr it just isnt worth arguing lol. If they havent accepted your point already they never will :)

DeletedUser

You have a life to take care of? My respect for you just increased 10 fold! It's still not very large though.

Your excuse is not valid.

DeletedUser

Statistically FATE are winning the war, but they are by far from having won.

Any debates or arguments shows nothing, except who can argue for longer.

DeletedUser8195

It may suggest who spends the most time on TW! Therefore, who has the least of a life (if that makes any sense :S)

DeletedUser

Statistically FATE are winning the war, but they are by far from having won.

Any debates or arguments shows nothing, except who can argue for longer.

We never said we were close to winning? :icon_razz:

And so far I'd say I've 'won' the most debates/arguments (I think?)

DeletedUser8195

I think I have won the most tbh...

I won the best one Olly! The one about which account we'd play on! ;P