=FATE= Vs. HEROES, WETLUV & PEST.

DeletedUser

I remember when Morning Star lost 11 vills in one Op and you said he was inactive, then he had a sitter and still lost vills and you blamed the sitter..(one rule for Bi! another for rest of the world)

Pat was sitting. Do you symphatise? :p

I was his neighbour and he only ever managed to take 1 vill of me and thats cos he stayed up till silly o'clock in the morning to take it just after nite bonus when it only took his nobles an hour to get there...

Gotta love those short-range nobles.

Why is it Bi was immortal ?? when apparently they wasn't..

I never said they were. I said specific players were immortal like Smile? & BattleAxe and morning star when he wasn't being sat by Pat.

At the beginning of this world the wet family (and they was a family tribe back then) were kicking Bi's ass (or at least giving you a run for your money) and for whatever reason you called for a nap with them

That's because at startup/early mid-game, WET were barb nobling into entrenched Bi! positions, and Bi! clearly had the upper hand, WET just staunched the wound effectively.

IMO wet should never have agreed to that nap cos that allowed Bi to grow quicker in the early stages...

Probably. Still, we never warred again, and got along very well, and ofc you'd say that, you are the enemy of WET and Bi!

Im not saying Bi were'nt good, cos they WERE, but if you notice the bold word Ade (in case you missed it) WERE,

Bi! Immortal ??? Lets be honest... Bi! no more...

I was referring to players, I never claimed Bi! was immortal. I claimed players like myself, Matt, Mark21lancs, morning star, playing as a team, with proper activity, are immortal. This is true. You never took a village off Smile? (till I quit) or BattleAxe. Morning star you only managed when Pat was sitting or when he quit and hit delete. Mark gave his sit up to =FATE=, when he was in Bi!, he was strung along the =FATE= frontline and still wasn't too hard pressed.

Battleaxe stuck around, and fair play to him... One of the best on this world (if not the best), but he carries on and plays the game whatever tribe he's in..

A tribute is it not, to the power of the certain players in Bi!?

As ev1 knows (or should by now) stats are only a temp way of showing who's leading...

Winners are the one's left on the field...

Winners are those who "last" long enough.

I cant predict a winner but I can tell you it's not Bi!

That's not part of my argument though. You misread.

I have :spear: nukes as well :icon_twisted:

nothing beats a good debate

Red.

DeletedUser6695

Ade srs question, If pat was so bad why give him the stuart acc and let him sit people?

DeletedUser8195

Lmao, I don't even know who Pat is :p

Some players in Bi! were very good, but I still think WET could have kicked your butt! :p lol

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: =FATE=
Side 2:
Tribes: +PEST-
Players: Lycurgus

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 65
Side 2: 18
Difference: 47

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 607,670
Side 2: 169,090
Difference: 438,580

chart
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: WET

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 27
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 295,803
Side 2: 224,131
Difference: 71,672

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: WET, +PEST-

Side 1: 96
Side 2: 45
Difference: 51

chart

Side 1: 864,511
Side 2: 393,221
Difference: 471,290

chart

No conquers VS. each other for HEROES vs. =FATE=

DeletedUser

im sure it was funny seeing him try to defend at least lol

That's what made it all worthwhile. :icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: morning star

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 217
Side 2: 104
Difference: 113

chart

Don't forget to add your own inactives Radarr, if you insist on adding +PEST-'s.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's what made it all worthwhile. :icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: morning star

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 217
Side 2: 104
Difference: 113

chart

Don't forget to add your own inactives Radarr, if you insist on adding +PEST-'s.

We all know Lyc is/was being sat though :icon_rolleyes:

However, I don't believe MS should be counted as by the time he had been kicked WET had already got a number of conquers against him which I didn't remove. There's a difference between a bad sitter, an inactive account and a quit player.

EDIT:

Congrats Ady! You fail ;-)

2uh3hpj.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8534

Rad, we had took 4 villas of MS before he officially announced he was quitting and nukes and trains were alreadt sent before we knew his decision.

Also we had our own situation in ex HEROES players just coming over then deciding to hit delete and you guys blitzed thru them so fair play as you was quick enough to do it before we reacted and kicked.

It works both ways.

If MS's dont count then neither does your conquers against Dazzad, alans807 or ludlow who all pressed delete without even telling us.

At least MS had the decency to announce his departure and therefore gave you the time to kick him which you were really slow to do so.

DeletedUser6695

Ms announced his retirement cause people actually cared unlike those others :)

DeletedUser

Rad, we had took 4 villas of MS before he officially announced he was quitting and nukes and trains were alreadt sent before we knew his decision.

Also we had our own situation in ex HEROES players just coming over then deciding to hit delete and you guys blitzed thru them so fair play as you was quick enough to do it before we reacted and kicked.

It works both ways.

If MS's dont count then neither does your conquers against Dazzad, alans807 or ludlow who all pressed delete without even telling us.

At least MS had the decency to announce his departure and therefore gave you the time to kick him which you were really slow to do so.

but I do include his conquers... when he was in =fate=

DeletedUser8195

Hehehe. About 140 more probably ;)

Someone was on the account. Troops were getting moved around his k54 villages.

DeletedUser6695

No one was on MS account... The password was changed to something completely random

DeletedUser

if you read the morning star leaving topic he does state, THAT NOBODY is on the account, he randomly changed his pass and set the account to delete, hence why it was a fair fight for his villa, none were gifted to anyone!

DeletedUser

But not the majority of them when he was kicked from =FATE= ;)

Ignoring the other point that you were wrong? :lol:

& So? He was kicked from =FATE= because he quit and wasn't being internalled. Whereas Lyc was being sat, being internalled and the account was active.