Ferociously abusing TFF

DeletedUser

Well considering these forums are not very lively, i figured why not declare on a tribe on the public forums rather then via mail to help spice things up and give some entertainment to the public!

*Passes popcorn and drinks around*

You see there is 4 players (Demon Witch, Muldeh, J.aw and lxZerOxl.) in Kama up in the north that are bored and want some action, and after some discussions we noticed a tribe near by that was growing rather quickly and climbing the top ranks. We then decided they would make an excellent choice to have some fun with seeing as we are of equal size.

That tribe being TFF.

Btw, that is not all of Kama just the players participating.
tffmaps.png
Side 1:
Tribes: TFF
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: lxZerOxl Demon Witch Muldeh j.aw

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

There current profile stats just so we can look at the difference during the fight. :p
TFFprofile.jpg

So lets see if these Ferocious players can handle the smexyness of the 4 Kama nubs. Get ready TFF, our spear nukes will be heading to you shortly!

Game on! :icon_twisted:

Edit: *Video* (Preview of my work in progress)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4817

Nice map. I'd not have spent that long making a pretty map though. :)

DeletedUser

Zero, Zero....all your exp and your still using spear nukes..I cant believe that you do not realise that you have to send swords with them spears and maybe 1 cat, to make it a nuke worth sending pshhhhh * sighs *

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Well well Mr Zero has been a busy boy.... considering how many nukes we (TFF) have heading our way...

The only time I've ever seen so many people move so fast is when the last orders bell gets rung in my local...

Glad at least that someone has noticed how well our little tribe has be doing as late and has decided we are at least worth the effort, every other post on this forum has been writing us off...

Guess it's time to find out...

Good luck to you Mr Zero... Win or lose we will be enjoying the "war" in Tribal Wars...

DeletedUser5528

I think we all owe a big thanks to lxzeroxl.. This was becoming a very boring world where whole tribes just fel apart from a single set of coordinated attacks. You have boosted the fun .. for me at least and what ever the result win or lose we will enjoy the fight.. Once again thanks :)

DeletedUser5582

lol if you'd wanted some cookies you could just have asked! Ty for pretty map though.

One thing can we have NO debates about what is war or "fun" or a skirmish as makes my head hurt with all these long descriptions and have lost my dictionary. Thanking you in advance!

DeletedUser

First Day in the job and this is what I get landed on my Desk. Cheers Zero.

But honestly looking forward to it, nothing like a bit of harmless fun to lighten up your day. I'll get my PA to rustle up some drink and a buffet, you know cheese and pineapple on spears, thai tiger prawn lances, etc.

Hopefully we will look to give you more fun than you expected.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I'm only a noob, with one very little village... but two things I can tell you Mr Zero:

1) Jo cookies are very very tasty...
2) What ever you do, don't mention Kilts!!!!!!

DeletedUser

I've got to say props to TFF, this is what TW is all about....having a laugh! :lol:

Still go lxZerOxl!!! (i have my reasons :icon_razz:)

DeletedUser5582

cheese and pineapple! So all along we have no budget for vol au vents and now we have war/skirmish/fun thing we have money for nibbles?!

DeletedUser

cheese and pineapple! So all along we have no budget for vol au vents and now we have war/skirmish/fun thing we have money for nibbles?!

Well when you have special guests coming you need to do something, I know its the credit crunch but I thought I'd push the boat out.

I promise Jo, next AGM I'll get vol au vents in, prawn, egg mayo or that slimey mushroom one?

Zero, you don't have any special dietry requirements do you? Would hate to give you indegestion so early on in a fight. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Mmm time to have some fun then, btw i know this wont be fair as you might attack with 4 people, you have the defense of your whole tribe :p

DeletedUser

This will be good to watch, will be interesting to see stats after a week

DeletedUser5582

pls nothing from Iceland as think this is where u got slimy mushroom ones from :lol:

DeletedUser

Nice map

What a lovely map you have prepared for us Mr lxZerOxl sir. Nice of you to point out where all your villages are. In case we were unsure like. I'm impressed that you have had the foresight to declare in your name how many villages you expect to have left when this is done. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

fail PnP, fail player... ZerO is going to be easy target :lol: