Ferociously abusing TFF

DeletedUser

Im liking this! :D

Cookies, warm welcomes.. Oh this is going to be fun!

GO TFF GO! ^_^

fail PnP, fail player... ZerO is going to be easy target :lol:

Its not ment to be PnP... But yes i clearly fail! :p

DeletedUser

ZerO we have same birthday...how cool is that lol I'm older though :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

cmon please zero send me some fakes too, im bored to death >.<

btw promise to not bring in your tribes defense, that would ruin the tribe vs 4 idea :p

DeletedUser

Sensual Overload?

Sensual Overload? Damn. I'm so Sensually overloaded I may actually have an incident in my pants :D

DeletedUser

cmon please zero send me some fakes too, im bored to death >.<

btw promise to not bring in your tribes defense, that would ruin the tribe vs 4 idea :p

How about you guys send some nobles? And on the account I'm sitting, why are you sending so many sword/spear speed attacks? I'm just gonna dodge them... or kill them, and feel the minimal losses due to your lack of rams :icon_twisted: And if they are, as I presume, fakes.... you're underestimating us if you think you're gonna overwhelm us with sword fakes.

DeletedUser

How about you guys send some nobles? And on the account I'm sitting, why are you sending so many sword/spear speed attacks? I'm just gonna dodge them... or kill them, and feel the minimal losses due to your lack of rams :icon_twisted: And if they are, as I presume, fakes.... you're underestimating us if you think you're gonna overwhelm us with sword fakes.

wish you were closer so we could have some fun :lol: as you see i think im a better then average player, who plays 24/7 if not at home, ill just login on my iphone :icon_biggrin:

wish i were closer... maybe in the near future :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

All this popcorns, and cookies are making me hungry.

Can someone please recommend me a movie to watch instead. -.-"

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Mortal Kombat reminds me of my youth... many many years ago when I was supposed to be a Uni lectures we used to spend all day in the arcade playing Mortal Kombat... After spending all my Student Grant on the game I still sucked... perhaps I should of learn't then that I suck at computer games...

Least I get to find out what Zero's "Finish Him" move is...

DeletedUser

Underestimating!!! You have to be kidding....Tell me who sent sw fakes and I'll have their heads :lol:
I will make sure at least the fakes are genuine for you :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser4960

Wait what?! Who dragged me in this? :icon_wink:

ZerOOOO! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser117

go LxZeroxL - kill the Status.Quo ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5582

you're underestimating us if you think you're gonna overwhelm us with sword fakes.

lol No 1 tribe "overwhelmed" by sword fakes and throws in towel!!!! Hold the front page :icon_biggrin:

No we shall overwhelm you with cookies, vol au vents and warm welcomes but not fakes!

Think what aimeekitty will say in her next report from the front!!

Honestly!