Ferociously abusing TFF

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Just wait till the Pink Queens start visting your villages

They are LC with giant pink dildos instead of Lances, trust me it's scary!!!

I'm sulking as I'm obviously too small and insignifcant to have any incoming, have you been talking to my other half?!!?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

finally got some incommings, too bad their all fakes :icon_rolleyes:

oh well seems like ill have to come to you then :lol:

DeletedUser

TFF will get there arses kicked, it took so many of them to destroy my 1 village, i can honestly say i have never witnessed such nukes and noobness:lol:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
TFF will get there arses kicked, it took so many of them to destroy my 1 village, i can honestly say i have never witnessed such nukes and noobness:lol:

That was my fault, everyone else had gone to the pub and left me in charge

Though it was fun sitting 38 accounts

DeletedUser

We still kicked your arse though mate didn't we? So you got whipped by us noobs. Does that make you proud? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Yep 5 players against 1 village and some of those players had 10 villages at the time so yes it was a proud moment:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

maybe but those players have been kicked, let me know where you have restarted (lol) and I may pay you a visit :icon_twisted:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Wow, just noticed, one post and 3 of us jump on it within 20 mins

Now if we could only find a use for that kind of team work?!!?

DeletedUser5582

indeed but think you'll find that was a Mr. Mad Pad. He didn't stay with us for long! No taste in cookies!

DeletedUser

dont go to far offtopic :icon_wink:

stats are still neutral :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

dont go to far offtopic :icon_wink:

stats are still neutral :icon_rolleyes:

Patience. :icon_wink:

PS: Guys i know its fun and all but do please try not to spam this thread too much... Otherwise you will make kriegy get his ban stick out! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

WOW HAS ANYONE ELSE SEEN THESE STATS!?!?! THEY ARE OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!!

Side 1:
Tribes: TFF
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: lxZerOxl Demon Witch Muldeh j.aw

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

...NVM, i lied. lxzeroxl, I dont mean to critisize you, BUT maybe it would have been better to set up an OP and THEN declare so the rest of arent just waiting around lol

DeletedUser

Lol mate, trust me theres an op.

Im just a gentlemen that lets his opponents prepare..
Recheck the stats tomorrow morning.. :)

DeletedUser

blah zero is all talk no action do something you noob instead of fake.Go TFF

DeletedUser

Andddddd that would still be one more village than you have nobled off TFF so i may. It would be more of a challenge than nobling a village off you anyway.Go TFF smack these nubs.