Ferociously abusing TFF

DeletedUser

I really hope this serves as template for how future wars/skirmishes are handled by both sides. Lots of humour and banter :icon_biggrin:

Gotta say a cracking effort by TFF and you guys have certainly surprised a few with how resilient and organised you are. God help any of the wannabe tribes/players that think you're a soft touch.

Couldn't agree more. It's hard to remember sometimes but it is only a game after all and this just proves that you can be sportsman like even in a war game. Well done everyone, thoroughly enjoyed it (and the popcorn).

DeletedUser5528

The war and its conclusion

On the 22nd January 2010 lxzeroxl did find that his boredom had begun to overwhelm him. It was then he declared a war on TFF to stem some of this boredom and attempt to liven up uk3 and its public forum. He asked for a challenge from us and we did not disappoint.

That said the challenge he and his comrades gave us was nothing short of ferocious and they kept up their end of the bargain every step of the way. Battles were won and lost for both sides and great respect for each other was formed.

I on behalf of my tribe TFF would like to thank lxzeroxl and his comrades for the effort they put in and the lessons learnt in TFF were more helpful than you would imagine.

Go TFF....

Dan..

DeletedUser4817

I really hope this serves as template for how future wars/skirmishes are handled by both sides. Lots of humour and banter :icon_biggrin:

Gotta say a cracking effort by TFF and you guys have certainly surprised a few with how resilient and organised you are. God help any of the wannabe tribes/players that think you're a soft touch.

/Signed. Well done guys.

DeletedUser

Yes its true, my fun has come to an end. :icon_cry:

I started this war in hope to have a good challenge and put a bit of fun back in this world! I most certainly received this, TFF truly is a good tribe. In this short period of time i have seen so much Tribe > Self attitude it puts alot of the top ranked tribes ive been in the past to shame.

Although not actually capturing any villages (excluding recaps), use certainly put some very nice ops together where there was a number of players fighting to take one village showing that use can all work together and time your attacks together nicely is truly to be commended!

Your last cat op was by far one of the best i have seen, having your noble decoys well timed all together and having me stack them leaving my other villages defenseless and cating several villages from lvl 30 farm to lvl 1 including the hq to lvl 1 and to top it of having dodged the attacks or troops in other villages now having to build my farm back up to lvl 30 before i can build the hq (unless i suicide my troops) is a rather genius way of doing things. Although it doesnt get you caps it most certainly hurts and slows your opponent down! Also having signed the ceasefire before the op landed i could not retaliate with backimings etc. :icon_cry:

Its a shame use could not continue the fight, it had only just begun and i didn't really get to show use much, But i can understand and perhaps when use are ready to fight again, do please let me know! :)

I hope use have gained alot of knowledge and experience from this as i have in the past.

Now to bully someone else.... :icon_twisted:

+Respect

-ZerO

DeletedUser5582

Yes its true, my fun has come to an end. :icon_cry:

I started this war in hope to have a good challenge and put a bit of fun back in this world! I most certainly received this, TFF truly is a good tribe. In this short period of time i have seen so much Tribe > Self attitude it puts alot of the top ranked tribes ive been in the past to shame.

Although not actually capturing any villages (excluding recaps), use certainly put some very nice ops together where there was a number of players fighting to take one village showing that use can all work together and time your attacks together nicely is truly to be commended!

Your last cat op was by far one of the best i have seen, having your noble decoys well timed all together and having me stack them leaving my other villages defenseless and cating several villages from lvl 30 farm to lvl 1 including the hq to lvl 1 and to top it of having dodged the attacks or troops in other villages now having to build my farm back up to lvl 30 before i can build the hq (unless i suicide my troops) is a rather genius way of doing things. Although it doesnt get you caps it most certainly hurts and slows your opponent down! Also having signed the ceasefire before the op landed i could not retaliate with backimings etc. :icon_cry:

Its a shame use could not continue the fight, it had only just begun and i didn't really get to show use much, But i can understand and perhaps when use are ready to fight again, do please let me know! :)

I hope use have gained alot of knowledge and experience from this as i have in the past.

Now to bully someone else.... :icon_twisted:

+Respect

-ZerO

It was a shame that my tribe couldn't continue the fight without a few relationship breakups hence asking for a truce. We tried very hard to noble your villages and failed which just shows just how good you are and also want a great player for putting fun over stats and points. Ignoring all inactive you guys were 7 nil up I think which was a superb result as we really didn't want to give them up! A triumph for Kama and for you two personally. Well played!

Very sorry about those cats though!

DeletedUser5582

Um it seems that some of you are thinking that the truce agreed between TFF and Kama was because we in TFF were "too hard" for Zero and Demon to manage! Whilst very flattering let me set the record straight.

I messaged Zero and asked for a truce because a fair amount of our members could no longer balance their family lives with fighting a war with Kama and had quit or were about to thus losing the fun aspect of this game. It is to Zero and Demon Witch's credit that they would rather fight a willing tribe that just noble inactives for points and therefore gallantly agreed to a truce in the interest of TW as a whole rather than their own stats.

Guys this was sportsmanship out of the top drawer so don't diminish it by mocking Zero to score some cheap jibes. The response from Zero when I forwarded a mail from one of the guys who left was immediate so if you have to poke fun then message us for having families and being unable to cope with RL and their spearey nukes!

DeletedUser6016

so true

So true Jo, totally agree with you. oh and something else, zero the nimander;s vill you;ve taken was my bad :icon_cry:
btw i;ve neven seen fakes like yours , i couldn;t label them all.

DeletedUser5941

Huge plaudits to all involved here - sounds like you all had some serious action without losing the fun element. Nice as well to see a successful player who's ego doesnt out weigh their nobility. Although i dont know much about you zero you have certainly gained a lot of respect from me and many others too i would guess!
Lets hope we all learn a lesson from this =)

DeletedUser

Um it seems that some of you are thinking that the truce agreed between TFF and Kama was because we in TFF were "too hard" for Zero and Demon to manage! Whilst very flattering let me set the record straight.

I messaged Zero and asked for a truce because a fair amount of our members could no longer balance their family lives with fighting a war with Kama and had quit or were about to thus losing the fun aspect of this game. It is to Zero and Demon Witch's credit that they would rather fight a willing tribe that just noble inactives for points and therefore gallantly agreed to a truce in the interest of TW as a whole rather than their own stats.

Guys this was sportsmanship out of the top drawer so don't diminish it by mocking Zero to score some cheap jibes. The response from Zero when I forwarded a mail from one of the guys who left was immediate so if you have to poke fun then message us for having families and being unable to cope with RL and their spearey nukes!

Well, Zero should be commended for this. This makes a really pleasant change to see two tribes acknowledging the fun aspect of the game and skill from both sides.