Ferociously abusing TFF

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Dear Mr Zero Sir,

I have a compliant!!!

Being on the very edge of the TFF rim and the wrong/right (delete to match you oppion) side when it's come to our lovely little snack war I can't get me support to the villages that need it in time. Any chance young sir that you could send me a SM say 36 hours before any of your noble trains land so i can feel just a little bit usefull?!!? I promise not to tell anyone!!!

Yours sincerely

The TFF Chocolate Fireguard

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Go TFF, you make me proud to be a member and watching you guys work is awesome!!!

It makes me feel so much better to know that although I've made 300 stupid mistakes since my little adventure into TW started, a player as experienced and clearly skilled as Mr Zero can still make mistakes (I don't need to repeat what it was)!!!

Our fantastic and grumpy leader has promised me that if I keep working hard and trying to do my best for the tribe I'll get a rank upgrade to "Solar powered tourch" then even amieekitty will have to post something nice about me!!!!

whos-awesome-500x400.jpg

DeletedUser6016

Wow...what a great thread! Most of it is hilarious. I love the Sparks spoilers. I feel the need to point out one simple thought(and remember, I have "no dog in this fight") My ign is the same, so check for yourself if you must. The whole inactive player thing is a gaff. If any tribe keeps an inactive player in their tribe, then they get what they deserve....he/she is food for others. Any tribe can not use that as an excuse for losing villas. The leaders kept that account in the tribe for a reason when they knew he/she was inactive. The attacking player has no knowledge of activity or inactivity, so how can someone diminish the village caps?

Both sides seem quite mature (with a couple exceptions...see my words above...lol)

Morale of this story....if they go yellow, kick 'em to the curb. If they are red...they are dead. :D

This will be a very interesting war. Skilled mature players on both sides make this fun to watch.

Ok , every opinion is to be respected , we are the underdogs here , we;ll fight as hard as we can , and the rest can judge our perf. I;ll agree and say that think that Kama didn;t knew that the player was inactive. We;re not using any excuses , we;ll try our very best. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

why did dan leave TFF? afraid to get more negative stats? since hes on the next frontline

DeletedUser6016

why did dan leave TFF? afraid to get more negative stats? since hes on the next frontline

Please Dan is a really nice person , he has nothing to afraid off , he;ve sent 6 nukes against kama , supported , and done a hell lot of things. I am a wimp , not Dan

DeletedUser

:icon_evil: There goes my next target... Come on seriously, can you keep my targets in your tribe? - I'll never get any real stats then. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Please Dan is a really nice person , he has nothing to afraid off , he;ve sent 6 nukes against kama , supported , and done a hell lot of things. I am a wimp , not Dan

so why did he leave your tribe then, and why are u saying ur a wimp, ive never said that :lol:

DeletedUser6016

:icon_evil: There goes my next target... Come on seriously, can you keep my targets in your tribe? - I'll never get any real stats then. :icon_cry:

we;re thinking that if we dismiss all our players and create a new tribe , then you have to declare on us every time , and we will have great stats too(neutral) ! eventually , either you;ll admit that you can;t take a vill (never will appear on stats ), or you;ll admit your defeat , our intelligence is superior !:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

we;re thinking that if we dismiss all our players and create a new tribe , then you have to declare on us every time , and we will have great stats too(neutral) ! eventually , either you;ll admit that you can;t take a vill (never will appear on stats ), or you;ll admit your defeat , our intelligence is superior !:icon_eek:

pathetic attempt at humor :icon_rolleyes:

thought was funny ! He had posted the reasons, i can;t say nothing really furthermore.

he posted reasons to not be duke anymore, its funny he left last night after zero send loads of fakes at him :lol:

DeletedUser

he posted reasons to not be duke anymore, its funny he left last night after zero send loads of fakes at him :lol:

Just a question, are you suffering from ADHD or ASPD at any chance?

DeletedUser

I thought it was amusing and far more interesting than the bitter musings coming from you.

Zero i reckon more mass faking should be implemented, hopefully then they'll get fed up of marking/dodging and become inactive thus leaving free caps........hi ho hi ho it's off to the rally point i go, with a 4 ram train it might become a pain, hi ho, hi ho hi ho hi ho

DeletedUser

okei, i must laugh a little.. are you guys totaly bored or something ?
Because alot of you guys have made some really funny coments xD lulz

And, I thought Kama players was good players, but spear nukes ? hahahahhaha

DeletedUser

okei, i must laugh a little.. are you guys totaly bored or something ?
Because alot of you guys have made some really funny coments xD lulz

And, I thought Kama players was good players, but spear nukes ? hahahahhaha

Clearly you have no idea how good spears are at attacking.. :icon_rolleyes:

Axes/lc/nobles on the other hand are excellent defenders!

DeletedUser

Clearly you have no idea how good spears are at attacking.. :icon_rolleyes:

Axes/lc/nobles on the other hand are excellent defenders!

Very true. I got attacked in broad day ligh by spears and my axe defended greatly by only loosing 1 axemen!!

DeletedUser

Tis even better if you stack with nobles!! But dont tell TFF, its my secret defending strategy! :icon_cool: