Ferociously abusing TFF

DeletedUser

Oh my... i only stack my village with scouts, they are good for defense as well :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Btw, im making a video of this war for something we can look back on once it is over and see what it looked like from a large scale point of view.

I had TFF as bright red but it doesn't show up in the video so now im using pink, im yellow obviosly and Kama is blue.

Obviosly its not finished and still a work in progress. The finished product will be alot more cleaner and possibly subtitles of events during it (if i can be bothered).

Here is a little preview.

At the moment its just my growth from when i had 4 villages to now..

*The Video* (Make sure you click 200% on the left to get a better view or go full screen!)

You may need to download a media player of some sort for it to work.

If theres any problems with it please let me know!

PS: The last part is false obviously but its what im aiming for! :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I like your ambition. :icon_wink:
Sadly I don't think you will achieve your aims. lol.
Did you notice we managed to capture a village last night. Pretty impressive from a tribe that most wrote off as total noobs and point whores when you announced your intent.

Long live TFF.

PS. Free Cookie to anyone who can take the next Kama village :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I like your ambition. :icon_wink:
Sadly I don't think you will achieve your aims. lol.
Did you notice we managed to capture a village last night. Pretty impressive from a tribe that most wrote off as total noobs and point whores when you announced your intent.

Long live TFF.

PS. Free Cookie to anyone who can take the next Kama village :icon_biggrin:

/me face palms

Did you happen to notice use lost 2 villages? One of which you renobled which is where your getting your capture from so really TFF is still yet to take a Kama village.

Way to proove my supposed writing of as noobs.. :icon_rolleyes:

Edit: Use actually lost 3 villages and recaptured 1.. =/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Btw, im making a video of this war for something we can look back on once it is over and see what it looked like from a large scale point of view.

I had TFF as bright red but it doesn't show up in the video so now im using pink, im yellow obviosly and Kama is blue.

Obviosly its not finished and still a work in progress. The finished product will be alot more cleaner and possibly subtitles of events during it (if i can be bothered).

Here is a little preview.

At the moment its just my growth from when i had 4 villages to now..

*The Video* (Make sure you click 200% on the left to get a better view or go full screen!)

You may need to download a media player of some sort for it to work.

lmao, zero it looks like you have a rash!!!:lol:

DeletedUser

stats pl0x

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: lxZerOxl Demon Witch

Side 2:
Tribes: TFF
Players: spoinkster DragonBois

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 2
Difference: 12

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 113,949
Side 2: 16,778
Difference: 97,171

image.php
Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: lxZerOxl Demon Witch

Side 2:
Tribes: TFF
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 2
Difference: 7

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 78,938
Side 2: 16,778
Difference: 62,160

image.php

The two captures TFF have are recaptures so basically its 12-0 or if you exclude vills taken from members after being kicked 7-0.

Still, TFF are puting up a decent fight. :)

But Zero.. thanks for all the love letters, appreciates it :icon_razz:

You know i love you!
emoticon-0109-kiss.gif

DeletedUser

Mornin Zero, pretty graphs.

Just woke up and looked on here. Now maybe I am not seeing straight quite yet but all I have is these

From Kama Stats on TW.

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk3/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=28 You have to filter TFF as enemy tribe.

red.png
Sookie is MINE (384|439) K437,808Demon Witch [Kama]solthen [TFF]28th Jan 2010 - 21:19:44
green.png
Sookie is MINE (384|439) K437,808z4zai [TFF]Demon Witch [Kama]28th Jan 2010 - 15:11:18
green.png
Guilty Pleasures (392|442) K437,441Mr Chrispy [TFF]Demon Witch [Kama]28th Jan 2010 - 13:57:04
green.png
First of Many (381|456) K439,002z4zai [TFF]Demon Witch [Kama]28th Jan 2010 - 11:13:20
green.png
096 (356|465) K438,192spoinkster [TFF]lxZerOxl [Kama]25th Jan 2010 - 01:00:40
green.png
095 (363|465) K438,665spoinkster [TFF]lxZerOxl [Kama]25th Jan 2010 - 00:59:22
green.png
094 (361|468) K439,705spoinkster [TFF]lxZerOxl [Kama]25th Jan 2010 - 00:59:03
green.png
097 (356|472) K439,083spoinkster [TFF]lxZerOxl [Kama]25th Jan 2010 - 00:59:00
green.png
098 (351|470) K4310,072spoinkster [TFF]lxZerOxl [Kama]25th Jan 2010 - 00:59:00
red.png
d5)Shake Your Foundations (383|445) K438,970Demon Witch [Kama]SuicidEd [TFF]25th Jan 2010 - 00:58:10
green.png
d5)Shake Your Foundations (383|445) K438,970SuicidEd [TFF]Demon Witch [Kama]25th Jan 2010 - 00:58:06

So I make it 9-2 official TFF tribe members without the pretty graphs, take into account the retakes, makes it 7-0. And the age old argument of is he isn't he in the tribe from spoinkster (Notice taken in Night Bonus time, must have been hell of a fight!), I make it 2-0. But I obviosly stand to be corrected as my eyes are hardly opened at the moment, yaaaaawwwnnnn.

Overall though, yes you are winning, 2-0 is 2-0. Well Done *Pats Zero's Tea Cloth Gently On Head*

Go TFF!!!

DeletedUser

You ain't that great at this whole PnP thing, are you?

(Notice taken in Night Bonus time, must have been hell of a fight!),

Please. You evidently know very little and this is, to put it bluntly, symbolic of the general idiocy of the rest of your post/what I've seen from you on these forums. TWStats's noble conquer page lists the time as 1 hour ahead of when the actual attacks hit (for .co.uk, anywayz). It's based on the server time of twstats, rather than the actual game.

:icon_rolleyes:

But to address the rest of your post. Spoinkster was in your tribe when we hit him. He was fair game, and your failure to keep your members active & defended is well... nothing to do with us? Keep to your plan of attack:

1. Make excuse for the fact we're getting spanked at a ratio of 5:1
2. Keep reeling off the BS.
3. Make petty & uninformed flame.
4. Pray to god that nobody notices my failure.
5. ???
6. Profit

Hows about you try to turn those stats around, rather than just making up a load of crap to defend your tribal inadequacies?

DeletedUser

Damn you Exo, i just replied with the same thing and had to delete... :(

But the funny thing is, whilst he was writing that they lost another village. :lol:

Have patience Mr Crispy, theres only 2 of us actively attacking TFF so its a slow but sure process.

DeletedUser

But I obviosly stand to be corrected as my eyes are hardly opened at the moment, yaaaaawwwnnnn.

Thankyou Exo for correcting me, very much appreciated. Nothing like an informative posting, I will try harder for you.

Go TFF!!!

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHA the kama crew are getting owned by TFF...Hopefully you TFF guys kick their egos out of the ballpark, but they are rather large egos. Go TFF own those nooblets.

DeletedUser644

Disappointing not being able to see much action lxZerOxl. Care to change that? ;)

DeletedUser

Oh theres been action just not many results.

Just check back later. :)

DeletedUser5582

Oh theres been action just not many results.

Just check back later. :)

Indeed there was a lot of action but pleased to say that we have reached an agreement with Zero and called a truce!

Alas this means that the next Chapter entitled "Zero on the naughty step" will remain unseen but I will say the following.

This war/skirmish/fun thingy was fought in the best of spirits from both sides and our opponents showed huge amounts of skill (but then you'd expect this from such quality players). What we didn't expect, and were delighted to find out, is that they were also magnanimous with how this ended when we struggled to keep TW and family time in balance.

Some folk on here are obsessed with Milestones, rate the player postings et al but I was a bit humbled to find that both Zero and Demon were prepared to put their personal stats on hold for the good of the game.

To me and my tribe members that is greater than any ranking or points score and shows what fantastic people they really are and hopefully will inspire everyone to play this game in the way it should be!

Zero and Demon Witch I thank you for being such superb opponents and for being simply well classy.

Might even iron Zero's tea Towels for him!!!

DeletedUser

I really hope this serves as template for how future wars/skirmishes are handled by both sides. Lots of humour and banter :icon_biggrin:

Gotta say a cracking effort by TFF and you guys have certainly surprised a few with how resilient and organised you are. God help any of the wannabe tribes/players that think you're a soft touch.

DeletedUser

Disappointing not being able to see much action lxZerOxl. Care to change that? ;)

Meh he joined a tribe with Predator as his leader and not of the purple kind, i think it has rubbed off on him he is a noob:icon_eek:

GO TFF...