Ferociously abusing TFF

DeletedUser

It may look slow and boring from the outside ...

.... but taking part in the war, feels totally different.

It's frightening, heart-warming, cheering, disappointing, making proud, sometimes a really good laugh. We had a magnificent speech, gorgeous threads, heeps of records, wonderful organisation and the feeling of stick together, go for each other, be noticed from the world and start loving each other for warmth, comeradeship, humour and endurance.

Therefore I whisper (as I'm not the kind of person yelling aloud)

go TFF, go :)

now all you need is a sorted forum :lol:

DeletedUser6248

Gee! Your ex-insider!

You have touched your only sore spot

/irony off

It really doesn't

Maybe you are lacking some enthusiasm? Try get over it, life is not fair - people are having fun with things you don't like ;)

Or probably it just depend on which side you are. Want a change? ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gee! Your ex-insider!

You have touched your only sore spot

/irony off

Maybe you are lacking some enthusiasm? Try get over it, life is not fair - people are having fun with things you don't like ;)

can i ask who your quoting at the end ;)

btw i might touch your sore spot, your villages :lol:

DeletedUser

An enduring thread of might, wit and power. My blessing falls to TFF, good luck and god bless my lovelies x

DeletedUser

TFF will win for sure, because lets face it Ferocious are just to hard. But it will be tough.

I'll give you a metaphor for this.

So, Basically TFF are waves. Kama is a cliff. Hard rock does not erode. However, the mebers trying to take out TFF are soft rock and will erode. This will make a 'cave' and maybe even an earch into Kama. Then kama will beocme a headland then a sea arch, then eventaully a stack into open sea.

Just a metaphor of how TFF will erode and 'break' Kama.

DeletedUser

Just a quick update on the war so far. Not An AimmeKity so can't pretend know what goes on in other tribes but thought I'd imagine it instead. Oh so i am like Aimmekitty lol

Covers Monday Morning (yeh for us) to last night (yeh for them) which if you can't be bothered to read Chapter three is a good summary!!

anyways Chapter Three for you Go TFF!

Chapter Three: The Kamacomedians Move On From their attempt to get scouting reports with Nukes!

Monday Morning Breakfast Meeting At KamaComedian HQ (buried in heart of fake volcano lair typey thing) and as our camera zooms in we can just see the following.....

Average Pointy Person with Tash, Demon Witch and the Dotted Jaw are sitting around their Operation Room table covered with little flags. Quite a few of their flags have been placed in the Rebuild Bin. A crumpled paper with TOP SECRET SCOUTING Plan lies discarded on the table with a red line running through it....

"BOOMSHAKALAKA" cried Mr. Zero body popping his way into the room. "Sowi am late pinky friends but Oh yeah just sooooo many new villages taken from those TFF noobs man they didn't even stack against me or nothing but just felt my spearey nukes!" and with that he air pelvic thrusts frantically "yeah baby put a drill on my spearette and I'd go through walls!"

"Oh can I have some of that awesomesaucyness then" simpered Satan's Circus bringing in tea and popcorn.

"Yeah baby!" cried Zero dancing in a large puddle in a mocked up hotel room set.

"ur Zero" said Miss. Average Pointy Person with Tash tenderly stroking the as usual silent Dotted Jaw "about last night? We think your plan of scouting with nukes needs some work"

"yeah knew it would work. Five baby! Five new villages! Points Good Time Girl race is as good as won! Now gonna need some fresh Tea Towels and Shoulder Guards cos this bad boy is hungry for more!"

"Zero you fool" hissed Demonic Witch shoveling popcorn into Dotted Jaws ghastly maw "the villages you took were undefended and bragging about it makes us look bad!" "We", waving her wand at Miss Average Pointy Person with Tash and the silent as the grave Dotted Jaw "didn't attack undefended villages" "No need to scout you said just send nukes and look what happened!" and thrusting the single scout report at the momentarily silent Zero. "Just one scout report after 25 nukes were sent by the three of you I don't understand.."

"Neither do I" miaowed Sparks the Cat padding silently into the room tail twitching violently! "You have made fools of us all" staring at Mr. Zero." I have returned from the Big Tribe Large Fromage Meeting hosted By AimmeKitty and they s******ed at me! I have never been s******ed at before they have not dared for we are No 1 Large Fromage. Worse some fool placed VOL AU VENTS on the table!" yowled the normally unflappable Sparks tail thrashing popcorn from the table that she'd just jumped onto.

"Leave NO cookie unturned! I want them all and I want them now! Now go all of you!" she snarled and as one they rushed for the door Miss Average Pointy Person with Tash tenderly scooping up the surprise surprise silent Dotted Jaw and fleeing the kitty cats wrath. "Not you!" chirruped Sparks to Satan's Circus "you may fetch some milk.." and "cookies" ventured Satan's Circus helpfully "NO COOKIES! yowled Sparks and Satan fled with the rest the sound of their operation room being clawed violently following them down the corridor festooned with the heads of extinct tribes. "Man" said Zero "not seen her that bad since that unfortunate incident with the Jack Russell"....

So as our camera pans back out from the evil Kamacomedian lair and over the wasted hinterland and Popcorn only shops that they inhabit you begin to see the odd patch of green as we move towards the TFF homelands where all our happy (well almost all but I think you know about our grumpy Duke) tribe do dwell. As you approach our villages you note the tired but determined tribe pleased from Sunday night's efforts but heavy of heart with the size of the task ahead to defend you all from one size fits all cuisine policy.

"We must take the fight to them" said our leader on Monday "arm yourselves and go forth!" and sighing as the Pink Queens marched out comparing hand bags and glitter sticks did our Duke watch our progress with pride.

And so it was that on the Monday we did continue with success with the high point being a distraught Mr. Zero distracted by his recent fur balling from Sparks the cat missing an incoming fake that morphed into something more unpleasant and losta nuke and 4 nobles to our valiant troops (Pink Queens as well good work!) Other villages were cleared and yes the odd force did not return with just a message delivered saying No Information Could Be Collected Grrrr but Monday had gone well for us.

But alas as Tuesday evening came it was our turn to taste some woe!. Their demonic resolve strengthened by their Cat pet talk the fiendish foursome did move their defensive troops with verve and skill (big hand clap v impressive guys have to say) and did strike down our nukes and slay our nobles too in ways to make the Great Sage Openeye himself smile. So as we enter this Wednesday morning the battle honours are pretty much even with both sides bloodied but unbowed!

Message ends as scribe must go forth and work. pesky clients don't they know I'm fighting a war here?!

So for those who struggle with the pics I hope this account may set to rights what is happening in this war!

P.S. Thank you to those who can't say Go TFF on the forum but message me instead! Appreciate the whys and really quite sweet of you!

Jo

"Average Pointy Person with Tash"

Loving my name :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser5582

"Average Pointy Person with Tash"

Loving my name :icon_biggrin:

Glad you like it! Was worried you might think I was being a bit rude but saw your profile and got the inspiration!! Loved the symmetrical troop numbers as well!

Jo

DeletedUser

I think zero keeps gold in his villas;

he defends like fort knox

DeletedUser117

TFF will win for sure, because lets face it Ferocious are just to hard. But it will be tough.

I'll give you a metaphor for this.

So, Basically TFF are waves. Kama is a cliff. Hard rock does not erode. However, the mebers trying to take out TFF are soft rock and will erode. This will make a 'cave' and maybe even an earch into Kama. Then kama will beocme a headland then a sea arch, then eventaully a stack into open sea.

Just a metaphor of how TFF will erode and 'break' Kama.

[FONT=&quot]What in blazes are you smoking? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]FACT 1 - only 4 members of KAMA are fighting against 35 members of TFF (we didnt think it would be fair for all of us to attack them )[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]FACT 2 - Whilst TFF is semi organised, They still lost 6 vils to us[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]FACT 3 - Offense builts faster than Defence[/FONT]

Since your so into metaphors here is one for you :

I often have this feeling of stress and desperation because I am quite convinced nothing has changed.

I look around myself and all I see is what I always see.

Same Red vils, same troops, same pile of mails, same everything.

I work so hard and NOTHING is changing.

Thought that again about something the other day, and this large egg came to my mind.

It crys a bit on the forums - bad mouthing a top tribe now and again.

It doesn't DO anything but Nobel his team mates and a few small players.

It doesn't change ODA, it doesn't change ODD much.

It doesn't fight red vils. It doesn't do much in game.

You could look at it for DAYS AND DAYS and you'd come away thinking that it was just that and there was NOTHING GOING ON.

And yet, if one was to extend their scouts and rams towards this certain egg, would one get a riot of mails - begging for forgiveness? Would one see the storm of troop movements, or the desperate pleas and nashing of teeth in regret for their constant forums posts.

One day, and we know not when, the egg that lay so motionless in W3 for so very long and seemed to be nothing but a player that constantly eats inactives, may see signs of random vils on the horizon, clothed in the covers of righteousness, and redemption. Will this eggs wall crumple and fall as so many others have in the past? Or will it show this world that with in its large ego - there beats a heart of a turtle or a lion.

Yes, there was change.

Even if they thought there wasn't.

For doesn't each egg voice the opinions of the carton, yet if the carton remains silent - will the eggs' voice be louder in the dawn of tommorrow?

DeletedUser

FACT 4 - TFF has 309 villages.. The four players fighting have 233 together..

FACT 5 - Out of those 233 villages, 10 of them belonged to TFF at the time the declaration. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser5582

[FONT=&quot]What in blazes are you smoking? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]FACT 1 - only 4 members of KAMA are fighting against 35 members of TFF (we didnt think it would be fair for all of us to attack them )[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]FACT 2 - Whilst TFF is semi organised, They still lost 6 vils to us[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]FACT 3 - Offense builts faster than Defence[/FONT]

Think you've been at the cat nip as well Sparks.

1: Maybe geography had something to do with this but don't let that stop you. Plenty of fun for all. Your guys declared on the forum with just 4 so please don't now use this as an excuse as to why you're not doing any better!
2: Ok the point on taking villages from an inactive player keeps cropping up. So be it. If No 1 tribe wants to flag wave the fact it took 5 villages from an inactive player then go for it! The other village you took you held for 4 seconds!!!! Flag wave that too!!!
3: Yes it does! Good point well made for both sides. More fun for all.

C'mon we can all do better than cheap point scoring thats what the other threads are about. Lets keep this fun and light hearted and played in a good spirit which your 4 players have done in spades (well apart from the Dotted Jaw who doesn't say much!!

You are No 1 Tribe and you shouldn't need to sink to these levels!

Go TFF!

DeletedUser5582

FACT 4 - TFF has 309 villages.. The four players fighting have 233 together..

FACT 5 - Out of those 233 villages, 10 of them belonged to TFF at the time the declaration. :icon_rolleyes:

sigh! Again YOU declared on us in this forum "hands round popcorn and drinks" you said for the entertainment of all to watch you pummel us! Don't start saying not fair now!!!!

Yes you have taken villages off an inactive player! Well done!

You have been a fantastic opponent so far Zero and has been a pleasure playing against you (well apart from at 23:59 on Tuesday!!!!)

Quoting statistics not what this is about so lets move on and more funsies please!

DeletedUser

Quoting statistics not what this is about so lets move on and more funsies please!

We need to keep people sort of interested in this so a few stats in amongst the spam is always good for giggle......don't want this turning into another aimeekitty, no facts, guessing game do we? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser117

Think you've been at the cat nip as well Sparks.

1: Maybe geography had something to do with this but don't let that stop you. Plenty of fun for all. Your guys declared on the forum with just 4 so please don't now use this as an excuse as to why you're not doing any better!
2: Ok the point on taking villages from an inactive player keeps cropping up. So be it. If No 1 tribe wants to flag wave the fact it took 5 villages from an inactive player then go for it! The other village you took you held for 4 seconds!!!! Flag wave that too!!!
3: Yes it does! Good point well made for both sides. More fun for all.

C'mon we can all do better than cheap point scoring thats what the other threads are about. Lets keep this fun and light hearted and played in a good spirit which your 4 players have done in spades (well apart from the Dotted Jaw who doesn't say much!!

You are No 1 Tribe and you shouldn't need to sink to these levels!

Go TFF!

*sighs*
Firstly that comment was directed to the egg - not you
Secondly everyone has to take inactives - its a part of TW nowadays - the older a world, the more inactives there are, simple maths imo. But when you start eating more inactives than conquers - thats when you are open to ridicule

I dont post cheap shots, unless someone really annoys me, eg the person I quoted! (not TFF). I actually have a lot of respect for TFF, some tribes, just roll over and give up. The fact that you actually retaliated and fought hard to try and recap as well as your tribal co-ordination, has made me respect you more and more. I really hope TFF provides a good fight, at least it will make Zero think first before posting in the forums :icon_wink:

DeletedUser5582

*sighs*
Firstly that comment was directed to the egg - not you
Secondly everyone has to take inactives - its a part of TW nowadays - the older a world, the more inactives there are, simple maths imo. But when you start eating more inactives than conquers - thats when you are open to ridicule

I dont post cheap shots, unless someone really annoys me, eg the person I quoted! (not TFF). I actually have a lot of respect for TFF, some tribes, just roll over and give up. The fact that you actually retaliated and fought hard to try and recap as well as your tribal co-ordination, has made me respect you more and more. I really hope TFF provides a good fight, at least it will make Zero think first before posting in the forums :icon_wink:

I know your comments were directed elsewhere just thought I'd see if we can't keep this thread light hearted and not descend into the you said we said routine!!!

As said we have a lot of respect for your Kamacomedians and if you have any pointers for spanking the zero re forum postings then give me a shout as very happy to oblige!

We have a naughty step in our tribe and you can borrow it if you like?!

Go TFF!

DeletedUser

sigh! Again YOU declared on us in this forum "hands round popcorn and drinks" you said for the entertainment of all to watch you pummel us! Don't start saying not fair now!!!!

Yes you have taken villages off an inactive player! Well done!

You have been a fantastic opponent so far Zero and has been a pleasure playing against you (well apart from at 23:59 on Tuesday!!!!)

Yes i know, taking villages of an inactive player is nothing to brag about but he was in TFF at the time but i was merely pointing out that things are happening, ive taken vills from TFF and held them..

Don't worry, Spoinkster is done.. Now onto the next player just hopefully that one doesnt mysteriously go inactive as well.. :icon_eek:

I really hope TFF provides a good fight, at least it will make Zero think first before posting in the forums :icon_wink:

Hehe, i dont regret the decision and would make it again, tho i do regret not asking you first. :icon_redface:

I dumb dumb :D

We have a naughty step in our tribe and you can borrow it if you like?!

Sounds kinky! ME LIKE ME LIKE!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4961

Wow...what a great thread! Most of it is hilarious. I love the Sparks spoilers. I feel the need to point out one simple thought(and remember, I have "no dog in this fight") My ign is the same, so check for yourself if you must. The whole inactive player thing is a gaff. If any tribe keeps an inactive player in their tribe, then they get what they deserve....he/she is food for others. Any tribe can not use that as an excuse for losing villas. The leaders kept that account in the tribe for a reason when they knew he/she was inactive. The attacking player has no knowledge of activity or inactivity, so how can someone diminish the village caps?

Both sides seem quite mature (with a couple exceptions...see my words above...lol)

Morale of this story....if they go yellow, kick 'em to the curb. If they are red...they are dead. :D

This will be a very interesting war. Skilled mature players on both sides make this fun to watch.