Ferociously abusing TFF

DeletedUser

Jo, would have been a great story except you forgot to mention kilts.

DeletedUser

Actually, I apologise, it was a great story which would definitely have capability of hitting the best-seller list had you mentioned the kilts...

Good job TFF on getting your area and position to work for you!
Demon, it wasn't all about area and position... it's awesome leadership and great teamwork. The fact that the leaders of our wonderful tribe can bribe us minions to do nearly everything by offering us cookies makes it easy for them. Hell, that's what it's really all about. Forget the area and position. It was the cookies.

DeletedUser5582

and our grumpy leader has promised vol au vents at the AGM. Now maddest back to work or you'll be eating popcorn!

DeletedUser

Nice story LightyJo.

Your forgetting to add the nukes and nobles that crashed on my walls tho.. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Hehe good, you can talk about the nobles that are about to go splat! :lol:

DeletedUser5582

maybe! Have thought about your 4 caught napping at home dreaming of finger food!!

DeletedUser

Haha yes, that was a bad time to get distracted and a very costly mistake but nothing abit of farming cant fix. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Haha yes, that was a bad time to get distracted and a very costly mistake but nothing abit of farming cant fix. :icon_rolleyes:

I haven't seen that yet.....best not have been my fault, i got sidetracked for a few mins yesterday

DeletedUser

I haven't seen that yet.....best not have been my fault, i got sidetracked for a few mins yesterday

Nope, was my fault.. It was returning abit before attack landed so i was doing something whilst waiting for them to return but got distracted and the poof 500 packets down the drain. :lol:

Also lost another noble defending, i had dodged the others but forgot to dodge the one that was built just before attack landed. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Nope, was my fault.. It was returning abit before attack landed so i was doing something whilst waiting for them to return but got distracted and the poof 500 packets down the drain. :lol:

Also lost another noble defending, i had dodged the others but forgot to dodge the one that was built just before attack landed. :icon_rolleyes:

It's a good job you're a farming machine lol still 500 packets smarts a bit :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I'm lovin' this thread. Thanks to Zero for starting it and Lighty for the wonderful stories. Can't wait for the next episode....

DeletedUser5582

well you might not have to wait to long as Mr. Zero has clearly re ironed his Tea Towels and is on the move again with a lot more fakes/maybe more (clasps hand to face in fear for cookies everywhere).

Cookies wars will continue....

and lets hear some support for the TFF please or for the others if you must!!

DeletedUser

My popcorn attacks will be regular so get used to it. ;)

GO TFF!!!!! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser117

Side 1:
Tribes: TFF
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Kama
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 6
Difference: 5

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,970
Side 2: 54,687
Difference: 45,717

image.php

DeletedUser

Zero, not only have you stolen my birthday....now you have nicked my profile picture lol (on game that is)