Freak Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It also shows Jungle is pressed for D :icon_eek:

Or that this player is 12+ hours from the rest of Jungle, and was the single isolated member in the conflict. He was also involved in a 1v4 with the current Egg members, all of whom coordinated rather well. The only pocket of Freaks resistance there was. He held out for a rather long time though, but eventually he ran out of troops, and 12 hours to send D troops inevitably becomes too late.

DeletedUser

Or that this player is 12+ hours from the rest of Jungle, and was the single isolated member in the conflict. He was also involved in a 1v4 with the current Egg members, all of whom coordinated rather well. The only pocket of Freaks resistance there was. He held out for a rather long time though, but eventually he ran out of troops, and 12 hours to send D troops inevitably becomes too late.

thats why if you plan to declare war you stack the villages in/near the enemy:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Credit to Jungle tho, they won this war with their pnp freaks freaked out at there leaders disloyalty and most lost their heart to fight.

DeletedUser

Credit to Jungle tho, they won this war with their pnp freaks freaked out at there leaders disloyalty and most lost their heart to fight.

Disloyalty? People were telling the leaders to get out of the tribe and it would be better without them :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

But the leaders weren't being disloyal it were the members.

Cheers for the support Ben i missed out a lot of the stuff that went on as I'm not the sort to air dirty laundry in public. At the end of the day Jungle won and fair play to them :)

DeletedUser2765

[ke]Well since Jungle won, I take it this thread will become a spam fest now?

Closed.[/ke]

Status
Not open for further replies.