Freak Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Jeez i thought the PnP was pretty good but that said i'm newb. I don't really think there's much for me to respond to to be fair, we're still here, we're still as a tribe and all this propaganda mumbo jumbo has only pushed the tribe closer together. At the end of the day i still have a giggle and share banter with a couple of Jungle players maybe Willo should take a leaf out of King Tom's book and get down off his "1337 high horse".

DeletedUser

[clt]Well i thought the PnP was fantastic... but i guess im a bit biased :icon_redface:

Russki -> come on mate, put ur money where your mouth is, lets see some better PnP :xmas_wink:

Personally though, id like to think that PnP can take many different forms, and we dont all have to revert to the same old format.

Freaksters... best of luck guys[/clt]

DeletedUser

[clt]Well i thought the PnP was fantastic... but i guess im a bit biased :icon_redface:

Russki -> come on mate, put ur money where your mouth is, lets see some better PnP :xmas_wink:

Personally though, id like to think that PnP can take many different forms, and we dont all have to revert to the same old format.

Freaksters... best of luck guys[/clt]

+rep for a very none biased and neutral post mate :)

DeletedUser

:D made me giggle

anyways, It has the facts but not a nice story or settings, it was decent pnp, not great.

Russki, I would just let it go, its willo your arguing with, meaning you argue with him and he will drag you to his level.

Now onto the war. My opinion is Jungle will win it, freaks have shown they are pathetic, selling out your members? thats just low. unless willo decides to make another family like W36, freaks will be gone within 2 weeks.
Oh, it suddenly makes sense now if its willovain. They should have a rule where .net spammers can't use another name in other servers, why am I even trying here then.

@Cat Like Thief So a book critic has to write successful books to be a critic?

And once again sorry for the offtopic, I'll try not to post here - enjoy the 'pnp'. (although I really loved the lolcat idea..)

DeletedUser

<3 the PnP, was very different and interesting :)

Good Luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

Oh, it suddenly makes sense now if its willovain. They should have a rule where .net spammers can't use another name in other servers, why am I even trying here then.

@Cat Like Thief So a book critic has to write successful books to be a critic?

And once again sorry for the offtopic, I'll try not to post here - enjoy the 'pnp'. (although I really loved the lolcat idea..)

Are we talking about willo or nuke when spammers should be banned from using aliases? :lol:

Without answering for CLT, my impression was that he wasn't trying to get one up on you but merely suggesting you give us some good PnP. Not to show us nasty people who are nobling your defence but to make these forums a bit more interesting which I guess was sort of our aim too.

I don't really want to get entrenched with a silly argument with you about this so I won't linger on; If you've got a point to prove or something to say, please do. This was PnP, matt's even got some nice definitions for us all <3.

DeletedUser

Smexc PnP guys,
and love points to Willo for starting the first interesting thread on the UK3 forum.
:xmas_smile:

DeletedUser1511

Smexc PnP guys,
and love points to Willo for starting the first interesting thread on the UK3 forum.
:xmas_smile:
Quoted for truth :icon_rolleyes:

Although it does depend on what one does deem 'interesting'. I would say a few were a fun read.

DeletedUser

Seriously, I just stated that unlike Russki I wasn't going to rate. So get back on topic, your post is useless (as useless as this one has become *sigh*)

lastly, to quote a good friend

U mad bro?

No need to get so upset over a post. You come off as an idiot.

You just edited a bit out which said something like "stop using emotes". But anyway how about you stop bolding your text and then adding italic tags.

I'm sure I'm not the only one here who finds it grosely annoying, and the reason I don't add you to ignore is because someone has to point out your idiocy.

On topic:

Jungle will crush Freaks, I was in Freaks for a short period and the leadership is clueless. They have 0 understanding of basic strategy and tactics, I just feel sorry for some of the good members who will suffer as a result of their poor leadership.

DeletedUser

You just edited a bit out which said something like "stop using emotes". But anyway how about you stop bolding your text and then adding italic tags.

I'm sure I'm not the only one here who finds it grosely annoying, and the reason I don't add you to ignore is because someone has to point out your idiocy.

Are you still showing your face? Seriously?? I truly thought after you failed yet again and ran away with your tail tucked between your legs, you were gone for good. I mean. sure You have a right to post here, you just have 0 respect from anyone who knows your miserable past. You have truly become TW's version of Vannila Ice. One small success, followed by a mountain of failure. /thumbsup

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You have truly become TW's version of Vannila Ice. One small success, followed by a mountain of failure. /thumbsup
Sigged.

A very enjoyable argument to read/watch. CM, I have missed your delightful posting ability. It's been too long.

DeletedUser

On topic:

Jungle will crush Freaks, I was in Freaks for a short period and the leadership is clueless. They have 0 understanding of basic strategy and tactics, I just feel sorry for some of the good members who will suffer as a result of their poor leadership.

You're semi right......yes i was clueless hence me stepping down lol still was switched on enough to boot you for being pants :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You're semi right......yes i was clueless hence me stepping down lol still was switched on enough to boot you for being pants :icon_razz:

You kicked me after my account had been in delete mode for over 2 days. Being "switched on" as you say had nothing to do with it, the only thing you did was notice the switch in activity colours from green to yellow to red. I think you could probably train a monkey to do that.

DeletedUser

You kicked me after my account had been in delete mode for over 2 days. Being "switched on" as you say had nothing to do with it, the only thing you did was notice the switch in activity colours from green to yellow to red. I think you could probably train a monkey to do that.

Ah the old "i was quitting" excuse. I don't even know your past history and can already see why you attract so much negative attention.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[12:35:27] satanscircus: go post something in the PnP im bored lol
[12:37:05] KingT - Jungle.: :^)
[12:37:20] KingT - Jungle.: lol, I only say something when I feel the need to :p
[12:37:27] KingT - Jungle.: unless you want me to take the piss a bit :p
[12:38:20] satanscircus: Do what you like mate im just bored lol
[12:38:29] KingT - Jungle.: lol

Code:
[B]3[/B]	Freaks	847.856	847.856	27	31.402	141	6.013

Let it not end there :p

DeletedUser

Dec 09
18:05 Guess Who left the tribe.

We're doomed :(

[clt]Hes not the only one i see[/clt]

freaks.jpg