Freak Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Indeed he's not :( he's pushed me over the edge too:

satanscircus today at 18:43
All,

Righto I've grafted my backside off for this tribe and had some thoroughly awesome times with a few on here but seeing as Guess Who has now left and as you know i don't want to lead i will be leaving too. I have tried to talk with Bonnie and Clyde (the remaining Duke) to resolve this but they have RL commitments and so have been unable to reply. I was hoping after the Jungle propaganda we would pull through but it's just not happened that way. A few peeps have also suggested the tribe would be better with me leaving so with all that in mind I have set Radacast as Baron for now and am leaving, if things change in the future i may well rejoin but i wish you all the best.

Satan

DeletedUser

If you call running and hiding playing then yes your still playing! Would have had more respect for you if you had quit :icon_rolleyes:

Errr i did quit does that mean you respect me then? Confuzzled :icon_confused:

I could have quite easily have stayed in the tribe and grown fat and am hardly hiding.....i very much doubt i'll last long now im effictively tribeless.

Now i didn't want to sour my relations with the decent guys i left behind as i still believe there are some solid players there but i've made my reasons clear on why i left. I'm not going to dive any further into it as i wouldn't want to insult the guys i call friends that are still in the tribe.

DeletedUser

*Yawns*

Quit? no, hopeing for an invite *returns to start of thread* most likley :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Like i said i was honest with my reasons and there was no hidden agenda, believe what you like either way i wish the guys i got on with in the tribe all the best.

DeletedUser

Like i said i was honest with my reasons and there was no hidden agenda, believe what you like either way i wish the guys i got on with in the tribe all the best.

Here we go again.
*Thinks back to the Codes v Awsom times..*
Now. I hate to say it, and yes, I'm in his tribe. But leaving a tribe that you lead/led, pathetic. You're the new jackster95.
/claps

DeletedUser

Here we go again.
*Thinks back to the Codes v Awsom times..*
Now. I hate to say it, and yes, I'm in his tribe. But leaving a tribe that you lead/led, pathetic. You're the new jackster95.
/claps

:lol: *i wish i could just leave it with a smiley but i can't :icon_sad:

I'm sure you're not the only person that thinks the same Ruvento and to each their own.

DeletedUser

:lol: *i wish i could just leave it with a smiley but i can't :icon_sad:

I'm sure you're not the only person that thinks the same Ruvento and to each their own.

I'm sure you're not wrong. I just had to voice it.
Anyway, the stat's are starting to look better and better on Jungle as the war progresses..

DeletedUser

I love this war atm, looks a fun war... I would've thought Jungle would've been keeping Freaks busy...

But, then Chaser go and attacks one of my members, pretty silly in terms of tactical attacking me thinks :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I love this war atm, looks a fun war... I would've thought Jungle would've been keeping Freaks busy...

But, then Chaser go and attacks one of my members, pretty silly in terms of tactical attacking me thinks :icon_confused:
Sorry :icon_cry:

Do you guys need help? I got nobles ready to stack a village :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Sorry :icon_cry:

Do you guys need help? I got nobles ready to stack a village :icon_razz:

Rofl. En contraire, I'm sure my member can handle him... So umm... You can keep them yourself :icon_razz:

Thanks though, very kind of you to offer such a thing :)

DeletedUser

(Apologies for the double post)

Loving the mixed villages :icon_rolleyes:

Well most of his offenses have been spent hitting RadiKaal... The combined efforts of Chaser, madskillz, Dillinger, and Wub YoU have pushed him to rank 1 in ODD... Taken them about a combined dozen or so nukes between them lost, and several trains to conquer one village. Madskillz just squeaked by keeping one of his remaining offensive villages to an unlucky noble (left him with 2 loyalty)... The combined gain of all their efforts is one village conquered... :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Got to crack a few eggs to make an omelet :icon_biggrin:

and an omelette we made.

Discord rank one ODD doesn't count for much when you only have one village left :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

and an omelette we made.

Discord rank one ODD doesn't count for much when you only have one village left :icon_wink:

It does actually. It shows the player did what he could to defend and didn't just quit like some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.