Freaking Serious? W2 settings this bad?

DeletedUser

.5 speed, 2 troop speed. No archers, paldain without weapons. Advanced bonuses, no church, barbs grow to 1K, simple research, half price packets

My perfect world

I like the sound of this world, expect for the barbs, I want them to be 3K. Also tribe member limit 500.

DeletedUser904

LOL! :lol::lol:

OMG, HAHAHAHA

were you serious about teh 500 tribe limit and 3K barbs? that is just inviting point whores, famlies, and noobs to join and be successful. Teh perfect tribe limit is between 40-60 imo

DeletedUser

OMG, HAHAHAHA

were you serious about teh 500 tribe limit and 3K barbs? that is just inviting point whores, famlies, and noobs to join and be successful. Teh perfect tribe limit is between 40-60 imo

This. :)

DeletedUser

W2

as a newbie surely W2 should be more advanced than W1.any newbie goes on to W1 to start with and get the hang of it and when they good enough or reach a certain level get an invite to W2 whatever the settings are on W2.

DeletedUser

I don't think many people like InnoGames... I don't...

.5 2x would be good. That is fast right?

DeletedUser

Perfect world (at this moment in time)

.5 speed
2 troop speed
noble packets :3
No Fake Limit
NO CHURCH
Paladin (no weapons)
non-growing barbs
no out of tribe support
No Archers
10-tech :lol:
no bonus villages.

50 tribe limit.

DeletedUser

OMG, HAHAHAHA

Wait... what? With a 500 limit, who is going to make a second branch? Also, the limit on w1 is 100, but all of the top tribes are 40 and below. Please explain your logic.

Also, I still don't understand why so many people want such slow worlds. With a unit speed of double the regular speed(such as .5 speed 2 unit speed) all you will be doing is waiting for queues since the world is so slow, even though you will have unlimited resources rolling in from farming. It's ridiculous >_<

Anyways, oldie settings please.

DeletedUser

:icon_twisted::spear::swordsman:I think we should have barbs that grow until they cant grow any more and around a 200 mark in the tribe:spear::swordsman::icon_twisted:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
:icon_twisted::spear::swordsman:I think we should have barbs that grow until they cant grow any more and around a 200 mark in the tribe:spear::swordsman::icon_twisted:

So essentially you want a world where noobs can noble nothing but barbs and outpace people who are nobling players. Yeah... great idea.... /sarcasm

DeletedUser

:icon_twisted:Sorry I didnt realise that/sarcasm. how about 3k barbs like the poll I just saw? Hey guys who wants barbs 3k I no I do then we can noble the noobs instead.:icon_twisted:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
:icon_twisted:Sorry I didnt realise that/sarcasm. how about 3k barbs like the poll I just saw? Hey guys who wants barbs 3k I no I do then we can noble the noobs instead.:icon_twisted:

Yeah because that's way more challenging the barbs, noble the skill-less fools that nobled them. I'd much rather noble someone who actually puts up somewhat of a challenge...otherwise there's no real point to the game.

DeletedUser

good point but then tracey how many points will we start on as I like the 120 round that. I think it is unfair because some people goin a day later and their villages are better. and the barbs will be good right? arent they better than world 1.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

good point but then tracey how many points will we start on as I like the 120 round that. I think it is unfair because some people goin a day later and their villages are better. and the barbs will be good right? arent they better than world 1.:icon_twisted:

That's why you start farther away :icon_neutral:

Even on w1, the rim is still undeveloped.

DeletedUser2163

Give me this and I would be a happy man.

1.5 speed (Only this until I start college in the next few weeks then bump the speed back down to 1 or .5)
1 troop speed
packets
No Fake Limit
No church
Paladin (no weapons)
growing barbs (only to 500 to help with early farming)
No Archers
simple tech
Tribe limit 40-60
Ohh yea and half priced nobles would be cool.

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Did I just have a sex change and become the Community Manager simultaneously?

If so you're banned and I'm spending the rest of the day fondling myself.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Did I just have a sex change and become the Community Manager simultaneously?

If so you're banned and I'm spending the rest of the day fondling myself.

That siggy gets me all the time :icon_wink: