Funny Ingame Mails

DeletedUser5582

Post here the amusing chats to keep us all entertained.

DeletedUser8687

turbo footballer today at 17:45
will your tribe merge into our

l3mst3r today at 17:46
no

turbo footballer today at 17:47
yes or well kill your tribe

l3mst3r today at 17:48
Lol purleaase! dont kill us! :( im only 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

turbo footballer today at 17:49
so merge into us

l3mst3r today at 17:51
bugger off! stop harrassing me! what does merge mean? lieke sub merge? you want us to go down?

turbo footballer today at 17:52
no your tribe join my tribe

l3mst3r today at 17:54
no bud, we will overtake you and thus eat you. Good luck!

turbo footballer today at 17:55
good luck to you with your crap

l3mst3r today at 17:57
LOL are you the leader? is it normall for your tribes to mass recruit and merge hours after starting the world?

tut tut

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I'm confused. He said he wasn't going to restart, yet, he seems to have disappeared :s

Kriegzhror today at 11:06
There's always a fair amount of luck involved regarding your location when joining a world. Your luck appears to have so far been undecided, since your area is both potentially very lucky, and potentially very unlucky.
This account is played by KriegsElend and Nauzhror.

Kriegselend has http://twstats.co.uk/uk2/index.php?page=player&id=154115 Where on this very account he was rank 1 for much of the first month of the world (ie the part of the world where we're at now).

I, Nauzhror have been rank 1 on 19 worlds to date, 11 of which were on .net, and four of which were here on .co.uk. The .uk worlds were UK2, 3, 6, and 7. While all of the accounts on .uk have been startup accounts I have played larger accounts on .net in the past.

With both players on this account it is all but guaranteed that it will be rank 1 within a matter of days and keep it for the foreseeable future.

If you should choose to stay in this area you will be outgrown, outfarmed, and just all around out-played. As stated initially though, your luck has not been decided. If you should choose to stay in this area you will come to realize that this was a very unlucky idea. If on the other hand you should choose to restart, we will be more than willing to help teach you to dominate your new area.

Unfortunately should you choose to stay where you are that isn't an option since helping you would directly harm us.

~Nauzhror

Sir Woodstar today at 11:11
ok.. sorry boss. will think about it.

Thought about it... NO

I'm going to assume when he joined CoDeD they explained to him that if he was intelligent he'd suck up his pride and run away, quickly.

DeletedUser

Nauz I can't wait till merely mentioning my name gives me free farms! Isn't that basically all of your restart mails? "Hey I'm Nauz, if you haven't heard yet I'm a beast. let me farm your village. THANKS!" :lol:

DeletedUser

JChilds today at 04:54
Good Evening player within my ten square radius.

I, as you may know, am a grumpy old man.

I really don't like you young whipper snappers playing on my lawn.

I recommend leaving my lawn by restarting.

Or i'll be forced to call your mummy.

Kind Regards
JChilds
Invalid User

onetruth today at 08:54
How do you mean?

onetruth today at 09:35
My brother just told me what whipper snapper means. Frankly, you should be ashamed of yourself. Any more racism from you and I'll be putting in an official complaint.

JChilds today at 09:40
whipper snapper is Australian slang for a young person.
ie A person under 18 years of age.

onetruth today at 09:42
Seriously dude that's not funny. Kids are kids you should be careful saying stuff like that even if you're only joking, which I really hope you are.

JChilds today at 09:45
wow.
Aussie humor is really lost on you

blocked

DeletedUser9883

Wikipedia
Whippersnapper or "whipper snapper" is a term used to describe a young, impertinent person. It may also refer to:
Whippersnapper (band), an English folk group
"Whipper Snapper", a song by LaVern Baker
Whipper-snapper, another name for Stunner (professional wrestling), a wrestling move
The Whippersnapper, the 1970s advertising mascot for Kellogg's Corn Pops

DeletedUser

oh. my fictional brother must have been teasing me. and now i'm blocked. :(

DeletedUser

These restart because you are in my area and Im so cool aint funny anymore since 2006. You make yourself a fool by sending such mails. True great player (even those who stick around for 3 months) dont send such mails.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
True great player (even those who stick around for 3 months) dont send such mails.

Really? I'm sure you're the expert on such players?

Explain to me what makes a 'true great' player 'true great'. Because if it's consistency I've been rank 1 on more individual worlds than anyone I know of, yet, send restart mails, as do most other players I'd class as being great at startup.

Simply put, barbs during BP give you a huge farming advantage, and 'truly great' players IMO use every tactical advantage at their disposal (those that aren't against the rules anyway, I'm not insinuating that they cheat, simply that if you aren't willing to manipulate other players for your own benefit you aren't going to go far in TribalWars).

DeletedUser

These restart because you are in my area and Im so cool aint funny anymore since 2006. You make yourself a fool by sending such mails. True great player (even those who stick around for 3 months) dont send such mails.

Last time i checked, the purpose wasn't to be funny, it was to get extra farms during BP, which it regularly does. Being funny is just an added bonus.

DeletedUser4147

They do, because they work. If you send it out and get 3 people to restart, you get 3 more barbs to farm and 3 less player who will be actively farming in the area. They provide a strong start-up location which allows players to excel on the world they are playing during the start-up phase (particularly BP phase).

DeletedUser10041

personally i thought it was cowardliness, i mean why scare someone from a location unless they were a threat? maybe not to you per say, but you get worried when they start farming and you gain some little competition, maybe not in skill but in resource plundering. personally you learn crap from making players run away while fighting it out in a location with other players teaches you new things??

DeletedUser9936

Lol'd at this invite!

woodsyboyx17x on 22.08. at 16:20
would you like to join owr tribe ? we are the second highest tribe in con 55 and would like to be the best and beleave we can own con 55.
we are looking for good respectful players that will be on everyday if possible :)
sonic-chem on 22.08. at 16:30
I have to ask if you're possibly recruiting quite heavily, i.e. have created a M.R.T. as unless premade you have an impressive amount of members for this stage hence your leadership of the k
woodsyboyx17x on 22.08. at 16:31
nah im not using that, im just inviting some players hoping they will join to make my tribe strong enough to last for later times. would you like to join ? we have very good leaders
sonic-chem on 22.08. at 16:33
So in effect you are mass recruiting hoping to find decent players by chance?
Can i ask why you think i would be good? And why you think the leaders are good?
Sorry to be awkward i like to pick my tribe well.
woodsyboyx17x on 22.08. at 16:40
no i know what to look for and i have been inviting experinced players from my old worlds that i have played on my other account.
i dont really know with you tbh but i am hoping you will be good.
because they have been leaders in my past world and have had sucessfull tribes that have been over 100 members
sonic-chem on 22.08. at 16:50
Which worlds have you played before?
But how many of them 100 members have been active and any good?
woodsyboyx17x on 22.08. at 16:51
ahh world 8,9 and we have played speed worlds.
ahh they were all acitve and at one time every player had atleast 3 villages
sonic-chem on 22.08. at 16:54
so you had 300 villages within the tribe?
World 9 you quit at 75 points, doesnt really count as played surely?
woodsyboyx17x on 22.08. at 16:55
well we had more cause some players had 7 villages.
yeah on this account because this world was created on my other account i did when i use to play.
i used to play net the most thou
sonic-chem on 22.08. at 16:58
for a long time on a world 7 villages is pretty poor, top players would have had 50+ villages i would imagine?
what's your other account? no offence want to see who i'd be working with :D
So did i!
woodsyboyx17x on 22.08. at 17:08
we only played it for a couple of months it wasnt really that long, ahh hightowerxx13xx but i think it might have been deleted as i havent been on it for 6 months

So not mass recruiting, just recruiting as many people as possible and hoping some are good.....

DeletedUser

Really? I'm sure you're the expert on such players?

Explain to me what makes a 'true great' player 'true great'. Because if it's consistency I've been rank 1 on more individual worlds than anyone I know of, yet, send restart mails, as do most other players I'd class as being great at startup.

Simply put, barbs during BP give you a huge farming advantage, and 'truly great' players IMO use every tactical advantage at their disposal (those that aren't against the rules anyway, I'm not insinuating that they cheat, simply that if you aren't willing to manipulate other players for your own benefit you aren't going to go far in TribalWars).

First of all you dont know me nor my accomplishment. Second of all I learned those who brag about themselfs arent that great. Let other people to admire and write about your quality. Third of all did you stood until the end of any world? Or you are the kind of player who plays for maximum 1 months and then quits because his not able to commit for longer?

Last time i checked, the purpose wasn't to be funny, it was to get extra farms during BP, which it regularly does. Being funny is just an added bonus.

Then why to post in a topic named "FUNNY Ingame Mails"? If you dont find it funny it doesent belong here and its called spam.
They do, because they work. If you send it out and get 3 people to restart, you get 3 more barbs to farm and 3 less player who will be actively farming in the area. They provide a strong start-up location which allows players to excel on the world they are playing during the start-up phase (particularly BP phase).

This is another mistake people does. They try to make everyone quit and they end with 26 points barbs arround. (you`re lucky on this world they will grow alot). Other ways its clever to let people build their village for you to take.

personally i thought it was cowardliness, i mean why scare someone from a location unless they were a threat? maybe not to you per say, but you get worried when they start farming and you gain some little competition, maybe not in skill but in resource plundering. personally you learn crap from making players run away while fighting it out in a location with other players teaches you new things??

I made restart few players who did sent me such mails. They didnt intimidate me at all. They just made themself look bad.

Surely if you can get a player to restart by simply sending a mail... why wouldn't you?!!?

Send a simple mail then not using so many words and not bragging about how you`ve been for 3 days #1. This doesent impress.

But if your etalon is a player who played on 10 worlds, got rimmed on 6, on 3 worlds its almost inactive and managed to have 10 villages on one world then indeed you look good and intimidate a week-endplayer.

DeletedUser9936

Second of all I learned those who brag about themselfs arent that great. Let other people to admire and write about your quality.

World 17.net leader of CHEE! a tribe that wiped the majority of my tribe (rank 2 at the time) without even blinking because it was so beautifully well led and amazing and i think he is great....

(just because i fancied getting involved :D)