Funny Ingame Mails

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
It's not a ingame mail.. it's a Tribe Description... but I like it just the same...

Attention K44 tribes. If you want an alliance I will auto-accept if you're in K44. And Add a join forum for the union of K44 tribes. ~NicholasMark

DeletedUser

The Templar Grand Master on 24.08. at 21:00
Hi I'm Ricky, Head Diplomat for [ally]PHX[/ally].
May I give you a little advice.....that would be for you not to threaten ANYONE, esp our tribe members when your in a tribe of 1.
Get your priorities right and for you right now that would be to survive and not to annoy a real tribe !!!

Regards :)

setorines on 24.08. at 21:07
mate, no offense to you or anything... but I'm not afraid of threats from a TRIBE (especially not yours) on a singular member, before BP is even over :3 Your tribe sucks, sorry to say it <3

The Templar Grand Master on 24.08. at 21:10
What would you know about who's tribe sucks or is better or worse than any other ???
Who are you and what worlds if any have you played before ?? And if you have played the game before, then how come your all alone ??
I think I've said all that needs saying bud. Have a nice rest of the game coz you don't as you will find out last long if you piss off people in the first week !!

setorines on 24.08. at 21:13
Hmm.... Ade basically says "I'm a beast" "I'm cocky" "And tell this guy I'll kill him even though I'm not on the world" now that he's out of the way....

I'm not in the tribe because I decided to join AFTER the world started :3 I've played my fair share, whats it really matter? lol

The Templar Grand Master on 24.08. at 21:20
Ok, firstly send me the mails where he says these things???
If he's said that then I will deal with him but I'm just telling you what happens if you have started this m8....don't take it personally, I'd say it to anyone in the same circumstances :)

setorines on 24.08. at 21:22
Darn... he was hoping that you would ask who he was so I could say "[4:15:04 PM] Adellion: Tell him ADELLION IS GOD" but what ever.

And have you even seen the restart mail? o_O if so your an idiot. lol

setorines on 24.08. at 21:48
Come to think of it... if you haven't seen the mail and messaged me with threats, your still an idiot... :3

The Templar Grand Master today at 09:15
Wot an idiot yerself m8......don't EVER talk to anyone like that on this game !!!
You know, tbh I don't care about your little allies m8...you've made a big mistake and the only things that surprise me is that you must have broken the record for annoying a whole tribe and also that YOU don't check who your talking to either. You'll find I don't scare easily and have taken on full tribes on my own before so don't come that crap with me !
Your now officially warned.....Grow up or your dead !!!

setorines today at 09:52
Oh, now that I know that let me go cry in the corner... I'm terrified... ish... no... wait that was gas. :3

The Templar Grand Master today at 09:54
Ok, you think your funny....I get it, I really do but that last sentence of my msg you better heed !

setorines today at 10:00
Look, you don't really know the game well or anything... I get it, I really do, but don't get mad at me when your tribe dies. In all seriousness PHX is the smallest threat in this K.

The Templar Grand Master today at 10:05
PMSL. You have absolutely no idea. Tell me this then if you know that much about the game...if we're no threat then why are you troubling yourself with us this much, eh ????
Oh, and if I were you I'd look into who your talking to before trying to act big. I think I'll nickname you "Joker" coz your the biggest laugh in this K pal !!

setorines today at 10:06
Oh I'm just getting a kick out of you getting mad :3 your like my little play toy! <3

The Templar Grand Master today at 10:13
I ain't mad....you know why coz in every K and esp at the start of every world there's always at least one of you. The type of player everyone dislikes and you know what the similarity between the lot of you is ??
No, well I'll tell YOU....you never last long coz you run out of words and talent lol :)

setorines today at 10:17
see.... it's cute little things like that, that are keeping me amused :3 I don't know what I'd do without your stupidity to entertain me! <3

The Templar Grand Master today at 10:23
We'll soon see who's made the mistake !
Conversation over !

... why do the best mails always end in you getting blocked? lol

DeletedUser

setorines today at 09:52
Oh, now that I know that let me go cry in the corner... I'm terrified... ish... no... wait that was gas. :3

lol

The Templar Grand Noob today at 09:54
OK, you're funny... you're funny, you really are, but that last sentence ... pwease forgiwe me :(

Fixed (inc. grammar).

DeletedUser9793

Bless, a potential spy who cant keep a secret to a complete stranger. Could be a wrong career move in the making.

Skcar7 today at 16:15
I want to enter in the tribe.. im new in this game but i played similar games. im inteligent, smart and know how to play. (i think this tribe can be dominate k54 (and i ccan be a spy in k55 because my friend is in the best tribe k55) thx write me soon

sir pangolin today at 16:42
LOL
good luck in the game , mate

DeletedUser4147

As always, i look to make the world interesting. So krieg/nauz, heres your new member :lol:

Biggsy-32 today at 10:26
Hello neighbour, it appears you are in my 9x9, so i thought it'd be nice to pop-in and say Hi. Now i have a nice, pleasant, message to send to you, and it provides 1 sure-fire promise thats worth it's weight in gold.

Now i have a proposal for you take up, i want you to restart in the South-east of this world.

why would i do that? you say

I can get you into an elite tribe, going by the name [ally]NoName[/ally], this tribe is full of great start-up players, and i have been told to find some players to join them, bulk their numbers up & for them to teach some of the best tricks of the game.

Players like [player]-osiris-[/player] have achieved numerous rank 1's in there histories, so consider my offer, and take me up on it.

Once you have restarted in the South East tell me so, and i will contact their real leader and get you your invite. Good luck, i hope you learn a lot :)

Thank you
-[player]Biggsy-32[/player]

werner98 today at 10:32
I accept this proposal that I am an experienced player like a lot of troops and attack enemies

I'll change now hope to receive the invitation

1 down... i want at-least 4 more to go :icon_wink:

DeletedUser10046

Nice biggsy, you with jp - has battleaxe joined you? I haven't been paying much attention.

jack sparrmow today at 14:29
cancel attack.look ranking opoments defead i am 2nd.if you attack me your boyfriend will not be able to halp you!!!!!!!

jack sparrmow today at 14:32
so......should i attack you or you are smart and you will cancel attack????

Yet more evidence ranking isn't informative.

Edit: Forgot to add - freaking over scouts lol... might want to show his tribe how to tag...

DeletedUser6623

Share with the world his troops count when it lands? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Sigh... Afterwards he sent me an invite, then withdrew it and did that 20 times.

zahidrulez on 24.08. at 19:35
hello wanna be mates and plz can u join ma tribe thank u

.Dutchess on 24.08. at 19:39
With a mail of that Im not even considering.

zahidrulez on 24.08. at 19:43
im sorry it wont happen again com on gimme a chance

.Dutchess on 24.08. at 19:58
Sorry, I've got better options.

zahidrulez on 24.08. at 19:59
wat do u mean if u join more people will start 2 join promise

.Dutchess on 24.08. at 20:19
I dont care about the amount of people in a tribe. The skill though is important.

zahidrulez on 24.08. at 22:31
the skill is gud

.Dutchess on 24.08. at 22:35
Sure it is. The server is running 3 days and you are at 107 and 80 points. And dont say you have a lot of troops because we both know thats a lie.

zahidrulez on 24.08. at 22:46
lisen wen u join people will join then our skill can go up

.Dutchess on 24.08. at 22:50
Or I join a tribe that already has skill to save the effort.

zahidrulez on 24.08. at 22:51
com on y u lyk that if every1 do that than how tribe gna gna be gud

.Dutchess on 24.08. at 22:53
Maybe it will never be good? Especially if you cant even write in normal english.

zahidrulez on 24.08. at 22:54
i jst cant be bothered 2 write prprly k jst join plz

.Dutchess on 24.08. at 22:56
Sigh... "Block Sender"

DeletedUser2178

As always, i look to make the world interesting. So krieg/nauz, heres your new member :lol:

1 down... i want at-least 4 more to go :icon_wink:

Thats one of the best yet :lol: i cant believe he fell for it :icon_eek:

DeletedUser7687

This is the funniest one - too many people trying to log on I guess!!!

service is temporary not available ...

... in the meanwhile you may like to try one of our other games:

{Sorry, not technically an ingame mail, but as I cannot log into the game at the moment it is the best I can do!!!}

Innogames - sort yourself out please. From the millions you get from premium this is just not acceptable.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4147

Thats one of the best yet :lol: i cant believe he fell for it :icon_eek:

4 people, actually....

i did the same on UK2 with Nauz's premade then, 5 restarted XD

going to admit i love nauz's pre-mades, make for nice barbs for me. Shame they ball activated their 5 sp! :mad:

DeletedUser

Wot an idiot yerself m8......don't EVER talk to anyone like that on this game !!!
You know, tbh I don't care about your little allies m8...you've made a big mistake and the only things that surprise me is that you must have broken the record for annoying a whole tribe and also that YOU don't check who your talking to either. You'll find I don't scare easily and have taken on full tribes on my own before so don't come that crap with me !

taken from the previouse page, if hes refereing to dogs on w8 that he took on on his own, he a liar cos it was only a few players lol!!!!!

oh and if he mails just call him son, he doesnt like that either do ya son? pmsl! i miss his mails, so funny ;0))

DeletedUser

I feel left out, no one sent me any mails :icon_cry: Although think I capped aout 23 random invites to tribes :lol:

Nauzhror

Reaction score

taken from the previouse page, if hes refereing to dogs on w8 that he took on on his own, he a liar cos it was only a few players lol!!!!!

oh and if he mails just call him son, he doesnt like that either do ya son? pmsl! i miss his mails, so funny ;0))

Hmm, I may have to have some fun with him. Had people in the past be very rude and belligerent with my tribemates and then backpedal and start apologizing and being beyond polite after I mail them and treat them like dirt making them feel about this (/me hold his fingers about a centimeter apart for emphasis) big.