Funny Ingame Mails

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Send a simple mail then not using so many words and not bragging about how you`ve been for 3 days #1. This doesent impress.

But if your etalon is a player who played on 10 worlds, got rimmed on 6, on 3 worlds its almost inactive and managed to have 10 villages on one world then indeed you look good and intimidate a week-endplayer.

Sorry, your advice is really good but I'm confussed as to why I can't use complicated mails with lots of words?

Please help.. then maybe not almost everyone that knows me will be scared of me everyone will be...

Thanks in advance..

P.s. if your not scared of me let me help you, I hold the record on .net for the fastest 79 point barb munch from world launch on a no hauls world... I will be using the exact same methods on W10... so please restart and don't farm me...

Last edited:

DeletedUser9936

Sorry, your advice is really good but I'm confussed as to why I can't use complicated mails with lots of words?

Because people get confused! I send one word IGMs.... "Restart" Nice and simple and straight to the point.... lol

P.s. if your not scared of me let me help you, I hold the record on .net for the fastest 79 point barb munch from world launch on a no hauls world... I will be using the exact same methods on W10... so please restart and don't farm me...

Yeah but you have no defense, we know your secret :D

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Third of all did you stood until the end of any world? Or you are the kind of player who plays for maximum 1 months and then quits because his not able to commit for longer?

Playing till a world ends doesn't require skill, it requires being easily amused, and/or stubborn enough to endure severe boredom just so you can brag afterwards that you managed to do so.

The first 1-2 months of a world are by far the most competitive.

DeletedUser

Yes man, go make people restart, this will get you an award at some point. Then go brag to your friends "hey my fellow 16 year mates, I made someone restart solely by my words power".

Out of 100 retarded mail such the one of Nauzhorror how many people restarded and how many times they made fun of your stupid mail? Be honest and tell us.

DeletedUser

Playing till a world ends doesn't require skill, it requires being easily amused, and/or stubborn enough to endure severe boredom just so you can brag afterwards that you managed to do so.

The first 1-2 months of a world are by far the most competitive.

If you call competition catapulting mostly newbs and then quiting when real coordination and skill are required (real competition against people who survived) then you`re right.

DeletedUser9936

I would imagine anyone that knows how to play and has played previously would probably look at the mail, check stats and realise it's genuine and restart if they didn't fancy their chances.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Yes man, go make people restart, this will get you an award at some point. Then go brag to your friends "hey my fellow 16 year mates, I made someone restart solely by my words power".

Out of 100 retarded mail such the one of Nauzhorror how many people restarded and how many times they made fun of your stupid mail? Be honest and tell us.

I can honestly say that I have a 100% success rate from all the restart mails I have sent...

Yep.. I brag to my 38 year old mates down the pub on a Friday night about it.. and they really do think I'm special!!!!

If you call competition catapulting mostly newbs and then quiting when real coordination and skill are required (real competition against people who survived) then you`re right.

YAY.. lets have the start-up V late-game debate!!!

all we are missing then is the Co-played V Solo debate and I've got a FULL HOUSE!!!! BINGO!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9936

Don't forget the "to create an Academy tribe or not" debate

DeletedUser

Rmac102 on 22.08. at 21:59
We are looking for active inexperienced players who want a chance to learn how to play the game properly, if you are an active player and want to help teach people how to play - you are also welcome.

I am the duke of the main nibble tribe which does not recruit so I want to help players get better so this can be a more enjoyable and challenging world.

Thank you for reading.

xlxhx today at 12:16
1) im not joining any academy

2) im not inexperienced

3) if i want to teach someone, i will find someone :D

Rmac102 today at 12:19
Thank you very much, although I have mailed over 1000 players so don't waste your time mailing people unless they are friends.

xlxhx today at 12:21
mass recruitment FTW :D

got to love mass recruitment :D
Im new to this server and its kinda refreshing to see mass-recruiting tribes actually sending out mails rather than just invites :) that died in the .net/.us servers aegis ago :D

DeletedUser

World 17.net leader of CHEE! a tribe that wiped the majority of my tribe (rank 2 at the time) without even blinking because it was so beautifully well led and amazing and i think he is great....

(just because i fancied getting involved :D)

Which leader are you speaking of here, and what tribe were you in?

DeletedUser9936

God knows i read somewhere that the Nauz coplayed account was leader of CHEE (think it was on the BOTT thread) and i just remember our top 5 or so players merging in and alot of the tribe being nobled by CHEE players, i personally quit before it all came to a head as i was off to uni but touched base occasionally on skype with a few of the players that had left for chee (Dougie96 (or similar number) being the one i touched base with after and heard about it all from)

DeletedUser9936

Oh hi :) my mistake :D i'll PM for a chat, wouldn't wanna chit chat and be infracted....

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Out of 100 mail such the one of Nauzhorror how many people restarded and how many times they made fun of your stupid mail? Be honest and tell us.

Roughly 60% restart.

ie. My uk6 area had 16 barbs in its 7x7 during BP, left BP with a 20 HQ.

Yes, they actually work when you have a reputation. The fact that you haven't realized such is only due to your lack of a reputation.

DeletedUser9852

How come you guys restarted ?

and i only restarted to get closer to my tribe

DeletedUser

Actually I played w33.net till virtually the very end, it is not very fun but me and a few of my friends continued it just because we wanted the achievement, it doesnt take a lot of skill it takes a very high level of motivation, whether you will survive or not is decided between about 50k - 750k. After that a lot of good players leave because it gets boring and they want a new challenge or they are nobled by other good players. Coordination is needed more in early game than end game. On w33 if I didnt get a village I just sent another 30 nukes at it until it was clear, at the beginning nukes are precious and should be used accordingly.

DeletedUser

*looks at title*
*scans page 2*

Random argument take over?

oricle today at 20:04
come on my tribe

Super Nova today at 20:13
Sure.

Then rejected invitation. I would've joined, but it didn't sound like an invite, more like a cheer. "Come on, my tribe!!!", or something.

edit:

oricle today at 20:17
come on then

So he sent the invite again:

oricle invites you to the tribe XD SPEED TRIBE (disbanded)

I think he got the message :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10046

Is this going to get closed like the other thread since this is also insanely off topic?

Edit: Never mind, by the time I wrote it was back on track. I have a funny few to add.

DeletedUser

this might no longer be on topic but I don't care... Who ever says getting extra farms is a horrible way to play, please explain to me how YOU like to spend your first week without farming? :3 I know I don't like to!