Funny Ingame Messages :)

DeletedUser117

grrrrr, dont make me hunt you. :icon_evil:

Anyways I am too busy plundering atm, attacking ppl is boring :icon_razz:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
There are plenty of much nicer villages than mine between you and me... :icon_wink:

And if you wait another 15 days you don't need to worry about moral... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser117

Really? But I am scared, do they attack back? You know I dont have any D :p

DeletedUser

It really isn't a secret.. if anyone really cared it take about 3 secs to work it out... I'm just pretending that if Princess.Sparkles doesn't realise just how close I am to them they won't come and rim me again...

I understand that Mallard left for W10 for a similar reason to Succesfully Scripted...

Then I hope Mallard is angry too!

DeletedUser9748

Bringing this topic from the dead ;)

cody34 today at 19:14
How would you and your tribe like somesort of realation with my tribe and [ally]!TC![/ally] [ally]!TCII![/ally]

Ballerond today at 19:18
How would you and your tribe like somesort of war with our tribe?

cody34 today at 19:43
no

cody34 today at 19:45
we will just leave this now

DeletedUser

I personally like his profile:

I am an expereienced player, i know what i am doing and how to build and maintain multiple villages. Threats will get you know where and attack at your own risk. If you are not hostile and give me no cause to i will probably not attack you.

This type of profile calls for another Grammar War.

Caldwellowl

DeletedUser

Awww yeah he's back said:
God-Bunny on 21.09. at 16:02
You can either set your account to delete and settle this or we can fight to the bitter end.

So the question is, CAKE OR DEATH?

BusinessTime on 21.09. at 16:02
I cannot believe it's you.

I missed you :(

BusinessTime on 21.09. at 16:03
Also lol, I rimmed 260Z

God-Bunny on 21.09. at 16:05
Sounds like a motorbike, wouldn't want to put my tongue up that exhaust...

BusinessTime on 21.09. at 16:08
It's really quite tasty.

God-Bunny on 21.09. at 16:10
260Z is anyone I know?

BusinessTime on 21.09. at 16:11
Just the village next to you :p

God-Bunny on 21.09. at 16:16
He is merely a mirage to divert your attention while I wait for the rest of my burrow too arrive. That's right, we started late and are here to stay..just need too boot them off skype onto here.

You didn't like the Victoria sponge cake I had to offer, so Death it shall be!

This world just got +1 omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient bunny.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9701

HugHayley on 10.10. at 22:45
You my dear Clyde are the only one that can sign in to my heart and you shall never sign-out. I dream of being your server as long as I live. You don't have to search for me, because I am always online and available for you. I see your name everywhere. in my FrontPage, in my homepage and all my softwares. I scanned my life my dear and found that I'm only infected by you. You are the virus I'd never remove, and why should I? You have truly formatted my life and added happiness to view. I know it’s hard to believe but my heart of yours my love, please don’t ctrl + x my heart. I need you to share your love with me. Your love truly would reset my life and delete all the sadness inside me.
Nothing like a fresh romance in the air

DeletedUser9748

I had a similar message from that guy but I erased it accidentally :(

DeletedUser9701

why are you laughing your arse off?

similar of the same Ballerond?
if its the same i am going to be upset you just cant let me have anything without fighting me for it can you! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

HugHayley on 10.10. at 23:58
Dear my darling William,

I am very happy to inform you that I have been in Love with you since the 9th of October (Not so long ago I know but I have to act on my feelings before it's too late). Anyways I would like to present myself as a prospective partner, I know you want it too, why else would your people not send me rez though really honey there was no need to play hard to get, you know you want me.

Our love affair would be on probation for a period of three weeks and depending on compatibility, would be made permanent. Though of course if someone smexier came along I would have to re evaluate the situation, I'm not saying there would be such a person out there but one must prepare for every possible situation. Of course, upon completion of probation, there will be continuous on the job training and performance appraisal schemes leading up to promotion from simply partner to spouse.

The expenses incurred for tea and entertainment would initially be shared equally between us. Later, based on your performance, I might take up a larger share of the expenses, though this is unlikely, I'm not made of money you know.

I request you to kindly respond within 3 days of receiving this letter, failing which, this offer would be cancelled without further notice and I shall be considering someone else, there are plenty of other candidates out there you know. I would be happy, if you could forward this letter to the next smexyiest person in your tibe, if you do not wish to take up this offer, I have to make sure there's plenty of choice out there.

Thanking you in anticipation.

HugHayley
I think she want a bit of everyone.