G.K family

DeletedUser9188

Not a misconception: any tribe that posts amusing stuff on the forums goes up in my estimation at least.

Hmm....because it shows that the tribe which posts, knows about PnP. Agree with you on this.
But the person posting should verify the claim before posting....

ska2d2 your so right wing that you have forgotten what games are for. FUN. if you receive no enjoyment out of it why play. (well unless your getting payed to play :p)

He did enjoy it tbh. Thats the whole point of a PnP.

True But gk don't share as much with gk2 as lots of you may think, plus many forums are hidden to trusted members only.

You have "trusted" members when your tribe is undergoing a merge? (with your family of course). No wonder ska2d2 found a (or many) spy in your tribe. And does that imply, many of your members are not aware of what goes on in hidden forums? I guess if someone from that non-trusted list sees this thread, your "tribe within a tribe" will implode.

DeletedUser10079

Everyone knows about our trusted members threads..and I havn't seen any implosions

DeletedUser5175

Wow you really don't know?

No worries though if you can't recognise the problems then it's not my place to tell you.

Now for some news

newsiu.jpg

DeletedUser

But the person posting should verify the claim before posting....

Ideally. And the facts that ska2d2 made the "schoolboy error" and only got into the junior tribe do detract from the effectiveness of the PnP. Still funny, though. Everything else is secondary imo.

I guess if someone from that non-trusted list sees this thread, your "tribe within a tribe" will implode.

But they wont.

DeletedUser10079

Wow you really don't know?

No worries though if you can't recognise the problems then it's not my place to tell you.

Now for some news

newsiu.jpg

keep it up :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9188

I wasn't really surprised by that as they were the newest group so full communication hadn't really been set up yet.

Did you really just admit that? Oh well, you have admitted a lot lately.
Kudos ska2d2, your PnP is yielding results. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser5175

Ok that's fair enough the group was set up 8 days ago - of course communication takes time that's understandable :icon_biggrin:

Did you really just admit that? Oh well, you have admitted a lot lately.
Kudos ska2d2, your PnP is yielding results. :icon_razz:

Yes he will keep posting . . .

DeletedUser

Its a shame because it was a good effort getting into the forums:icon_sad:

However your point of proving that we are still a family :icon_wink:

Oh dear,The merge is ongoing hence why we have not yet severed our joint forums.

Also the fake noble claims made by yourself :icon_redface:

Kudos For pointing out emilys guide being very incorrect

I do wonder why you where studying our guides though :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

A merge should take less than a whole day to get the 40 best... unless none of your "best" are very active :3 either way it's a fair point :lol:

DeletedUser5175

Oh Noez

Master 002A (468|553) K54 51 Barbarian m.master. [~G*K~] 2011-09-17 23:35:42

DeletedUser5175

No really wardy I love you . . . run away with me? Nauz doesn't care for you like I will :3

DeletedUser6623

*sniff sniff* ... what is that smell?!?

oh... its jus ska2d2's brown nose :lol:

DeletedUser10079

i actually agree with all of ska2d2 is comments on gk from earlier they have really gone downhill recently

DeletedUser5175

*sniff sniff* ... what is that smell?!?

oh... its jus ska2d2's brown nose :lol:

that went over your head then :icon_neutral:

J.B lot's of things happening in G*K - they can't turn it around? what's your prediction?