GOLD - Your thoughts

DeletedUser8782

So as the thread title says, what are your thoughts on GOLD i will post some stats and you discuss them, this in no means is meant to be a PnP and i am only doing this thread to spice the forums up a little.

Side 1:
Tribes: Gold
Side 2:
Tribes: Titans

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 11
Difference: 28

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 300,082
Side 2: 89,932
Difference: 210,150

chart

After saying their tribe was rubbish and all their players are barb noblers and also munch on internalls they went and recruited 2of their players! GOLD are winning their war against Titans - Thoughts on this

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: RK

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 42
Difference: 21

chart

Side 1: 175,777
Side 2: 396,229
Difference: 220,452

chart

I don't know much about this war, except noticing Noobery left GOLD to join RK and is now doing well against GOLD. Have members been kicked from GOLD due to the war to save their stats i dont know maybe someone can come and tell us. RK are winning this war! - Thoughts

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: JBOX

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 38
Difference: 25

chart

Side 1: 107,755
Side 2: 332,770
Difference: 225,015

chart

Only started nobling each other yesterday and JBOX are in the lead, Mario and now TruCulent are now not in GOLD after getting hit by JBOX, Kicked or left we dont know but if kicked was it to save stats. JBOX are winning this war. Have not seen much resistance from GOLD yet and confusion to who broke the terms is still going on but that doesn't really matter - Thoughts

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: LOOM

Side 1: 234
Side 2: 16
Difference: 218

chart

Side 1: 1,847,447
Side 2: 141,826
Difference: 1,705,621

chart

Seems to me GOLD are mauling LOOM with hardly no resistance. - Thoughts

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: SMEG

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 44
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 444,397
Side 2: 414,284
Difference: 30,113

chart

Not sure if this is actually a war but the stats show they are taking vills off of each other, seems about even at the moment so could go either way - Thoughts

Ok So at the moment it seems GOLD are getting a bit ganged up on, how will these wars end for them and how long do you think they will last if you don't see them coming out of it all, seem to be a few inactive in GOLD at the moment, will that be their downfall?

DeletedUser

Most of Gold's conquers against RK were by No Noobery before he moved over after noticing RK were the much better tribe. Gold declared on RK after this.

Heres the stats since the declaration by Gold.

Side 1:
Tribes: RK
Side 2:
Timeframe: 01/02/2011 20:14:52 to 11/02/2011 23:39:30
Side 1: 35
Side 2: 3
Difference: 32
chart

Side 1: 341,751
Side 2: 28,959
Difference: 312,792
chart

DeletedUser

My thoughts.....

Titans vs GOLD

Mostly cap/re-cap. Titans simply do not hold 39 former GOLD vils.

Gold vs RK, can make excuses for inactives but why bother.

Same for most of these.

Obviously fighting on every front and the center simultaneously doesn't help.

Consider, if you took all titans conquers vs any 2 of these tribes we would be winning pretty handily.

DeletedUser8782

My thoughts.....

Titans vs GOLD

Mostly cap/re-cap. Titans simply do not hold 39 former GOLD vils.

Gold vs RK, can make excuses for inactives but why bother.

Same for most of these.

Obviously fighting on every front and the center simultaneously doesn't help.

Consider, if you took all titans conquers vs any 2 of these tribes we would be winning pretty handily.

Some good points but in the JBOX and RK it is still early days

DeletedUser6748

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Titans

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 66
Side 2: 33
Difference: 33

chart

Side 1: 477,275
Side 2: 263,091
Difference: 214,184

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: RK, JBOX

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 64
Difference: 54

chart

Side 1: 95,200
Side 2: 588,306
Difference: 493,106

chart

So Getty, you would be winning pretty handily, please explain...

DeletedUser8782

kendoy2k has just left/kicked from GOLD, sat account i think and was being internalled, defo out to save stats :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

kicking inactives is part of war,

if you leave them in while they are getting nailed u get flammed because of the conquers (if you say there inactives) you get flammed for that too.

if you boot them you get flammed for "saving stats"

either way inactives suck. nice to see a nice war going on :)

DeletedUser

kendoy was clearly an inactive player, fair enough if he quit due to a tribes attacks but this was not the case . . . JBOX did not try hitting him till 5 days after he started getting internalled.

JBOX - you are clearly a good tribe, dont embarrass yourself by trying to play with stats, you know gold was correct in kicking kendoy, whatever captures you made they dont count at all.

Lets see actives being hit then we can see who the best tribe are.

DeletedUser

The inactive excuse doesn't wash with the RK conquers. I'm not gonna trawl the stats but those that we have taken were not from an inactive player though he/she may have quit by now.

DeletedUser

The inactive excuse doesn't wash with the RK conquers. I'm not gonna trawl the stats but those that we have taken were not from an inactive player though he/she may have quit by now.

And you have knowledge of this how?

Kendoy quit a week ago, we have been holding off the internalling in hopes of getting a password to replace the player.

As far as RK and the minecrawler account goes... I don't call a player that shrugs off his account to a sitter when there are incomings, and only logs in 5 minutues a day for the next 3 days "active."
We probably should have kicked him too, but bleh.

Kick, keep, inactive, internal not like it really matters. No point in keeping up appearances when your fighting everybody
lol

DeletedUser

And you have knowledge of this how?

Kendoy quit a week ago, we have been holding off the internalling in hopes of getting a password to replace the player.

As far as RK and the minecrawler account goes... I don't call a player that shrugs off his account to a sitter when there are incomings, and only logs in 5 minutues a day for the next 3 days "active."
We probably should have kicked him too, but bleh.

Kick, keep, inactive, internal not like it really matters. No point in keeping up appearances when your fighting everybody
lol

When troops are moving between villas and walls are being rebuilt the account is anything but inactive...

Sour grapes, hard pill to swallow? Fatalllllllllllllllllllllllllll bitten of more than his tribe can chew? *sigh*

DeletedUser8897

fighting on that many fronts i salute the stats..well done gold.

DeletedUser

Looks like Gold have bitten off more then they can chew :lol:

DeletedUser

Looks like Gold have bitten off more then they can chew :lol:

Looks more like the "allies" know when to stab the knife in the back.

There is no other way to twist it, JBOX has been watching. Noobery picked a fight with RK then switched sides. That put us at war with 4 of the top 5 minus JBOX.

All that was left was for JBOX to pick a fight and disguise it as GOLD bullying.

This they have done, but they should just be honest and state they are pressing for tactical position, which I would not blame them for. Rather, they try to disguise strategy by claming "gold are bully's"

DeletedUser

i don`t think that is this very moment is fair to say that jbox is winning the war with us. they show us that they are very good as backstabers, but we all will see that in very short time, all this things will change. there are some nice players that jbox recruted in the west part of the map, who pretty sure that they will be kick off in very short time because of the fact that they will not keep the statistics clean for box. but is fair to say that now we can call this a GOLD vs rest of the map WAR, and for sure that we will not back down in front of this challange. keep in mind that we are here to play a war game, not sims!!!

DeletedUser

My opinion here is the one I have stated before.

It is that Gold have bitten off too much and are fighting too many tribes at the same time. If they were to pull it off the accolades would be massive, but I do believe that the odds are stacked against them on this one.

DeletedUser

What's with this backstabbing crap? It's a war and there's this massive agenda going round that GOLD are the "1337" obviously tribes will want to target them.

Bi! on UK4. Was considered amazing, the best etc. so people warred them because of there over-sized ego's and loud mouths.

I'm not saying this is the case with GOLD as all the players I talked with were alright. I have respect for GOLD and I'd hope they have the same respect for me.

DeletedUser

What's with this backstabbing crap? It's a war and there's this massive agenda going round that GOLD are the "1337" obviously tribes will want to target them.

Bi! on UK4. Was considered amazing, the best etc. so people warred them because of there over-sized ego's and loud mouths.

I'm not saying this is the case with GOLD as all the players I talked with were alright. I have respect for GOLD and I'd hope they have the same respect for me.

I am not back stabbing I have a great deal of respect for Gold, but I have seen this scenario so many times on many worlds, the outcome has always been the same.

DeletedUser6748

i don`t think that is this very moment is fair to say that jbox is winning the war with us. they show us that they are very good as backstabers,

So what would you call leaving Titans and joining Gold? Some would say a good move, some would say backstabbing your old tribe, no?