GOLD - Your thoughts

DeletedUser6748

Internal there was definately a lack of humour in your post. Maybe a little bit of sarcasim but for the most part it comes off as straight flame.

People dont pick up on your sense of humour because there appears to be no humour in it.

true story :lol:

Yeh I agree with Mofo on this, unlucky Nelly :lol:

DeletedUser6748

Getty has gone into hiding.....
I believe his silence is an indication of him admitting his defeat and his wrong doing.....:lol:

I would like to see him post again though, these forums have gone dead and at least his comments made people interested :icon_rolleyes:

Thats why I'm commenting on your posts, your the new Getty. My next target :icon_evil: that noble train was a warning...

DeletedUser6748

Well apparently because your in the same tribe we have to be :icon_sad: and i'm not allowed to send nobles at you :icon_eek: Although I heard some tribes may want to play....

And I'm honestly gutted that gold folded as it could have been a very interesting war, but glad some have come across.

DeletedUser

lulz petty squabbling..... Anyway, shame about Gold suppose all good things have to come to an end though. I miss my donut : (