DeletedUser

i rectifi my post
sorry
i dont talk about you sorry my appologise
i talk about No Noobery
And yes, in my opinion is a spy!

*Sigh*

OK, let's count them up

Liar-Coward-Deserter-Wife Divorcing me over TW-Refugee-Spy ....do I have them all or did I miss one? They are starting to pile up...lol

One account makes one move and the ex-Gold members still can't walk away. Really? lol

Would someone from RK please weigh in on the spy allegation....I am many things...but a spy....lol. Not sure I have ever seen a top 20 account be a spy.

DeletedUser

*Sigh*

OK, let's count them up

Liar-Coward-Deserter-Wife Divorcing me over TW-Refugee-Spy ....do I have them all or did I miss one? They are starting to pile up...lol

One account makes one move and the ex-Gold members still can't walk away. Really? lol

Would someone from RK please weigh in on the spy allegation....I am many things...but a spy....lol. Not sure I have ever seen a top 20 account be a spy.

Well done - no doubt you didn't need her anyway!! Fathers for justice!!!

DeletedUser

*Sigh*

OK, let's count them up

I am in RK and confirm that No Noobery was NOT spying on GOLD for us. He never passed any information to RK about GOLD. This actually applies to before and after he moved to join RK.

DeletedUser

*Sigh*

OK, let's count them up

You missed point-whoring noob...

DeletedUser

EH? :icon_confused:

Well I cant imagine him to be a point whore with such High OD but I could be wrong :icon_rolleyes:

As Defender
Rank Name Defeated
8 No Noobery [RK] 5,40 Mio

As Attacker
Rank Name Defeated
19 No Noobery [RK] 3,63 Mio.

Total
Rank Name Defeated
8 No Noobery [RK] 9,03 Mio.

I assume you were joking about the point whore comment :lol:

Shockingly I dont see Thunderhorse in the Top 20 of anything....
Total
Rank Name Defeated
100 Thunderhorse [RK] 2,29 Mio.

Thats not a joke....real stats, true story :lol:

DeletedUser

I'd go re-read parts of this thread mate, you've missed the ballpark by a mile with where my co was taking things... Look at no nooberys post about what hes being called.... This might help :)

*Sigh*

OK, let's count them up

Liar-Coward-Deserter-Wife Divorcing me over TW-Refugee-Spy ....do I have them all or did I miss one?

DeletedUser

I'd go re-read parts of this thread mate, you've missed the ballpark by a mile with where my co was taking things... Look at no nooberys post about what hes being called.... This might help :)

ahh you missed mine....where you joked I returned with a joke but you failed to pick up on it :lol:
Odd sense of humor my end, apologies :icon_redface:

Maybe you'll pick up on it next time :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

As if nelly you were being serious :lol:

Have I often been serious on the ext.? :icon_rolleyes:
Apart from when I'm trying to prove I'm a boy or that I hate Glen :icon_rolleyes:

All I want is to liven up the ext. :lol:

DeletedUser6748

Have I often been serious on the ext.? :icon_rolleyes:
Apart from when I'm trying to prove I'm a boy or that I hate Glen :icon_rolleyes:

All I want is to liven up the ext. :lol:

Umm, I think the remarks about proving to be a boy & hating glen are for skype :icon_wink: not the externals, I don't think the world cares if your male or female. Altough your daily defence in skype does have me wondering :lol:

And where's Getty we need to chat about the last month and world events, there's a few mistakes I think he made :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Internal there was definately a lack of humour in your post. Maybe a little bit of sarcasim but for the most part it comes off as straight flame.

People dont pick up on your sense of humour because there appears to be no humour in it.

true story :lol:

DeletedUser

Internal there was definately a lack of humour in your post. Maybe a little bit of sarcasim but for the most part it comes off as straight flame.

People dont pick up on your sense of humour because there appears to be no humour in it.

true story :lol:

Oh you seem not to know me......:icon_rolleyes:
Thus not being able to comment on my personality....pity :lol:

True story :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Umm, I think the remarks about proving to be a boy & hating glen are for skype :icon_wink: not the externals, I don't think the world cares if your male or female. Altough your daily defence in skype does have me wondering :lol:

And where's Getty we need to chat about the last month and world events, there's a few mistakes I think he made :icon_twisted:

Getty has gone into hiding.....
I believe his silence is an indication of him admitting his defeat and his wrong doing.....:lol:

I would like to see him post again though, these forums have gone dead and at least his comments made people interested :icon_rolleyes: