GOLD - Your thoughts

DeletedUser

Oh well my mistake - apologies to gold - I know Marios was sent miles away however when he was sat.

DeletedUser

Liar!!

I lost about 8 nukes on a villa u managed to stack during NB, and I sent each one knowing they would not return as I knew you would stack! .... Why? To cause a little dis-array behind ur front line. I enjoyed watching my nukes rip ur Walls down and lower ur farms.
I had my fun.

And you might find it was someones else' defence that protected doone2 and oldmanhutch
:-D
And you really think I have a threat to my southern front. Lol!!!?

Blev is correct....I owe an apology where and apology is due. My co who is online looking at the reports tell me it was 13 Nukes of his not 25. (I have all the reports to back it up).....and another 9 dead Nukes of others....I think I deleted 2 reports by accident as well. (Not from Ironblev)

The Nukes I dodged or were empty out supporting, deep in RK territory is always the correct move. Ripping up a wall you have no chance of nobling makes no sense to me. The villages were DEEP in RK territory. Dropping the Farm from 30 to 29 while troops are out supporting does nothing. Took 12 hours to rebuild. Guess I just don't understand the strategy there?

We now know who is supporting those two ;)

DeletedUser

And after reading a few more posts I'll add this on the No Noobery subject ......

Quite frankly the guy picked his own fight with RK while GOLD had other wars going on, I had even advised to lay off RK but got the reply 'their my only expansion route'

True about me picking the fight. Point is...if you are not in the core with the others...you were on your own. So, my account should have stopped growing? Lesson learned, that is why I left.

I've took the same gamble and attacked tribes GOLD were not waring, knowing that if the tribe had anything about them they would unleash on me'.
It paid of for me' but RK gave No Noobery a backlash..... Perhaps a backlash he couldn't handle so he ran? I was getting my rear end kicked....that is true. Or perhaps the tribal support was lacking due to (at the time a heated southern war) where support had been sent, perhaps it was both!?.
There were not that many people being attacked at all. Gold was doing most of the aggression. However, I was smart enough to learn from Lord Adex. The only difference between me and two player after me...I was smart enough to size up the situation. tbh.....this is the best tribe (RK) I have been in with the exception of UK3 which was equally efficient. Not propaganda...just my point of view.

(I'll hold my hands up as I didn't support the lad very well due to helping out the southern lads).

Thank you for the honesty. I believe I returned it above

I guess it was a case for both points as to why he (no noobery) left... GOLD's declaration was very much a knee jerk reaction.

I agree with the last statement as well

DeletedUser8385

I am personally done with Gold, i am done spending countless hours trying to kick the majority of people into gear and getting no response, im done with members filling the forums with arrogant posts when i can not even get people to send an op more then once a month when nukes rebuild in a week.

This is not to say i do not respect the core members of gold, i have the utmost respect for the people who really shape gold, and you know who you are. love you guys and wish your attitude was not the minority, if there was more then about the 10 of you there are, we would steamroll.

I have been on or closely involved in the council of gold since the beginning, and this has been our problem since the beginning. I will no longer spend all my free time trying to get most of my tribe working as a unit, i will either be giving away my account, or joining a tribe that does work together, hopefully with those gold players whom hold my respect.

feel free to start the flame fest dwellers of this cesspit we call the externals, i know many of you have questioned my leadership, but i along with the people in gold who care to follow its happenings know i have spent uncountable fruitless hours trying to get the majority to coordinate, see the big picture, and work together, as well as extend the branch of diplomacy to a multitude of tribes. Day after day i see my work all for naught as players attack the tribes i approach for NAPs still do not take time to work out a local op without someone handling every detail. trying to make teamwork second nature feels like beating a dead horse.

I am humble enough to know when we are being outclassed, and we are, a fact i would be fine with if we were putting our best effort forward, but frankly on a tribal scale, we are not, and never have been close to the potential held.

DeletedUser

Fatal, I dont know whether you include me in that core or not. But I agree with everything youve said, and hope you will not quit.

DeletedUser8385

that i do juke, you have also sank alot of time into Gold, and it was much appriciated.

DeletedUser

I am personally done with Gold, i am done spending countless hours trying to kick the majority of people into gear and getting no response, im done with members filling the forums with arrogant posts when i can not even get people to send an op more then once a month when nukes rebuild in a week.

This is not to say i do not respect the core members of gold, i have the utmost respect for the people who really shape gold, and you know who you are. love you guys and wish your attitude was not the minority, if there was more then about the 10 of you there are, we would steamroll.

I have been on or closely involved in the council of gold since the beginning, and this has been our problem since the beginning. I will no longer spend all my free time trying to get most of my tribe working as a unit, i will either be giving away my account, or joining a tribe that does work together, hopefully with those gold players whom hold my respect.

feel free to start the flame fest dwellers of this cesspit we call the externals, i know many of you have questioned my leadership, but i along with the people in gold who care to follow its happenings know i have spent uncountable fruitless hours trying to get the majority to coordinate, see the big picture, and work together, as well as extend the branch of diplomacy to a multitude of tribes. Day after day i see my work all for naught as players attack the tribes i approach for NAPs still do not take time to work out a local op without someone handling every detail. trying to make teamwork second nature feels like beating a dead horse.

I am humble enough to know when we are being outclassed, and we are, a fact i would be fine with if we were putting our best effort forward, but frankly on a tribal scale, we are not, and never have been close to the potential held.

Well said, finally some honesty from Gold or what was a member of Gold.....
Welcome to JBox :lol:

DeletedUser

how do you expect anyone to laugh or criticize this sort of post... Well said and can't fault your decision in any way, just hope others learn and work on their arrogance.

DeletedUser

MERGE ALLERT!!!MERGE ALLERT!!!MERGE ALLERT!!!MERGE ALLERT!!!MERGE ALLERT!!!MERGE ALLERT!!!MERGE ALLERT!!!

DeletedUser8385

i will either be giving away my account, or joining a tribe that does work together, hopefully with those gold players whom hold my respect.

i believe i already covered that.

DeletedUser

i will either be giving away my account, or joining a tribe that does work together, hopefully with those gold players whom hold my respect.

Is that a compliment?, due to your actions I assume so......:icon_cool:

DeletedUser8409

why u say u will be giving ur account or joining a tribe that work together when u already change to jbox?

DeletedUser

why u say u will be giving ur account or joining a tribe that work together when u already change to jbox?

I believe he means JBox are a team who work together and Gold are filled with players like you who are only out for themselves......
Who wants to lead a tribe with single minded players? I wouldnt! Credit to Fatall for making such a bold and daring move even when he knew he would probably get flamed for it by people like you....:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8409

I believe he means JBox are a team who work together and Gold are filled with players like you who are only out for themselves......
Who wants to lead a tribe with single minded players? I wouldnt! Credit to Fatall for making such a bold and daring move even when he knew he would probably get flamed for it by people like you....:icon_rolleyes:

yes jbox do play in team and i have see it when they attack me.

gold went down not becouse he had the .... to invite me but only becouse only 5 or 6 players are playing.
many quit others dont do or say anything.
and people like me have to save what we can of others.

im not saying nothing against him . i respekt him alot becouse he have tried and tried .
but noone can save what doesnt want to be saved

dolas is a good team player, and an asset to any tribe.

thanks mate

DeletedUser

Will all those players who have left gold, including fatallllll please now begin to mercilessly flame themselves, or do we have double standards here?