GOLD - Your thoughts

DeletedUser

hmmm you actually want reports? let me think about that for a second..... No it is a little late for that, i deleted all the ones i had. Just ask him, he will tell you about all the supports sent home by him, i saw first hand what he had so i know there can be no porky pies. I did not intentional delete just part of keeping a tidy house(fyi). I would have never shown you any details here anyway.

Maybe he should learn or be taught to play with what he has and not take support that was sent for granted. A more organised account may have worked to his advantage also..... but alas i digress and fear i have taken this thread way OT. This thread is meant to be about how good GOLD are and not about some guy who is a nearly was.

DeletedUser

hmmm you actually want reports? let me think about that for a second..... No it is a little late for that, i deleted all the ones i had. Just ask him, he will tell you about all the supports sent home by him, i saw first hand what he had so i know there can be no porky pies. I did not intentional delete just part of keeping a tidy house(fyi). I would have never shown you any details here anyway.

Maybe he should learn or be taught to play with what he has and not take support that was sent for granted. A more organised account may have worked to his advantage also..... but alas i digress and fear i have taken this thread way OT. This thread is meant to be about how good GOLD are and not about some guy who is a nearly was.

After this all other comments became null and void, they just added substance to what is another Gold excuse.....
Why not archive the reports, afterall he didnt just claim of poor support, the moment he left he was here complaining, surely you had them then and could see they would be of possible use.

DeletedUser

LOL

Yet another EPIC fail from the GOLD house of crap.

You try flaming a player for leaving a tribe that offered little support but have no evidence, what so ever to prove otherwise.

He left, he is taking villages from GOLD at a rapid rate and surviving quite nicely. I tend to think he made the right choice. The fact you guys have such a big chip on your shoulder about it also adds to that conclusion.

Now, probably best you stop throwing ya toys out ya pram and get in with playing the game

DeletedUser

After this all other comments became null and void, they just added substance to what is another Gold excuse.....
Why not archive the reports, afterall he didnt just claim of poor support, the moment he left he was here complaining, surely you had them then and could see they would be of possible use.

Null and void lets close the thread.

Substance.... meh... maybe. No excuses from me just explanations so re read it it that light nub.

As for complaining, well i can direct you to the complaints department... or maybe you can direct him when he starts whining to you.
grenade.jpg
Finally support reports from loyal tribe members are of no use to me, if they were from rats then maybe they are archived. So i Deleted them. Get it?

DeletedUser

Null and void lets close the thread.

Substance.... meh... maybe. No excuses from me just explanations so re read it it that light nub.

As for complaining, well i can direct you to the complaints department... or maybe you can direct him when he starts whining to you.
grenade.jpg
Finally support reports from loyal tribe members are of no use to me, if they were from rats then maybe they are archived. So i Deleted them. Get it?

Comments from you.....No reason to close the thread mate :lol:

And no I still dont get why you deleted it, why would you have reports on rats, maybe mails but reports? surely a rat wouldnt support :icon_rolleyes:

Maybe in future you'll know not to delete reports so you dont look like your making excuses which by the way you still do :icon_surprised:

Also another hilarious picture joke from Gold.....I wish :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6748

Stop it DaOscar!! your embarrassing yourself....:icon_redface:

You can't say you have seen/had reports of the support to No Noobery on here, then when people say prove it, you have deleted them, come on think about it, whats the first thing people are going to say, there's only really to options.

1) we believe you. :icon_confused:

2) show us :icon_rolleyes:

I think Gold should leave there external presences to Fatallll as he talks with dignity and respect. And doesn't bit at every comment. Although the forum has livened up recently, but really picture jokes?? why don't you put them all into a nice PnP for the whole world to see, explain the reasons for the declaration on both RK & JBOX, or even better 2 separate ones.

DeletedUser8385

No need for arguments, no need to validate ourselves, no need for excuses, there have been setbacks, and times where me, tilt before me, and ruffus before him have been disappointed in happenings within the tribe, and there will be in the future.

i understand the reasons noobery left, even if i don't agree with them, and respect him, even if in the heat of the moment i let fly words of anger. I also worked closely along with him to get support flowing to his villages, even though i had 30 odd villages out supporting at the time and had none to give when he was in need. I wont get into whether or not he was supported, he was, with a good few villages, but there were also some disappointments regarding the matter. At the end of the day i was just hurt that a player with troubles i sank hours into left with no word to a tribe he started a war with.

But at the end of the day, Gold is still here, and we will continue to be here, jbox may vie for position for first, and may achieve it, we will still be here, we may recruit beyond our current 39 members and be told we are yet again recruiting in fear, we will still be here.

i would have you all think how easy it would be for us to take the easy way out, and bog down this world with family tribes and meatsheilds, the amount of people with lack of knowledge of this game that would love to brag to their friends about how they belong to the biggest group in a game is quite high, and im sure some of the people reading this, was at one time, or are that person. you claim we are mass recruiting when we have 45 members in total, it could easily be 5x that amount. Yet you will see no families out of us, at least while im at the helm.

Cocky? no we understand we are at a technical disadvantage at the moment, but if you cant be confident in your group you shouldn't be with them, if its a fight you want, then its a fight you will get, and worst comes to worse, we will go down swinging, that being said i have full confidence Gold has the ability too, and will, stick this world out to the end as a top, if not the top tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Stop it DaOscar!! your embarrassing yourself....:icon_redface:

You can't say you have seen/had reports of the support to No Noobery on here, then when people say prove it, you have deleted them, come on think about it, whats the first thing people are going to say, there's only really to options.

1) we believe you. :icon_confused:

2) show us :icon_rolleyes:

I think Gold should leave there external presences to Fatallll as he talks with dignity and respect. And doesn't bit at every comment. Although the forum has livened up recently, but really picture jokes?? why don't you put them all into a nice PnP for the whole world to see, explain the reasons for the declaration on both RK & JBOX, or even better 2 separate ones.

Well said mate, The difference between Gold and everyone else is,

Fatall has one story and the other members of Gold have their own.

Everyone else has one story that echoes others.

If Gold want to be believed then get your story straight. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

No need for arguments, no need to validate ourselves, no need for excuses, there have been setbacks, and times where me, tilt before me, and ruffus before him have been disappointed in happenings within the tribe, and there will be in the future.

i understand the reasons noobery left, even if i don't agree with them, and respect him, even if in the heat of the moment i let fly words of anger.

But at the end of the day, Gold is still here, and we will continue to be here, jbox may vie for position for first, and may achieve it, we will still be here, we may recruit beyond our current 39 members and be told we are yet again recruiting in fear, we will still be here.

i would have you all think how easy it would be for us to take the easy way out, and bog down this world with family tribes and meatsheilds, the amount of people with lack of knowledge of this game that would love to brag to their friends about how they belong to the biggest group in a game is quite high, and im sure some of the people reading this, was at one time, or are that person. you claim we are mass recruiting when we have 45 members in total, it could easily be 5x that amount. Yet you will see no families out of us, at least while im at the helm.

Cocky? no we understand we are at a technical disadvantage at the moment, but if you cant be confident in your group you shouldn't be with them, if its a fight you want, then its a fight you will get, and worst comes to worse, we will go down swinging, that being said i have full confidence Gold has the ability too, and will, stick this world out to the end as a top, if not the top tribe.

Finally a mail from Gold I can respect. Well said Fatall and it will surely be a good war. We dont need to bring down our self respect with petty insults, this should be played in good sport. May the best side win. The world has certainly become more interesting! :lol:

DeletedUser8972

I beg a little indulgence here, if you would all be so kind, but I'm about to include a post that has already found it's way into two other threads today, but considering that every other post seems to descend into debate about No Noobery (something that obviously sticks in the collective Gold throat, why drag it up at every available opportunity if it doesn't?) I thought that thus post deserved airing agin in this thread.

There is history here that many of the people commenting probably know little or nothing about......

When I started this world, I started with a group of friends, with the intention of having fun, for the most part, this group of friends has remained together. However, at one point one of our little band decided he fancied striking out and trying something different, which he did (much to the disappointment of the rest of us I must say, but individual choices are made by individuals) and eventually, as our then tribe broke up and moved on, we lost another of our friends to the same destination as the first.

The thing is, we have all remained freindly, we have maintained contact throughout, why wouldn't we, we are long term TW friends, and to me, a natural progression has taken place, a full circle has been travelled and No Noobery and star123 have simply reunited with his band of friends again.

My interpretation, Noobery tried something different, eventually decided that, for whatever reason, he'd been there, done that and bought the proverbial T-Shirt. He had two choices, continue as he was and end up warring those friends he started the world with, or rejoin them and give himself an entirely different challenge, the challenge of Gold, I think he made the bold choice, sitting with Gold would, for me, have been the easy option. The attacks on wokka were simply intended to judge how RK would react, giving him an idea of what he could expect should he make the leap of faith. He knew what a good few of us were capable of, but there were many that he didn't, so he dipped his toe and tested the water.

Dress it up any way you like, mine is an objective opinion, but leaving the number 1 tribe, knowing what the likely outcome of such a move will be, is not the action of somebody running from a fight.

Our tribes are not at war in the true sense of the word, we have had a skirmish that only really involved one player, stats are stats, but the ones available so far paint a false picture in my opinion and Gold deserve a due amount of admiration for taking on all comers on all fronts, but the amount of spin and name calling is schoolyard stuff, and it's getting laughable.

So there is a little more to it than the disappointment Noobery felt when, in his opinion, and from his past, other world experiences, that his tribe mates were not supporting in a way that he was accustomed to. I'm not personally inferring that Gold don't support, and I appreciate that with multiple fronts, most everybody is up to their eyes in it, so there is a need to look after yourself as much as possible, but to suggest that this was a major failing for No Noobery is a little over exagerated in my opinion. I think we can all agree that one player against an entire tribe is going to struggle without a decent amount of support.

DeletedUser6748

i understand the reasons noobery left, even if i don't agree with them, and respect him, even if in the heat of the moment i let fly words of anger. I also worked closely along with him to get support flowing to his villages, even though i had 30 odd villages out supporting at the time and had none to give when he was in need. I wont get into whether or not he was supported, he was, with a good few villages, but there were also some disappointments regarding the matter. At the end of the day i was just hurt that a player with troubles i sank hours into left with no word to a tribe he started a war with.

Amazing, 2 minutes after I credit your posts, you pop up with this. Cheers for giving time to respond in such a manner

DeletedUser

LOL

Yet another EPIC fail from the GOLD house of crap.

You try flaming a player for leaving a tribe that offered little support but have no evidence, what so ever to prove otherwise.

He left, he is taking villages from GOLD at a rapid rate and surviving quite nicely. I tend to think he made the right choice. The fact you guys have such a big chip on your shoulder about it also adds to that conclusion.

Now, probably best you stop throwing ya toys out ya pram and get in with playing the game

Toys out of Pram :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: love that saying but not the case in my case

Ask him for the truth this time.

He had a few incomings couldn't handle them and jumped ship. Simples.

Where is he to defend himself anyway? :icon_rolleyes:

~~~~~~

@ internal meh... you have nothing to add here. besides patting your mates on the back and telling me when you earned the privilege of calling me MATE?

~~~~~~

@ Dick Embarrassment well idk about that.

Reports were available and were deleted, little use for them really. I have no reason to lie about what i have seen, even if you say otherwise. I saw the supports in his villages and the reports of when the support was sent home or withdrawn.

As for your personal thoughts Dick they are just that, your own thoughts. Feel free to share them here it is a free and open forum and not the domain of a select few as some may believe. I do enjoy good humour :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Toys out of Pram :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: love that saying but not the case in my case

Ask him for the truth this time.

He had a few incomings couldn't handle them and jumped ship. Simples.

Where is he to defend himself anyway? :icon_rolleyes:

~~~~~~

@ internal meh... you have nothing to add here. besides patting your mates on the back and telling me when you earned the privilege of calling me MATE?

~~~~~~

Reports were available and were deleted, little use for them really. I have no reason to lie about what i have seen, even if you say otherwise. I saw the supports in his villages and the reports of when the support was sent home or withdrawn.

As for your personal thoughts Dick they are just that, your own thoughts. Feel free to share them here it is a free and open forum and not the domain of a select few as some may believe. I do enjoy good humour :icon_wink:

Calling someone mate is a habit, and a word many people use you may find :icon_rolleyes:

Also I will keep patting my tribe mates on the back and supporting them unlike you who apparently dosnt support tribe mates, before you argue back....prove it! I want reports not word of mouth or ''ask him''

Jbox by our members backing each other up on the externals are highlighting what Gold are lacking...a team mentality :icon_rolleyes:

And you said I had nothing to add mate! :lol:

DeletedUser6748

hmmm you actually want reports? let me think about that for a second..... No it is a little late for that, i deleted all the ones i had.

All I was saying is that some proof would be nice considering your stating that No Noobery had support sent and your basing you whole argument on the reports you have seen/had, I think there is a use for them. But hey I'll believe you on this occasion, many others wouldn't :icon_wink: but for future reference perhaps you should keep some reports, thus enabling you to back up yourself up. :lol:

DeletedUser8972

Well, I've come to the conclusion that if ignorance truly is bliss, then there are more than a few people here that must inhabit Nirvana itself!!

DeletedUser

No doubt. lol. However a simple
Not to mention....I think I have personally eaten 25 of Ironblevs Nukes on one village without the wall moving a level. Keep 'em coming Blev...I love the ODD :D

The southern tribes might want want to look at the Ironblev account...not much defense there...lol...and alot of dead nukes...yahooooo!

Liar!!

I lost about 8 nukes on a villa u managed to stack during NB, and I sent each one knowing they would not return as I knew you would stack! .... Why? To cause a little dis-array behind ur front line. I enjoyed watching my nukes rip ur Walls down and lower ur farms.
I had my fun.

And you might find it was someones else' defence that protected doone2 and oldmanhutch
:-D
And you really think I have a threat to my southern front. Lol!!!?

DeletedUser

And after reading a few more posts I'll add this on the No Noobery subject ......

Quite frankly the guy picked his own fight with RK while GOLD had other wars going on, I had even advised to lay off RK but got the reply 'their my only expansion route'

I've took the same gamble and attacked tribes GOLD were not waring, knowing that if the tribe had anything about them they would unleash on me'.
It paid of for me' but RK gave No Noobery a backlash..... Perhaps a backlash he couldn't handle so he ran? Or perhaps the tribal support was lacking due to (at the time a heated southern war) where support had been sent, perhaps it was both!?.

(I'll hold my hands up as I didn't support the lad very well due to helping out the southern lads).

I guess it was a case for both points as to why he (no noobery) left... GOLD's declaration was very much a knee jerk reaction

DeletedUser8972

And after reading a few more posts I'll add this on the No Noobery subject ......

Quite frankly the guy picked his own fight with RK while GOLD had other wars going on, I had even advised to lay off RK but got the reply 'their my only expansion route'

I've took the same gamble and attacked tribes GOLD were not waring, knowing that if the tribe had anything about them they would unleash on me'.
It paid of for me' but RK gave No Noobery a backlash..... Perhaps a backlash he couldn't handle so he ran? Or perhaps the tribal support was lacking due to (at the time a heated southern war) where support had been sent, perhaps it was both!?.

(I'll hold my hands up as I didn't support the lad very well due to helping out the southern lads).

I guess it was a case for both points as to why he (no noobery) left... GOLD's declaration was very much a knee jerk reaction

Nice to see some reasoned opinion on the whole matter, this is one of the first posts on the subject that I've read, where I'm not expecting a declration about the size of the protaganists fathers, yes, it's true, at times I really did expect somebody to claim that their dad was bigger than somebody else's :lol:.

Nice post Blev.

DeletedUser

I lost about 8 nukes on a villa u managed to stack during NB, and I sent each one knowing they would not return as I knew you would stack! .... Why? To cause a little dis-array behind ur front line. I enjoyed watching my nukes rip ur Walls down and lower ur farms.
I had my fun.

Collectively between GOLD members nukes it must have been around the 20 odd mark that hit just that one village never mind the other 2.

I fail to see the logic in how you went about those back line nukes, dodge, rebuild, nothing lost that a day or two building won't sort, if you had followed it up with nobles to force defence/snipes that would be another matter but you didn't so it really achieved nothing in the end.

That being said your next post is well reasoned compared to some others going around - so credit due there.

DeletedUser

Collectively between GOLD members nukes it must have been around the 30 odd mark that hit just that one village never mind the other 2.

I fail to see the logic in how you went about those back line nukes, dodge, rebuild, nothing lost that a day or two building won't sort, if you had followed it up with nobles to force defence/snipes that would be another matter but you didn't so it really achieved nothing in the end.

You mean TILTS? worked out well I must say

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk6/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=362496

That being said your next post is well reasoned compared to some others going around - so credit due there.

Sorry to say, but Tilts troops are all sat at home, not supporting against RK....

hence his 2 million OD rise, As far as I am aware only 800 swords were found to be supporting one Gold player in all those villages