GOLD - Your thoughts

DeletedUser

i don`t think that is this very moment is fair to say that jbox is winning the war with us. they show us that they are very good as backstabers, but we all will see that in very short time, all this things will change. there are some nice players that jbox recruted in the west part of the map, who pretty sure that they will be kick off in very short time because of the fact that they will not keep the statistics clean for box. but is fair to say that now we can call this a GOLD vs rest of the map WAR, and for sure that we will not back down in front of this challange. keep in mind that we are here to play a war game, not sims!!!

I think the fact that the top 5 went to war with Gold signifies that we dont want to play sims on our villages for Gold to take, we want to fight...and currently the stats look good, and I expect them to continue.....:lol:

Also we dont kick players to improve our stats, we are a Tribe, and we are a team....
Look at your own tribe before you talk about others improving their stats through kicking.....:icon_rolleyes:

kendoy2k Left 12th February 2011 - 00:17 355,207
TruCulent Left 12th February 2011 - 00:17 260,637
Mario Left 11th February 2011 - 19:21 115,197

DeletedUser

Well in RKs case we never declared on GOLD. They declared on us after the Noobery switch.

It wouldn't have changed events though as we would have declared sooner or later :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8772

I think the fact that the top 5 went to war with Gold signifies that we dont want to play sims on our villages for Gold to take, we want to fight...and currently the stats look good, and I expect them to continue.....:lol:

Also we dont kick players to improve our stats, we are a Tribe, and we are a team....
Look at your own tribe before you talk about others improving their stats through kicking.....:icon_rolleyes:

kendoy2k Left 12th February 2011 - 00:17 355,207
TruCulent Left 12th February 2011 - 00:17 260,637
Mario Left 11th February 2011 - 19:21 115,197

Kendoy was getting internalled, then the co decided to come back to the account and pressed delete (also tried to instigate some other issue which i wont go into)
Truculent was due to be internalled also
Mario left on his own accord.

And you state your stats look good, we shall see how your stats look in a few months. It appears to us that jbox had this planned awhile ago, so naturally your statistics would be alot better.

And i dont need to use smiley faces to enforce what im saying.

DeletedUser1728

i don`t think that is this very moment is fair to say that jbox is winning the war with us. they show us that they are very good as backstabers, but we all will see that in very short time, all this things will change. there are some nice players that jbox recruted in the west part of the map, who pretty sure that they will be kick off in very short time because of the fact that they will not keep the statistics clean for box. but is fair to say that now we can call this a GOLD vs rest of the map WAR, and for sure that we will not back down in front of this challange. keep in mind that we are here to play a war game, not sims!!!
Well I don't claim to be in the know for any of this political crap, however I do know what I see...

(As per our alliance agreement - please take this as notice that we (as from 22:59 on the 02/02/2011) have now entered the two week break period on our alliance.)
Subject Wufu (Barbarian village) attacks ~[008] (355|495) K43
Sent Feb 06, 2011 22:05:53
Sent Feb 06, 2011 22:43:54
Sent Feb 06, 2011 23:41:17
Sent Feb 07, 2011 06:13:49

They look suspiciously like attacks sent at me only 4 days into the agreement and way before the who hit first argument already stated.

DeletedUser8772

Well I don't claim to be in the know for any of this political crap, however I do know what I see...

Sent Feb 06, 2011 22:05:53
Sent Feb 06, 2011 22:43:54
Sent Feb 06, 2011 23:41:17
Sent Feb 07, 2011 06:13:49

They look suspiciously like attacks sent at me only 4 days into the agreement and way before the who hit first argument already stated.

We have declared on JBOX now so let the best tribe win.

DeletedUser

Looks more like the "allies" know when to stab the knife in the back.

There is no other way to twist it, JBOX has been watching. Noobery picked a fight with RK then switched sides. That put us at war with 4 of the top 5 minus JBOX.

All that was left was for JBOX to pick a fight and disguise it as GOLD bullying.

This they have done, but they should just be honest and state they are pressing for tactical position, which I would not blame them for. Rather, they try to disguise strategy by claming "gold are bully's"

From what I see written on these threads by GOLD members i am extremely confident that JBOX members are alot more clued up as to what has happened than those in GOLD. What i've told people on here is no different to what I've told my tribe. We were allies and considering our laid back approach 90% of the time that wasn't looking to change. We had targets in the north and were looking at other areas when fatalll decided that diplomacy that his diplomatic stance would be to accept no compromise. Long story short, is he even still in charge of your diplomacy now (let alone GOLD)? Perhaps that would be a good indicator as to how well he performed in the roll.

I was waiting for GOLD to declare I suppose, especially after we pretty much said that you kicking dolas (which was offered by mallard) would only get us back to the negotiating table.

Oh and getty, its good to see that even with me sat next door to you, you'd rather use your nobles on internals mate ;)

@ 01; 51 :)

DeletedUser

they show us that they are very good as backstabers

coming from someone who left his tribe for the tribe they are at war with?... don't talk too much m8 otherwise you'll lose your respect

The stats don't lie, and GOLD do kick players out when they r being brought down, maybe Getty you might be kicked out soon eh? :p

Oh and getty, its good to see that even with me sat next door to you, you'd rather use your nobles on internals mate ;)

lol, yet he talks like he's on top of the world

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

coming from someone who left his tribe for the tribe they are at war with?... don't talk too much m8 otherwise you'll lose your respect

and what i suppose to do??? just stay in titans and wait in any minute to lose vills to gold, because there where NO ONE to lead titans in that moment? i think u should keep this on subject, because i don`t remember to backstab any of titans players. and for complete knowledge of my situation: my first option after i left titans was JBOX, but seems like HRMC don`t saw me like good enough for that tribe. you say that i backstabed??? but naths, who was so called "Titans Duke", but cookie, so called "war organiser"???
pls mate...keep your point only on this subject

DeletedUser

Kendoy was getting internalled, then the co decided to come back to the account and pressed delete (also tried to instigate some other issue which i wont go into)

Kendoy quit a week ago, we have been holding off the internalling in hopes of getting a password to replace the player.

Same tribe right? Just different stories.

Truculent was due to be internalled also

Not sure about this yet he was very much active a few days before the end of alliance.

Mario left on his own accord.

Yet another player to complain about GOLD's support ethic. Maybe this is an issue you should look into.

And you state your stats look good, we shall see how your stats look in a few months.

Yeah Yeah Yeah (See what I did there? :lol:) It's all talk until you prove it.

It appears to us that jbox had this planned awhile ago, so naturally your statistics would be alot better.

Yes, we planned it precisely when Mario would leave and both Kendoy & Trulecent would be internalled. :icon_rolleyes:

And i dont need to use smiley faces to enforce what im saying.

It's a matter of personal preference.

I am not back stabbing I have a great deal of respect for Gold, but I have seen this scenario so many times on many worlds, the outcome has always been the same.

Wasn't referring to you :)

DeletedUser

If you'd gone to an ally tribe, well I can see your point in doing that... but going to an enemy tribe is called being a coward and therefore backstabbing as you had preveledge to the information we discussed in forums...

It's your game and your decision what you choose to do, but when you speak to backstabbing and integrity, your acts were not that of someone with integrity. There're other tribes you could've gone to that aint the one your previous tribe was in war against...

DeletedUser

To be honest I think this is getting personal on both sides of the argument. I think that the best way to see who is right and who is wrong is time. Time will give the answer not bravado on the forums. I do not think it is even a case of good and bad players, just different opinions, opinions are fine but when to the personal detriment of another opinions become clouded and less valid.

So let's see what time brings on this one, and we will all know the true answers to this argument.

DeletedUser8772

From what I see written on these threads by GOLD members i am extremely confident that JBOX members are alot more clued up as to what has happened than those in GOLD. What i've told people on here is no different to what I've told my tribe. We were allies and considering our laid back approach 90% of the time that wasn't looking to change. We had targets in the north and were looking at other areas when fatalll decided that diplomacy that his diplomatic stance would be to accept no compromise. Long story short, is he even still in charge of your diplomacy now (let alone GOLD)? Perhaps that would be a good indicator as to how well he performed in the roll.

I was waiting for GOLD to declare I suppose, especially after we pretty much said that you kicking dolas (which was offered by mallard) would only get us back to the negotiating table.

Timmy, i did not offer it. You advised us that you would get back round the negotiating table if we kicked him.

Don't try make me look bad on the externals,

DeletedUser8772

Same tribe right? Just different stories.

Not sure about this yet he was very much active a few days before the end of alliance.

Yet another player to complain about GOLD's support ethic. Maybe this is an issue you should look into.

Yeah Yeah Yeah (See what I did there? :lol:) It's all talk until you prove it.

Yes, we planned it precisely when Mario would leave and both Kendoy & Trulecent would be internalled. :icon_rolleyes:

It's a matter of personal preference.

Wasn't referring to you :)

Haha your a joker radar, situations cannot change nah? This was exactly what happened, not that i need to explain myself to you. But that was exactly the case, we were told we could have the password. It went on for to long so we started to internal as we had the sit.

Now will jbox stop trying to manipulate these issues. We are at war now so stop spreading muck over the forums

DeletedUser

Haha your a joker radar,

I take pride in being funny.

situations cannot change nah? This was exactly what happened not that i need to explain myself to you.

That's cos you is like all 1337|!!!!one!w1w11321321!!!11 tho isnt it tho? and i iz alll naaarbbb and noob.

But that was exactly the case, we were told we could have the password. It went on for to long so we started to internal as we had the sit.

According to you Kendoy was getting noble from the beginning but according to Getty you started nobling after a week.

Ah, now I see: JBOX started taking conquers so coincidently the Kendoy co just happened to come back and press delete. That's what it appears like... anyway.

Now will jbox stop trying to manipulate these issues. We are at war now so stop spreading muck over the forums

Obviously. I'm clearly manipulating issues. :icon_rolleyes: If you don't like the forums being filled with propaganda, debates and - oh - what it's supposed to be filled with go off of them?

DeletedUser8782

think it was aimed at mallard radarr, he was just pointing out that my quote was true :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

The stats don't lie, and GOLD do kick players out when they r being brought down, maybe Getty you might be kicked out soon eh? :p

lol, yet he talks like he's on top of the world

No, because I am active, when I'm not at the bar or football practice.