GOLD - Your thoughts

DeletedUser

But at the end of the day, Gold is still here, and we will continue to be here, jbox may vie for position for first, and may achieve it, we will still be here, we may recruit beyond our current 39 members and be told we are yet again recruiting in fear, we will still be here.

we will go down swinging, that being said i have full confidence Gold has the ability too, and will, stick this world out to the end as a top, if not the top tribe.

What a difference a day makes...

DeletedUser8385

when i wake up to find both my tribes nap agreement and one in the works broken, more people are inactive, people still not caring to work as a group i had some talks with a few members and a decision was made, i am willing to stand by a tribe who is willing to stand. But i wont spend my time holding up one that wants to sit.

DeletedUser

I am personally done with Gold, i am done spending countless hours trying to kick the majority of people into gear and getting no response, im done with members filling the forums with arrogant posts when i can not even get people to send an op more then once a month when nukes rebuild in a week.

This is not to say i do not respect the core members of gold, i have the utmost respect for the people who really shape gold, and you know who you are. love you guys and wish your attitude was not the minority, if there was more then about the 10 of you there are, we would steamroll.

I have been on or closely involved in the council of gold since the beginning, and this has been our problem since the beginning. I will no longer spend all my free time trying to get most of my tribe working as a unit, i will either be giving away my account, or joining a tribe that does work together, hopefully with those gold players whom hold my respect.

feel free to start the flame fest dwellers of this cesspit we call the externals, i know many of you have questioned my leadership, but i along with the people in gold who care to follow its happenings know i have spent uncountable fruitless hours trying to get the majority to coordinate, see the big picture, and work together, as well as extend the branch of diplomacy to a multitude of tribes. Day after day i see my work all for naught as players attack the tribes i approach for NAPs still do not take time to work out a local op without someone handling every detail. trying to make teamwork second nature feels like beating a dead horse.

I am humble enough to know when we are being outclassed, and we are, a fact i would be fine with if we were putting our best effort forward, but frankly on a tribal scale, we are not, and never have been close to the potential held.

Oh yes, we laud you for your efforts to get JBOX to work together.

There has to date been how many JBOX ops organized by you? Oh that's right 0.

Countless hours? You must have been in the 50 other chat's regarding this world we all didn't know about. Cause you sure weren't in council chat much.

I am not blaming the whole collapse on you, nor am i denying that the tribe had MAJOR problems with inactivity. Just don't be so self righteous about it.

What exactly were they supposed to be active on? Support problem has been largely addressed.

The problem was the leader wasn't leading. Fatallll your a fine chap and a decent player, but don't get all self righteous. Your heart wasn't in it period. Don't blame it on anyone else.

DeletedUser

Will all those players who have left gold, including fatallllll please now begin to mercilessly flame themselves, or do we have double standards here?

Cant get the flame to light...........

DeletedUser

I know man... I was only playing, it was defo the best option for you guys.

A good leader will look after his troops even if that means throwing himself to the dogs....well done.

DeletedUser

Well what would you expect from players who threw their toys out of the cot on 40 .net over a minor dispute and quit ?

So how is leadership through nepotism going ?

Seems my crystal ball is working well :)

edit: Splat, GOLD disbands, not falling on your sword fatal sweetie ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8385

Seems my crystal ball is working well :)

edit: Splat, GOLD disbands, not falling on your sword fatal sweetie ?

roxie i presume,

not still trying to lead a top tribe when you hardly know how to play while being so stubborn that you will refuse peoples advice while you sit in a council chat without even being a baron of the tribe but rather an "assistant" are you?

luke ssh mag chaos am and many others from w40 joined the world with us, but you still hold a grudge because no one liked you.... sad really :lol:

DeletedUser8494

345ka4z.png

Is not enaf that you was a spy No Noobery:))
now, you are a big noob is you dont know why can send 2 noblemans in first nuke?=)))))))))))
looooooooooooool!

Put in simulator noob and you whill see the efect:))

After this noob post ,you can see some players and they talk about Art of War but they dont know the effect of 2 noblemans in first nuke.
I think i like this post beaucause a lot of players dont know his name with the passport in the hand and talk about Art of War,,,,,,,bravos

Sorry for my english!
If you dont understand something i whil tell you again until you whil understand.

DeletedUser8494

i rectifi my post
sorry
i dont talk about you sorry my appologise
i talk about No Noobery
And yes, in my opinion is a spy!

DeletedUser

I would say he was a spy as such. That would indicate he was passing information whilst he was in Gold which I don't believe to be the case.

DeletedUser8494

Is not necesary to belive me and i dont want to belive me.

i know that kind of players from 100 miles:))

Atention!
I dont play on tracis account beaucause of my problems in real life.
I come today here and i see what happent with Gold:icon_cry:. I prefear to die in a fight but not like this Sorry
And i'm verry sad for this!

Sorry if i desturb any player or team from here.
I whish to have all good things from world.
Tracis!

DeletedUser

i know that kind of players from 100 miles:))

Atention!
I dont play on tracis account beaucause of my problems in real life.
I come today here and i see what happent with Gold:icon_cry:. I prefear to die in a fight but not like this Sorry
And i'm verry sad for this!

Sorry if i desturb any player or team from here.
I whish to have all good things from world.
Tracis!

Dont worry your not disturbing anyone here, your opinion is welcomed :icon_wink:
but I do have one question.....

Why should we believe you if you dont want to believe you? :icon_confused:
Sorry had to be done :lol:

DeletedUser

A last thought in the words of Jim Morrison

This is the end my friend................

DeletedUser

Final thoughts I guess. I enjoyed my time in Gold. Many of my fellow players will never be forgotten.

I am saddened to see it end like this.

Best of luck to all former tribemates, whether I go away or we end up fighting each other, I harbor no ill will toward any of you.