Had to post this up as it made me laugh so hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9761

Good to see some egos left on the world, clearly just a bad looser at the verge of cracking.
Now this will not be the first mail we have had from this particular player, i have had some before, then he usually blocks us so we cant respond, the following was sent to lh2266 and it gave us all a good chuckle :)

AlwaysOnline today at 00:48
you and your co have got to be the funniest players i have ever had the good fortune to meet. your both pathetic i meen really pathetic. i love to war and at the moment your heading for a complete stuffing. your tribe is on its backside and yet you still choose to attack 1 of the best players in this world lol. i love it your funny.

have fun soon you will know what hell is all about. i have left you 2 alone coz your both rubbish players but after all this time your starting to turn my head towards you.

COME ON YOU IRONS

lh2266 today at 01:03
fyi

This message has been forwarded by lh2266.

Now lets take a closer look at what was being said here......

your tribe is on its backside
No, Just No, we are far from it, and im sure most of your tribemates will agree.

you still choose to attack 1 of the best players in this world lol
No once again, you are the least offenceive player in jbox, you do nothing really.
your name only appears once every couple of months from what iv seen and nobody from our tribe consideres you a threat due to this.

i love it your funny.
No sir, I find you funny.

DeletedUser

didnt make me laugh, i was in JBOX and fought against RK.
Rk are very agressive but i think most of them panic when they recieve over 100 incomings.

DeletedUser

Rk are very agressive but i think most of them panic when they recieve over 100 incomings.

Well that's just not true. I do think JBOX will win the world though, especially after the recent additions they have made to their roster.

DeletedUser

Tell you what boys, you all talk about who you think will win, you are all entitled to your opinions, however those of us who are still in the world will carry on the fight regardless.

DeletedUser8195

Haha, is quite funny actually, sorry :lol: but what would TW be like if people weren't like this? :)

Who do your tribe consider the biggest threats then? :)

DeletedUser

Tell you what boys, you all talk about who you think will win, you are all entitled to your opinions, however those of us who are still in the world will carry on the fight regardless.

Well any chances of me returning were scuppered by false accusations, no danger of seeing me on UK6 again... or is there...

DeletedUser9761

your opinion doesnt really count as most jbox players dont even like you hahaha

DeletedUser

Haha, is quite funny actually, sorry :lol: but what would TW be like if people weren't like this? :)

Who do your tribe consider the biggest threats then? :)

...simples, ME!!! i'm simply the biggest threat going, best ODA, amazing ops and timings, incredible defender, beast at sniping. no one has a chance in hell! :D

lol, jokes xD egotistical big headed rubbish from me just doesnt work, it sounds so wrong :p

Well any chances of me returning were scuppered by false accusations, no danger of seeing me on UK6 again... or is there...

ROFL!! if you ever come back berg you better be on the other side of the world to me cos you smell awful -.-

your opinion doesnt really count as most jbox players dont even like you hahaha

damn you Lynx i wanted to disagree with everything you said!!!! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8195

Oi Rich, I beat your ODA record remember? ;)

Hahaha, nicely said Lynx :)

DeletedUser

oh it's on like donley kong now jimbo, i'm gonna crush that petty score ;)

DeletedUser8755

I think JBOX are better than RK.

I was never in neither of them and quit after a while but I got talking to the original leadership of JBOX and they really are just better.

DeletedUser9761

I think JBOX are better than RK.

I was never in neither of them and quit after a while but I got talking to the original leadership of JBOX and they really are just better.

so from speaking to someone from jbox you assume they are better?? makes sense....

DeletedUser

You make the assumption that jbox are better by having jboxs leadership tell you they are and clearly without ever checking the stats? Wow... sigh... theres always one. :/

DeletedUser

Which takes us in a complete circle back to the original post LOL

DeletedUser

lol, YOU CANNOT QUESTION THE AWESOMENESS OF A CHUBBTATORSHIP (the technical term for the leadership of JBOX)

DeletedUser

so from speaking to someone from jbox you assume they are better?? makes sense....

i dont agree with anyone making assumptions on things out of principle... but at least in this case it was a correct assumption :icon_wink:

double post ftw!

DeletedUser9761

you should never assume anything, cos when you assume you make an A*s out of U and Me... :D
Its all in the name. good to see this post getting some attention, liven up the forums a little :)

DeletedUser

where is alwaysonline's reply ?

as he is one of the best players i am going to listen to him, straight from the donkeys mouth.

now that will be funny.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.