Have SLAP! and Tropez all lost it?

• Thread starter DeletedUser9997
  • Start date

DeletedUser9997

I seem to recall on several occasions whenever a noob has tried to make a comment on here they quickly get slated by such "pro's" as mattyflan and his clan and reminded that they are o so great and could take on anyone 1 to 1. Well i think the last round has truly shown their skills. Their dear friend Tropez (who they never have a good word to say about) totally owned them and we owned him. Just 2 Noobs playing the round against 4 :) and 3 SLAP!

I'm guessing SLAP! will as always pipe up now with 1000 excuses and great mouth almighty techniques to try and belittle us all. I cannot wait. :)

DeletedUser11000

I seem to recall on several occasions whenever a noob has tried to make a comment on here they quickly get slated by such "pro's" as mattyflan and his clan and reminded that they are o so great and could take on anyone 1 to 1. Well i think the last round has truly shown their skills. Their dear friend Tropez (who they never have a good word to say about) totally owned them and we owned him. Just 2 Noobs playing the round against 4 :) and 3 SLAP!

I'm guessing SLAP! will as always pipe up now with 1000 excuses and great mouth almighty techniques to try and belittle us all. I cannot wait. :)

Couldn't of put it better myself :)

DeletedUser9997

YOU LOST yet again. I know its hard to take when your heads as large as it is. you did. And the same noob you message every time with a load of attitude before you block him from responding, dont all real hard men do that hey guys?

Yes you have won this round but i will rim you the next round and every other. Please check ladder ranking, one day you may make it into the tribe NooBs but you will have to improve considerably.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8157

you bought 8 people into the cat round and still lost *facepalm* and your growth is terrible your like 1k pts when top players 5k only reason you win is cause everyone bashes each other half dead and dont expect you to randomly take 5 villages from no where in total you won like what 3 rounds :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser8157

^

the two of you took down a person who was almost completely dead from beating us im sure even tropez would mop the floor with you guys if he had his full troops and dint deal with us :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8157

are you daft :icon_biggrin: not gang bang wow I said you took down a person who was practically clear from bashing us and being hit in return it must be so insanely hard to noble a guy whos half dead :icon_rolleyes:

And I think you meant *Vice Versa* which means something that doesnt really go with your argument it means you also gang bang us lol

DeletedUser9997

Tropez yes he prob would beat me. I'm not a big headed tit like some. I quite like tropez, he makes you guys show your true colours. I have a great few mails to show anyone interested that we recieved from the great SLAP! Mostley threats and big headed stuff, but strangely we could reply to none as they feel blocking people they talk rubbish to is big and clever. Please feel free to mail me at nickweddup@hotmail.co.uk anyone who wishes for copies of some of these mails, they make for good viewing ;-)

DeletedUser3312

ewww no. who would wannah add you?

just past um ere noob. we can all lol together :)

DeletedUser8157

yeah keep avoiding our points when we keep taking yours down head one you would make a good politician :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser9997

Matt can you not read? I clearly said i was banned on that round, do you need proof of that in way of a posting silly stats to?

DeletedUser3312

y do all de noobs know me on a first name basis, and I dun even know any of dem?

DeletedUser9997

No matt i'm not looking for friends, purely providing people with good reading via email. I havent avoided any of your point weedy, just what is yours?

DeletedUser9997

hummmmm Mattyflan? doesent leave alot open to interpretation does it. On a omre personal note most i know call you something very different. Pro certainly aint it

DeletedUser9997

No their wasnt, their was a few tribes called noobs, none or which claimed to be pro.