Have SLAP! and Tropez all lost it?

• Thread starter DeletedUser9997
  • Start date

DeletedUser5582

no talking about bans please. That is why skype was invented....

DeletedUser3312

I haven't read much on this thread; but I see all of the normal garbage excuses as to why who won what, why who lost that and pretty much rubbish. Lets be honest here. Tribalwars is all about Math. The quantity of the number of troops that you have vs another villages troops equates to whom will clear whoms village.
What online game isn't about math?

It is the same for a Tribe. The number of members vs the number of members equates to what tribe will win. This is normally the case. If you take the 'skill' as in the individual whom is the most active, knows what to build and how many troops are needed in a particular area to max the efficiency of the offensive of defensive power of a village.
Completely incorrect. If this was the case then tribes with academies would always win; when in actual fact they rarely do.

For people complaining that TropeZ only wins a round because he has other members flooding his village with defence are morons. Thats a legit, valid way of winning a speed round because it works; and you're upset that it does work. Perhaps you're a better individual player than TropeZ and so what? The game is Tribalwars. Not Solowars.
Fine. What annoys the rest of us is that he thinks his individual skill is better.

The people that won the round that they have spoke about were lucky opportunists. Congratulations, you won a round and you laughed at people for it. Move on you idiot.

There is no skill in this game. Just wasting time, Mathmatical probablity and luck.

Soz smurf had to disagree with yah on that one

DeletedUser11003

no players playing under slap were there we have lives :lol:
and milad and jeremie completely destroyed all TEN of you

Ahm, would they though? Seems to me as whoever played at Dude Look Weed tried to take me down but failed, even though i was 4.30 hours late in the speed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10769

Righto we rimmed you unlucky

Don't kid yourself. He ripped you to pieces in start-up and lucky for you. You’re not that good tbh. I was ahead of you guys at start-up and my location was appalling compared to you guys.

DeletedUser9997

It doesent count if he looses them all Matt, please check where he finished.

DeletedUser3312

ROFL_Seal_by_ironmatt327.jpg

Weldone for nobling a 26pt inactive :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Srsly if that's all you have on us, you're pretty sad bro :icon_cool:

DeletedUser3312

No it wasn't yah noob. We never even mentioned the fact, because you're a nobody. As I recall it was you crying about it and me not caring.

Besides it was a cat round and you can't noble. failzhor

DeletedUser

the bottom line is that the slap! player lost. it doesn't matter how well he did at the start if he cant hold onto the villages he took.

point whoring gets you nowhere........

DeletedUser9997

Your memory is obviously failing you. It is very hard to remember all your claims when you make oh so many i'm sure. I know i have made non nor ever cried. I dont think anyone would agree with you trying to claim you havent done either yourself!

DeletedUser11003

I wouldnt say that Dude look weed would win. He was quite a slow starter, he didnt have any troops at all in his villages and he didnt have any good system or overlook at his villages. He actually started with LC and spear/bowmen and so on.

He would have fallen to hes knees eventually,

DeletedUser8157

the bottom line is that the slap! player lost. it doesn't matter how well he did at the start if he cant hold onto the villages he took.

point whoring gets you nowhere........

1. HES NOT A SLAP! PLAYER GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS :icon_rolleyes:

2. He had a full nuke at 5k points you guys were at like 2k at that time with around 1000 1000 def and some lcs

DeletedUser3312

Your memory is obviously failing you. It is very hard to remember all your claims when you make oh so many i'm sure. I know i have made non nor ever cried. I dont think anyone would agree with you trying to claim you havent done either yourself!

What am I trying to claim? That I am the .uk server speed champion?
It's not a claim it's a fact. I have more wins and more lp than any other player on this server and I am a far better player than you could ever hope to be. Another fact.

DeletedUser

if he had a full nuke then why didn't he use his common sense and hit the threats at the start instead of hitting all the weaker players?

and if he isn't a slap player then why does he always end up in slap! tribes

you cant argue with false information

DeletedUser8157

if he had a full nuke then why didn't he use his common sense and hit the threats at the start instead of hitting all the weaker players?

ARE YOU STUPID LOL :lol:

MILAD WAS PLAYING THE ACCOUNT NOT ME -_-

the account dude look weed/me typically is in slap but milad hates slap even more than you guys he is not in slap was just playing my account for lols

DeletedUser3312

Because it's Milad, bless him.

And Dude look weed just happens to one of the worst slap players for that very reason. Getting randoms instead of the tribe to play him. So congratz on beating dude look weed, just don't lie about defeating slap when you never have.