Have SLAP! and Tropez all lost it?

• Thread starter DeletedUser9997
  • Start date

DeletedUser9997

why should they of won? When people play for the first time its not about winning its about having fun. We actually try and help new people, we dont pick on the smaller ones and gangbang them. The new ones have beaten you many times already. To me they deserve some praise, hence i gladly pass on my winnings. If you wish we will play all you silly little UK rounds and make sure you never win one again. Tbh its a bit boring though.

DeletedUser8157

why should they of won? When people play for the first time its not about winning its about having fun. We actually try and help new people, we dont pick on the smaller ones and gangbang them. The new ones have beaten you many times already. To me they deserve some praise, hence i gladly pass on my winnings. If you wish we will play all you silly little UK rounds and make sure you never win one again. Tbh its a bit boring though.

go ahead :icon_rolleyes: you guys can never lock down slap our players completely regulate yours :icon_biggrin:
all I see in your team are unknowns, and jinxy guy (basically another .nl .nl)

on our side we dont even use our best players often I am sure you know them

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3312

:icon_rolleyes:
If you can't beat 2 of us, how you gonnah beat 10 of us?

DeletedUser3312

One round doesn't make you a threat. It's actually quite funny that you now think that makes you a big shot.

And you never even beat us that round so stop pretending like you did. It's frustrating. When you actually do beat us, by all means brag; but winning a round that SLAP! was partly in does not make you good.

DeletedUser8157

http://www.tribalwars.co.uk/sds_ranking.php?type=ally&round_id=475

We beat 3 of you

In what way are you comparing me to nl.nl? If i was as good as him i'd be happy he certainly has a good reputation with everyone i'v spoken to with a brain cell.

Yep were unkowns, not big headed pro's. We still win.

im comparing jinxy guy to .nl .nl in the way that they both managed to win a few rounds playing Def which is pretty impressive but .nl .nl or jinxy guy both pale in comparison to what we have in our roster

our best

Kiko -c (.pt champ) TrintyX (won .net HP world and is coplaying the current rank 1. of the new Hp world) and Unseen (need to know basis)

DeletedUser9997

I am no big shot, never claimed that nor have i that i am pro. I really dont know where you keep getting the idea that we all have an ego and as as self obsessed as you two. I call the reports we saw of you loosing troops and you getting nobled you getting beaten. You have beaten me once between you, every other round I have played SLAP! didnt get anywhere(yes i know a part team of 3 or 4 isant enough for you). I am no politician nor do i really have the time or effort to debate with a pair that could convince themselves black is white. There is always someone bigger and tougher. This post was not for you guys it was for the many that have read and enjoyed your mails along with your forum posts. You do at least make for good entertainment for most. have you ever heard of the expression "small man syndrome"?

DeletedUser8157

I am no big shot, never claimed that nor have i that i am pro. I really dont know where you keep getting the idea that we all have an ego and as as self obsessed as you two. I call the reports we saw of you loosing troops and you getting nobled you getting beaten. You have beaten me once between you, every other round I have played SLAP! didnt get anywhere(yes i know a part team of 3 or 4 isant enough for you). I am no politician nor do i really have the time or effort to debate with a pair that could convince themselves black is white. There is always someone bigger and tougher. This post was not for you guys it was for the many that have read and enjoyed your mails along with your forum posts. You do at least make for good entertainment for most. have you ever heard of the expression "small man syndrome"?

psychoanalyst too? I think wills back :lol: Btw fail job at the whole psychoanalysis thing Everyone has an Ego period its human nature and unavoidable

DeletedUser8157

http://www.twtotal.net/ladder/index.php

Sorry but to me both the players you mentioned have had far more success that the pair of you. They dont go about claiming to be pro's either. Why are you now playing off the glory of one of your players?

:lol: OMG LOL

the people I mentioned run .net HP world .pt server and .BA server not .uk they barely play here we can always ask them though :icon_rolleyes:

and I never said they are bad I just said we have better personally I like Ray/jon (nl.nl) hes cool :icon_cool: and I play on the same masters team as him

DeletedUser9997

Oh yes of coarse, sorry you are great, you havent had to play many more rounds for that have you :icon_confused: sorry you'v sent me half to sleep now, good night. Look forward to playing you properly soon.

DeletedUser11000

^

the two of you took down a person who was almost completely dead from beating us im sure even tropez would mop the floor with you guys if he had his full troops and dint deal with us :icon_rolleyes:

We took him out like 30 mins before the round ended

DeletedUser

Tropez sucks anyway, the only way he wins rounds is by constantly having more members who most of the time supply him with def. This is pretty much his new tactic after he backstabbed pretty much every half decent player on uk speed. He even had to get a couple of germans to join him because nobody would team with him.

He's kind if like the german version of jobson.

Tropez's team of nubs were pretty much gone by the time you attacked him because they only joined to be his.....hmm, tropez alone is like trusting a fat kid with your cream pie, a fail :|

DeletedUser8157

wow I am so scared a 9 member gang bang how nubby ^_^

Ill let milad and jeremie handle this to busy to play myself :(

DeletedUser5774

I haven't read much on this thread; but I see all of the normal garbage excuses as to why who won what, why who lost that and pretty much rubbish. Lets be honest here. Tribalwars is all about Math. The quantity of the number of troops that you have vs another villages troops equates to whom will clear whoms village.

It is the same for a Tribe. The number of members vs the number of members equates to what tribe will win. This is normally the case. If you take the 'skill' as in the individual whom is the most active, knows what to build and how many troops are needed in a particular area to max the efficiency of the offensive of defensive power of a village.

For people complaining that TropeZ only wins a round because he has other members flooding his village with defence are morons. Thats a legit, valid way of winning a speed round because it works; and you're upset that it does work. Perhaps you're a better individual player than TropeZ and so what? The game is Tribalwars. Not Solowars.

The people that won the round that they have spoke about were lucky opportunists. Congratulations, you won a round and you laughed at people for it. Move on you idiot.

There is no skill in this game. Just wasting time, Mathmatical probablity and luck.