Hello

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
every world has it's idiot that talks tough before the world starts about who they are gonna own and noble everyone...

then fail badly crying out the excuses as they go...

Looks like this world has found its idiot...

DeletedUser

Hey guys, I'll be moderating this world forum. I'll have been playing TW four years at the start of August. Hopefully, I won't have to interfere too much with you guys :icon_razz:

DeletedUser10790

If your the same blue from .net
You wont be much of a challenge :)

haha thanks for the low blow. It depends which one you're talking about but I expect I could beat you in startup. And I agree with you, Rob, we have another village idiot on our hands.

Blue

DeletedUser

Ill probs be playing. The amount of times i say ill miss this world then i end up playing anyways. so ill probs be there

DeletedUser10790

You joking Will? - Shame I won't be there to watch you get gangbanged again

Blue

DeletedUser

Why won't you be?
Nah last time people tried to gangbang myself and Alvin, we rimmed nearly every one and then I quit.

DeletedUser10790

But it happens to you every world.... You make that point alot. I'm not playing uk16, only have time for 1 world really

blue

DeletedUser

Yeah, not much you can do when entire tribes decide to gang up on you. I never really cared much to defend until recent worlds (excluding one world, which I played into late game and maintained rank 2 despite being constantly attacked) and have rimmed them since (both the last 2 worlds actually). I still manage to keep the top ranks despite it. People just love to hate me.

Fair enough. I'm not really playing UK16

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

I was born ready!!!!!!!!

what do we av to be ready for again :icon_neutral: